Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS (1639 Views)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2019
A viral photo of a baby born with birth control implant on the head has Twitter users amused.

In the photo, the newborn baby is seen with the implant, which was meant to stop the mother from getting pregnant, stuck in his or her hair.

Twitter users made lots of jokes out of the photo.

This isn't the first time such is happening. Back in 2017, a baby born by a woman in Texas was photographed clutching the Mirena implant that was meant to stop his mother from getting pregnant. The photo was shared on Facebook and quickly went viral.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/viral-photo-of-baby-born-with-birth.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Destined2win: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2019
You are a survivor man
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by thesicilian: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2019
This is very unlikely. I smell foulplay from unprofessional nurses and doctors.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2019
correct baby
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Sirmuel1(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2019
This is better than being born in Nigeria grin

Go Boy, you rock! No Man or Woman can stop you. grin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Andersonjr(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2019
That's never stoping the baby wink
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Phenomenal16(f): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2019
thesicilian:
...sharapppp don't say what u don't know... There is always an exception...... That doesn't mean they are unprofessional... The only method that's 100% effective is abstinence....

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by THUNDER4real(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
thesicilian:
Are nurses and Doctors God? receive sense.

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by MJBOLT: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2019
nurses and doctors are better than god

THUNDER4real:
Are nurses and Doctors God? receive sense.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by THUNDER4real(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
nurses and doctors are better than god

why do you always reason from your ass, nurses and doctors manage the human body, they can't create any body part, they can't raise someone that is already dead.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by thorpido(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Copper T won't stop me. cheesy
No birth control method is 100% though chances of this happening is about 1%.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by MJBOLT: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2019
typical brain dead zombie,show me proof that god created humans or can raise the dead

THUNDER4real:

why do you always reason from your ass, nurses and doctors manage the human body, they can't create any body part, they can't raise someone that is already dead.

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by THUNDER4real(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
typical brain dead zombie,show me proof that god created humans or can raise the dead

Atheist, worshipping fellow human, believing they are better than the creator, if you have issues with God, go and settle it with him, instead of coming here disgracing your self and your peanut brain.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by MJBOLT: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2019
atheists do not worship humans only religious brain dead zombies do that.christians are the ones eating grass,drinking poison,dancing na.ked because their pastors asked them to do it,pastors even remove the panties of ladies on the altar and y'all say it's the lord's doing,foolish set of animals.

THUNDER4real:
Atheist, worshipping fellow human, believing they are better than the creator, if you have issues with God, go and settle it with him, instead of coming here disgracing your self and your peanut brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by THUNDER4real(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Your life is hopeless.
MJBOLT:
atheists do not worship humans only religious brain dead zombies do that.christians are the ones eating grass,drinking poison,dancing na.ked because their pastors asked them to do it,pastors even remove the panties of ladies on the altar and y'all say it's the lord's doing,foolish set of animals.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2019
It baffles me how Atheists reason.

I see them as set of humans with undeveloped brain.
THUNDER4real:
Your life is hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by thesicilian: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...sharapppp don't say what u don't know... There is always an exception...... That doesn't mean they are unprofessional... The only method that's 100% effective is abstinence....
Most times I don't like rewarding ignorance and poor home training by replying to insulting comments, but sometimes I'm so amazed at how much some people's brains can be so dissociated from their tongues and fingers. How can you put your pictures online, along with a whole lot of personal details on several posts, and be insulting who you don't know online, especially on an issue you seem to be clueless at best about?

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Phenomenal16(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
thesicilian:

Most times I don't like rewarding ignorance and poor home training by replying to insulting comments, but sometimes I'm so amazed at how much some people's brains can be so dissociated from their tongues and fingers. How can you put your pictures online, along with a whole lot of personal details on several posts, and be insulting who you don't know online, especially on an issue you seem to be clueless at best about?
...oya clap for ur self.... Its my personal info not urs.....kill urself

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Mariangeles(f): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
This one was born great .
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
MJBOLT:

This is your longest comment I've ever seen on nairaland all because you were angry .
Live and let's live .
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by doctokwus: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
The number of people that believe this post approximates the number of foolish people in Nigeria.
Once the Where,When and verifiable source of a story is not stated,the probability of it being false is 120%
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Danhumprey: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
THUNDER4real:
How do you "know" for a certainty that God is a "he" this one you're assigning the masculine gender "him"?
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Lalasticlala FP

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney / Can A 45 Year Old Man Just Slump And Die? / Leaky Gut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.