Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

"Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. (41213 Views)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by mixta140: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
carter009:
That's the reason why am single for now.

Lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Wolexdey(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Joislim:
I'm fine and u?

Am good. A friend if you don't mind.
What do you say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
Getting married to the present day Nigerian girls Is like planning your own death, by the time you have spent five years in the marriage after receiving nagging, cheating, disrespect from her you would have lost a bit of your sanity, if you see white, you will call it red.

True. Especially wen u kinda broke.

Big boy+big girl marriage= doom.

Big boy+broke a$s lady= sweet marriage.

Simple logic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
judedwriter:

Deadly as in drinking rat poison? Not every marriage is deadly, every marriage is risky.

Yep. Especially as a broke niggy. Big boys fit dey nack ur wife steady self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Joislim(f): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wolexdey:

Am good. A friend if you don't mind.
What do you say
my pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Wolexdey(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Joislim:
my pleasure
Wow! Awesome...
Your digit please or mail.
Preferably, I give mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Galaticos444: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
7.dating a gal dat is always receiving and not a giver

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Joislim(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by oloriLFC(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Every marriage is deadly now actually.

More marriage robbery than contented folks. Especially deadlier for men.
my own marriage is not deadly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Wolexdey(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Joislim:
urs then

Okay...
A mail will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by carter009(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol, I don't want any of this girls trouble for now...
mixta140:

Lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Jimasun: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you are wondering why African society is not moving forward, this thread says it all.
What relevance does dream have to do with using your common sense?
Do you know the number of people pastors have deceived into wrong marriage?

And to all of you abusing Nigerian ladies for their waywardness, please are promiscuous ladies dating themselves? Are guys not also cheating?
As much as I hate feminism, this patriarch seems to build a fortress around some people's sense.
If you cheat and accuse ladies of cheating, sense fall on you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by charzyh2: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm... and these signs shall follow them that believe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Joislim(f): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wolexdey:

u can take it down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Wolexdey(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Joislim:
urs then.
We're derailing. OP's thread, it's on front page already, mention me somewhere else

Derailing as how...
The post is on front-page. It has nothing to do.
Are the people who view the pages not everywhere. Lol

Let me have your mail then.
Friendship shouldn't be that difficult.

Not forcing you though... Its a choice.

Thank You

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by charzyh2: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jimasun:
If you are wondering why African society is not moving forward, this thread says it all.

And to all of you abusing Nigerian ladies for their waywardness, please are promiscuous ladies dating themselves? Are guys not also cheating?
As much as I hate feminism, this patriarch seems to build a fortress around some people's sense.

Thanks for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Wolexdey(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Joislim:
u can take it down
Okay. I have done that.
So, did you get the mail? Yes or No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anger to me is a good teacher because you can learn from your last outburst it’s really about self control and learning how to master your reactions to others

Everything in your list can be experienced in marriages at different intervals along the line its really finding the fire you can quench and the one who can quench yours with love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by charzyh2: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
BabaIbo:
Op, you are confusing yourself...

No. 1 contradicts No. 3 and others
He's not confusing himself. Try to comprehend. All the points differ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Duggedised12(f): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jimasun:

well spoken, funny enough i just watched a documentary on youtube called "billonaire wives documentary 2019" and i reaslised the game of marriage was even favourable for men here in Nigeria yet they will waste no time to whine and nag like dolts about Nigerian women

If i didn't know better i would say they were probably not breast fed or something for them to harbor such deep rooted rescentment towards Nigerian women.

We have guys who have no single idea of what it means to be a man, they think its all about having a long stick with pubic hair and money in your pocket so they become a despot and brutish, no single sense of responsibility or character to carry their masculinity. They want queens but have no idea what being a king entails ,smh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
Getting married to the present day Nigerian girls Is like planning your own death, by the time you have spent five years in the marriage after receiving nagging, cheating, disrespect from her you would have lost a bit of your sanity, if you see white, you will call it red.

The same applies to most guy's especially now that almost all of them just want to hammer (overnight wealth) without any lawful known means of livelihood.

TGIF is meant for those with lawful means of living who want's to unwind after working hard all through the week and not for jobless and fraudulent fellows, the Champaign poping club freak character with the only future he looks forward to are Friday nights at the club seeking for psychological validations from his peers.

Having such a character as a husband or a prospective husband is also suicidal and should be avoided.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
oloriLFC:
my own marriage is not deadly

Ask ur hubby first. U no know how far as a naija lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by bonnyhope: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jimasun:

oga, if the married women respect themselves and present themselves decently without giving green light to men, there would not be a case of cheating. the men you talked about are not raping them, it is always act of mutual consent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by charzyh2: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Anger to me is a good teacher because you can learn from your last outburst it’s really about self control and learning how to master your reactions to others

Everything in your list can be experienced in marriages at different intervals along the line its really finding the fire you can quench and the one who can quench yours with love
Everyone gets angry but hot temperament is a no no. I don't want to beat my woman but I must not marry a woman that can get mad to the extent of slapping my mum.

So, anger get level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by oloriLFC(f): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

Ask ur hubby first. U no know how far as a naija lady
did he complain to you?

1 Like

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Joislim(f): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wolexdey:

Okay. I have done that.
So, did you get the mail? Yes or No
I did, check ur email
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Jimasun: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
bonnyhope:

oga, if the married women respect themselves and present themselves decently without giving green light to men, there would not be a case of cheating. the men you talked about are not raping them, it is always act of mutual consent
Why are the men not respecting themselves,?
What about married men that run after ladies too?
The ladies are also to blame abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Marrying or courting a Nigerian lady, especially Igbo babes is a sign that you are entering wrong marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by charzyh2: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
bonnyhope:

I wonder why men count it normal for them to cheat but when their wives do the same, they call family meeting.

Is the wife a slave or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
oloriLFC:
did he complain to you?

I only said ask. Just ask simple
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by jimcaddy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Davash222:
Being a Nigerian girl is a deadly sign already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.