Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User (57108 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / 7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by AutoJoshNG: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2019

Few days ago, we wrote a post about 24 cars a Nigerian Twitter user suggested Nigerians should not buy. He also made a list of cars Nigerians should buy and enjoy.

The Nigerian Twitter user we are talking about has @Otunbakush1 as his moniker on Twitter. According to him, the cars he listed are what you can buy and enjoy in Nigeria.

In this post, we’re going to quote what he wrote on Twitter.

NB: Please, what you’re about to read is the opinion of @Otunbakush on Twitter and not that of Autojosh.

Below are the cars he listed Nigerians should buy and enjoy

1. Toyota Venza:

Good morning guys
So list of cars u can buy and enjoy here in Nigeria, low cost of maintenance and all…I will start with Toyota Venza, been using 2013 model for 3years now, and I must say this car is awesome, service at every 1000km and you are good to go…

Durable and well balanced, i dey use my own carry anything, I Don use ham carry goats before self, if u can afford it..pls go for it…and maintenance is very OK.

2. Toyota Camry:

No 2 all Toyota Camry
Camry 2008 was Toyota’s first luxury car, so dem finish work óntop ham, durable, ẹ dey enter anywhere like kazeem for Oshodi, ẹ no dey fear anything, but pls don’t allow all those mechanic remove ur AC thermostat.they like removing it..don’t gree for them.

3. 2008 Honda Accord:

Honda accord 2008 till date
Perfect machine, we have alot of mechanics that handles them here in Nigeria, expecially oyingbo, durable, but Honda hates water, so u can always remove d airpipe under the engine so it won’t suck in water.

4. Lexus RX 300 and RX 350:

Lexus RX 300 and 350 2005 till date
Very durable and easy to maintain.

5. Toyota Corolla:

Toyota corolla 2003 till date
U see eeh all corolla comes with 1.4liter engines, so u fit buy fuel 200naira ẹ go carry u reach Abuja from Lagos, very very fuel efficient, rugged, it can shook head for anything,…just service at due time.

6. Acura Cars:

All Acura both cars and SUV from 2006 till date

Makes sense wella, Perfect for Nigerian Roads.

7. Toyota SUVs:

Toyota land cruiser
Prado.
Highlander
Fortuner
Rush

From 2005 till date…this suv are topnotch..enter and come out ẹ no dey slack for road…u call it beacons…..

8. Toyota Pickups:

The almighty Toyota Tundra…ahhh Beast of all beast…

Toyota hilux

Toyota Tacoma

From 2008 till date…u are good to go

Hilux isn’t good for sharp bend and it’s overturning rate is 80% so avoid speeding passing a sharp bend.

9. Kia Sportage:

Kia sportage from 2009 till date, those suv are very fuel efficient, don’t use road side mechanic if u wanna fix or service….take it to kíá office and do your thing.

10. Volvo SUVs:

Volvo is the Company with d best brakes ever, their brakes no dey disappoint at all match ham one time ẹ go answer u fiam….u can get their suv from 2008 till date.

11. Lexus GX models:

Lexus GX MODELS…

All of this models are just perfect….the off roads are awesome…so you can go for any….as u get the money.

12. Benz models:

All benz GLE, GLK, CLA
From the inception till date…you are good to go

Benz C300….just avoid buying 2008 and 2015…and you are good to go.

13. Keke Napep:

Kèké Bajaj
U can take this one out anytime u wish to cause trouble…scratch anything scratchable…don’t stop…if u scratch benz just leave it and run away…very very fuel efficient.

14. Lamborghini Aventador:

Lamborghini….

If u are buying this one just know that u won’t be paying toll gate money again…just speed and pass no problem….it has fuel efficiency mode…so u good to go.

15. Hyundai SUVs:

All Hyundai SUV from 2013 till date
Very very fuel efficiency… Pls this cars component are sensitive, don’t use road side mechanic to fix…it’s not Toyota or Honda that anybody can shook hand, if u miss I wire in this car it’s finished…so take it to accredited doctors.

16. Range Rover:

Range rover
All the autobiography model are perfect, u can go for any…just have d money

Range Rover Velar
Perfect.

17. Flip Flops:

Nike flops….just buy any model…fuel efficient ẹ go carry u go anywhere.

18. Toyota Avalon:

Toyota Avalon any model
Ẹ long pass Thirdmain Bridge

Very economical…

19. Honda Civic:

Honda Civic…
Buy from 2006 till date

Very economical

20. BMW:

BMW X series ( Avoid all X series of 2010)

You can buy the rest

All bmw cars from 2005 till date.

21. Mercedes Benz E300:

Benz E300

Avoid the 2009 model…you can buy the rest

[img]22. Hyundai Sonata:[/img]

Hyundai Sonata
Avoid d 2012 and 2008 model

You can buy the rest

23. Ford SUVs:

Ford Edge
Ford Explorer

Avoid 2010 and 2012 model pls…pls and pls

You can buy the rest

24. Lexus ES300 and ES350:

Lexus ES 300 and 350

All models make sense walahi.

25. Honda SUVs:

All Honda SUV from 2009 till date
CRv
HRv
Passport
Pilot

Do you agree with him on this? Is there any car you think people should buy and enjoy? Tell us in the comment section.

Source: https://autojosh.com/nigerian-twitter-user-lists-the-various-cars-you-should-buy-and-enjoy-in-nigeria-photos/

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by AntiWailer: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Funny list

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by alonzoiv(m): 5:14am On Aug 26, 2019
What of Keke NAPEP and Leggediz Benz? Most cars are spoilt by roadside mechanics, popularky called Kazeems or UTM- Under Tree Mechanic.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by tillaman(m): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2019
THe list is endless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by tillaman(m): 5:38am On Aug 26, 2019
THe list is endless!!!
But for me it’s bimma all day everyday!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by IamPatriotic(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2019
He/she should also list the ones that one will not enjoy, so that people won't go near them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Azarias: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
I hear �

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
It depends on your personality and situation.

If you want reliability than buy something Japanese. Toyota, Honda, etc. They are all legendary for reliability.
South Korean brands are also pretty good, so Kia and Hyundai are also great choices.
You can also buy the luxury counterparts of these brands. Toyota = Lexus, Honda = Acura, Volkswagen = Audi, Hyundai = Hyundai Genesis.

If you want a sport-car than buy a car off of the Audi RS/S line, or a Mercedes AMG. BMW is also a good choice. However, Mercedes and BMW and notoriously not reliable.

If you are an environmentalist or if you want to save money on gas buy a hybrid vehicle. The Toyota Prius is a good choice, or you can buy a hybrid model of a popular car, like the Honda Accord Hybrid. They all get really good milage, with great reliability. However, they are very slow at accelerating.

If you have a family buy an SUV or a minivan. A Toyota Highlander/4Runner or a Honda CR-V/Pilot are good choices. Reliable SUVS the Toyota and Honda is. A Toyota Sienna or a Honda Odyssey are also good minivans. I would also recommend taking a look at Hyundai, as they have a nice SUV; the Hyundai Sante Fe.

For me, i enjoy my Hyundai Sonata. A nice, reliable sedan that is packed full of features and technology.

Again, it all depends on your situation and personality.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by AleAirHub(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Okada park me here shocked

Keep my change #10 cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Sirmuel1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where is Toyota Highlander? It's one of the best on Nigeria roads.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Yakade(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
God will surely open my way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by mytime24(f): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Keke Ke embarassed

Na car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by majamajic(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
haba Op

200 naira fuel go carry me from Lagos to Abuja on Toyota corolla

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by ZACHIE: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Range what?
Range Rover is good for a short season. When him balloon wahala start nobody go tell you to run.
Toyota is dominant in this list and for good reasons.
I'll do another Toyota

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by datola: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
The report's not well researched.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Gizer: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
U don name everytin na. Abi wetin remain again??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Four4Clien(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
interesting comprehensive list, but where the money dey to buy them

i build websites for 9k, whatapp- +234-0 7 0 6 3 0 8 4 1 7 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by obembet(f): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Price should be attached. But its welcome information. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by crazygod(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
He practically called almost all the cars on Nigerian road. Even the one that isn't fuel efficient

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Funmmyastic: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Okay,nice list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by victorVIC1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please is Toyota Yaris 2007 a very good car as I intend buying one from a neighbor?

Thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by LORDKing001: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Include IVM INOSON or get the Bleep out here

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by victorazy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamPatriotic:
He/she should also list the ones that one will not enjoy, so that people won't go near them.

Was here last week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Burger01(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by levi2(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
I thought you said Honda Pilots are not good on your last post..why adding it now?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal On The Prices Of Cars / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.