Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Who Has Heard Of Pes Iland? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Heard Of Pes Iland? (711 Views)

Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM / Please Who Has Has Heard And Have Invested In Chinmark Group / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard Of Pes Iland? by 0luwatope(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
So there's this thing telegram users are gushing about but I don't trust telegram people at all, those guys scam in groups

According to them they say it gives 200naira real money to both you and the person you refer as long as the person you refer uses it.

Who has heard about it?
Re: Who Has Heard Of Pes Iland? by SilverG33k(m): 5:26am On Aug 30, 2019
I've heard, just yesterday, so I'm still looking at the authenticity of it
Re: Who Has Heard Of Pes Iland? by SilverG33k(m): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2019
0luwatope:
So there's this thing telegram users are gushing about but I don't trust telegram people at all, those guys scam in groups

According to them they say it gives 200naira real money to both you and the person you refer as long as the person you refer uses it.

Who has heard about it?

Its an IV only network and people are pulling real stacks out of it oh, I'm still learning with the demo account anyways, have you started using the real account?

(1) (Reply)

Another Profitable Investment You Can Startup Today / Learn How To Make Money Daily With Virtual Football / How To Get Out Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.