Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

#bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy (29394 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by danieljoel759: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
The Big Brother Naija couple, Mercy and Ike who had a very deep argument recently on the issues of money was talked about by Ike who tried to resolve it. He claimed while talking to mercy in a conversation this morning that he loves her more than money.

Recall that she told him that if he didn't make it in America, he should not expect to make it here in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-love-you-more-than-money-ike.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by universaltv: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol... Oniro

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by lalasticlala444: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lie that's a big lie, then leave that place for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Alwaysking: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stupid show! Lol..I don't watch this show but how can a man love a loose girl than money? dude is certainly a circus clown, his dick is doing the thinking not his brain. cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Citytrend: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is the aftermat of the Saturday night fight
Ike would be under pressure to love this dude now

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nathdoug201: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
I'm 100% sure the bitch love money more than the he goat Ike

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by iammo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a good example why Americans are the greatest target of Nigerian Yahoo boys

Dunce boy, no sabi say mercy na G girl

Americans are stupid when in love, thats why small small naija boys could siphon $1bn in less than 6 months from them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Alexis105: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Tojid: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
He wan Bleep ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
You love a woman more than money?!

She will be the first person to leave you when you don't have the money to take care of her.

Be guided!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by CeeJay9ja(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by loginia: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
I doubt she will be able to sincerely say the same thing to him.

Make 100% Profit in 25 mins Repeatedly With Binary Option Click Here to Learn More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Junkie1: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
angry KONJI MAKES US SAY ALOT OF DUMB SHIT ... I REMEMBER PROMISING TO BUY AN IPHONE 7 FOR A GIRL I WANTED TO FVCK BADLY AND I ALSO PROMISED TO GIVE HER 100K TO SORT HERSELF OUT TILL TODAY NOTHING

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by mixta140: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
If i hear shocked
D richest man on earth self loves money
Dey r nt satisfy wit der wealth
Cus dey wants more
Talkless of ......... undecided
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by bizhop01: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
The stupid boy doesn't know that jezebel love money more than him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
i no fit laugh abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by nosmassam(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s][/s]nonsense plus stupidity of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by abbasajao(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Guy man still dey use this kain code?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by UdemeJoshua(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gjabajkyre an web design.ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by seunmohmoh(f): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ike sees mercy as the winner hence stick to her. Even after mercy insulted him, he still went to her.

Something is fishy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Well if u really love that’s how it’s supposed to be. Doesn’t mean he won’t chase that money tho. Love in Tokyo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by ArmaniUhuru: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Igbo man go love woman pass money?
For where?
How?
Why?

Impossicant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by midolian(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Igbo man deceiving Igbo girl grin grin

if an igbo man tells you this, RUN!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Odinaka00(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mumu boy.. E don go fall in love with olosho instead of focusing on the game

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemates' Social Media Accounts / DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party / Hip TV Studio Gutted By Fire At About 5:30pm Today (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.