Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,431 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User (57095 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / 7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by ogbesco: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
What of Peugeot 307? Anytime I call the car let's go, men the machine will answer me without giving me any problem.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Hoodbilonia: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lex

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by seanjy4konji: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
he talk am like say na maize money dem deh take buy venza or benz...

nothing less than 5 pants go loss
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by fulfilled2016: 5:40am On Aug 28, 2019
queenfav:
Toyota camry 06 does it for me.. Just buy fuel and drive. I only visit mechanic for servicing. The car gives me too much peace !

Same thing with my Honda Accord 2004

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by atuagbo: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2019
Is Nissan Altima 2009 - 2012 a good car to buy?
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by OfficialSam(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

No mind OP. The least you can get in a Toyota Corolla from 2003-2010 is 1.8ltr.
Where him see 1.4ltr?

You can get 1.6L for European models of Corolla. Altis and the ones popularly known as bank type.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by tuoyoojo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
noted
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by blanquecheque: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Deleted
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by samoskyz: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2021
fulfilled2016:

Same thing with my Honda Accord 2004
how long did u use it.... tell me more about it
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by AlphaTaikun: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
abdulazeez1002:
It depends on your personality and situation.

If you want reliability than buy something Japanese. Toyota, Honda, etc. They are all legendary for reliability.
South Korean brands are also pretty good, so Kia and Hyundai are also great choices.
You can also buy the luxury counterparts of these brands. Toyota = Lexus, Honda = Acura, Volkswagen = Audi, Hyundai = Hyundai Genesis.

If you want a sport-car than buy a car off of the Audi RS/S line, or a Mercedes AMG. BMW is also a good choice. However, Mercedes and BMW and notoriously not reliable.

If you are an environmentalist or if you want to save money on gas buy a hybrid vehicle. The Toyota Prius is a good choice, or you can buy a hybrid model of a popular car, like the Honda Accord Hybrid. They all get really good milage, with great reliability. However, they are very slow at accelerating.

If you have a family buy an SUV or a minivan. A Toyota Highlander/4Runner or a Honda CR-V/Pilot are good choices. Reliable SUVS the Toyota and Honda is. A Toyota Sienna or a Honda Odyssey are also good minivans. I would also recommend taking a look at Hyundai, as they have a nice SUV; the Hyundai Sante Fe.

For me, i enjoy my Hyundai Sonata. A nice, reliable sedan that is packed full of features and technology.

Again, it all depends on your situation and personality.
True that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal On The Prices Of Cars / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.