Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm (1951 Views)

H.S.E Officer Available / Made Hills Solution / Junior HR Consultant Wanted In A Consulting Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by joycole: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
My dear you people are getting it all wrong. Made hills solution is a consulting firm...
They are into services.. These are The service they offer
1. Business Development
2. Executive training
3. Ict consultant
4. Walfare and life style
5. Human resources
under walfare and life style... They educate their clients on how they can live a healthy and happy life, with the help of GNLD products. They are into partnership with GNLD
As for business development, executive training ict consultant. They do business with
1. Oil and gas company...
2. Telecommunications
3. Banks.. Train them on stress management
4. Schools.. Train them on enterpranuership
5. Political bodies... Information on health and life style
6. Hotels and clubs... Educate them on customer relationship
And other bodies
If you are working with Made Hills Solution as there staff you have two stream of income
1 is from M. H. S and the other is from GNLD.
GNLD pays all the staff of m. H. S at the end of every 30 days because we help them move there product.
Why M. H. S choose to partner with GNLD not others
1. Because all GNLD products and back by (S. A. B ) scientific advisory board. S. A. B gives information that is based in nature and backed by science on health related issues
2. Because most of all GNLD products are chilated. Easy for the cell and tissue to absorb.
If u go for any interview be patient you never can tell if that day is ur day.
Don't follow the crowd because they said they can't wait. Wait patiently you might gain information that might change your life
There interview time is always by 9am but most times they start by 10am or 11, why because they want to know they people who are truly in need of job and help, once you get to 4b toyin street ur interview has started.
1. They test ur patience
2. Your tolerance level
3. Your mindset
Why all this is because you stand as an ambassador for M. H. S anytime you go out for any business deal.
you see different names of companies posting for job advert and when you apply they will direct you to M. H. S 4b toyin street ikeja. Why because those people are online HR. If you go for an interview in M. H. S They always ask you to write a code those codes belongs to different online HRs. And M. H. S pay them every month if the meet up with target.
Most people that tries to destroy the image of companies online didn't even attend the interview they call them Scammers but will not tell you what they company scammed from them. You will read there comment and decide not to attend. Learn to be wise
Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by phrase(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
joycole:
My dear you people are getting it all wrong. Made hills solution is a consulting firm...
They are into services.. These are The service they offer
1. Business Development
2. Executive training
3. Ict consultant
4. Walfare and life style
5. Human resources
under walfare and life style... They educate their clients on how they can live a healthy and happy life, with the help of GNLD products. They are into partnership with GNLD
As for business development, executive training ict consultant. They do business with
1. Oil and gas company...
2. Telecommunications
3. Banks.. Train them on stress management
4. Schools.. Train them on enterpranuership
5. Political bodies... Information on health and life style
6. Hotels and clubs... Educate them on customer relationship
And other bodies
If you are working with Made Hills Solution as there staff you have two stream of income
1 is from M. H. S and the other is from GNLD.
GNLD pays all the staff of m. H. S at the end of every 30 days because we help them move there product.
Why M. H. S choose to partner with GNLD not others
1. Because all GNLD products and back by (S. A. B ) scientific advisory board. S. A. B gives information that is based in nature and backed by science on health related issues
2. Because most of all GNLD products are chilated. Easy for the cell and tissue to absorb.
If u go for any interview be patient you never can tell if that day is ur day.
Don't follow the crowd because they said they can't wait. Wait patiently you might gain information that might change your life
There interview time is always by 9am but most times they start by 10am or 11, why because they want to know they people who are truly in need of job and help, once you get to 4b toyin street ur interview has started.
1. They test ur patience
2. Your tolerance level
3. Your mindset
Why all this is because you stand as an ambassador for M. H. S anytime you go out for any business deal.
you see different names of companies posting for job advert and when you apply they will direct you to M. H. S 4b toyin street ikeja. Why because those people are online HR. If you go for an interview in M. H. S They always ask you to write a code those codes belongs to different online HRs. And M. H. S pay them every month if the meet up with target.
Most people that tries to destroy the image of companies online didn't even attend the interview they call them Scammers but will not tell you what they company scammed from them. You will read there comment and decide not to attend. Learn to be wise

MHS are bunch of scammers who capitalize on the desperation and vulnerability of unemployed graduate to exploit them
Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
@joy....how sure are you that they are Not scammers... and what assurance can you give to people here.... and what about the money for the form they asked them to pay...was that not a way of exploiting
Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by joycole: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Who ever that said he or she was ask to pay money for form is a big time liar.
Now if you get there, after your interview section they will go into there job description
Firstly tell you what they company is basically into
And the people the do business with.
Secondly they tell you the categories of people that works with them
1. The regular employees
2. And the franchise entrepreneur
At the end of the day you will be ask to choose the category you would love to work if given the opportunity.
If you sign up for regular employee, you don't pay any money because it's a job, But if you choose franchise entrepreneur (if you know the meaning) it simply means you are doing business with them(M. H. S), For you to do any business with any company anywhere in this world you must register and recognise with the company with a certain amount of money. Is that what Nigerians call scam??
How much is this money?
Someone said that M. H. S is taking advantage of fresh graduates... I laugh at ur post. Who fresh graduate help in this Nigeria.
Am a graduate of banking and finance from federal polytechnic Nekede in Owerri IMO state graduated since 2012 till now I have never worked with that colored package paper.
when I applied online via facebook not even Nairaland I was sent an invite message to come for an interview. When I got there the talk about regular employee and franchise entrepreneur I choose to be franchise with them because i know that business is they only key and also with all the benefits and opportunities attached to it . but people that said regular employee was ask to go and meet the unit head incharge and were not asked to pay a kobo, but we all that stayed back and said we want to do business with them the gave us there terms and conditions and their criteria. For you to do business with us you register with the company with so so amount of money.
People that where able to pay their money that day paid but if you are not able to pay the money but really wants to be a franchise under mhs, they also give you the opportunity to undergo the trainings but one thing is sure, you must still pay the money.
They secret to success is sweat, for u to be successful you need to sweat it out, what our government failed to do for us a random individual took it upon himself and you tag him Scammer.
Be you graduate for you to get a good job in Nigeria you must know someone, even if u manage to secure one for urself now 2 things are sure that
1. one day is either you are sacked or
2.you Retire
Because you are not the owner of the company naa. At this point what will you do, what will become of ur children, now at this point of retirement you now want to start doing business at the age of 60? If you were not able to do business during ur 20s and 30s with ur youthful strength what makes you think you will become a good business man in your late 60s when ur strength has failed you.
When I mate this wonderful platform Made hills solution (M. H. S) that was when I understood that there is nothing like the richest employee but what we have is always the richest business man.
As an employee there is a limit to ur success but as a business man there is no limitation to ur success because you alone is the brain behind it.
If you want to sign up as a franchise entrepreneur under mhs call. 07089050143.
our offer is limitless we don't care about your qualifications all we are after is to work with your potential. For those of you who still doubts us you are welcome to see things for yourself call 07089050143. Best wishes
Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by Maryham17: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Joycole u are mad, and am sure u are one of MH solution workers. I wished I checked about them online before going for the interview, my 2k would still be in my bank account now...
I was scammed last week as well by the same MH solution, so shut the Bleep up.
Dey said we should pay 4k for training, I ended up paying 2k for a start first. And dey gave us an acct no to transfer the money to. Dey didn't allow us communicate with one another. No talking or pressing of fone. Even wen we wanted to pay, dey called us one after the other, dey didn't allow us sit close to one another. I didn't even know wen other applicants left, I find it so strange. I av never gone for an interview before without having at least 2 or 3 person's number who are also applying for a job in the same company with me, we will definitely interact. And still talk on our way wen leaving the place. How can a HUman resource of an organization ask an interviewer only ur name, age, address and ur occupation? They didn't even ask about ur work experience... The same Human resource, became receptionist wen I was leaving.
The useless idiot that calls himself emperor told me he was going to send me a msg to resume for my training on Thursday. I got the msg on wednesday, and I decided to check about them online because I found alot things strange about them. Beyond, dey were confirmed scam. I didn't bother to go for the interview anymore, dey didn't bother to call or ask me why I didn't come. I deleted the msg, and blocked the number. Not until yesterday, wen the bastard sent me another training invite again. And I decided to reply him back. Even told the idiot I wasn't interested anymore, that he should refund my money, he refused!
Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by Maryham17: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
The bastard used another number to send me another invite...

Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by Maryham17: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
After threatening the idiot, he still refuse to return the 2k I paid for the training. I said am no longer interested anymore, then why has he refused to return the money if he is not a thief and scam. Karma will catch up with him soon

Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by Maryham17: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
The bank acct name is vaphure jackson. He is using GT Bank...
Re: M. H. S Made Hills Solution Is A Consulting Firm by Maryham17: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is the mail dey sent me for the job vacancy. Dey said is business assessment dey are into

(1) (Reply)

9 New NGO Jobs Available / PUNCH Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 Portal Opens. Apply / Sales Representative Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.