Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (41775 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt.

If a guy you barely know walks up to you and talks to you about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. He loves your buttocks, he loves your bosoms, he's already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

Let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for you to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of your type of guy)

Don't rush!!!

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.
My desires are deeper than mere canal gratification of fleshy cravings. I ll rather commit suicide than fvck anyone.

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
deep as they are you have a Dick.
I ll rather commit suicide than bury my díck when it's not yet time.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:

You think suicide will end your sex problems?

Prepare to be raped in hell for all eternity by Satan and his Dick of fire.
what good is sex before the appointed time.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
what good is sex before the appointed time.
So you love virgins then....

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
So you love virgins then....
huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
huh?
yah virgins. Those girls waiting for the appointed time to have sex.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
yah virgins. Those girls waiting for the appointed time to have sex.

Sex sex sex, Must you always allow your diick do the thinking for you?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Sex sex sex, Must you always allow your diick to do the thinking for you?
why not.

He knows me better than I know myself.

Do you want that Dick pic or not?

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Finelinks: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
rubbish
love cannot be separated from lust.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=81625733][/quote]
Can't answer. No wonder.

Cause whatever answer you can give I can make you look stupid

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Says a stupid person, you don't fit the calibre of monikers I give answers like that here.
all I'm hearing is dodging.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
all I'm hearing is dodging.

Go and sleep.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Go and sleep.
Sleep with who? You?

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:

Sleep with who? You?

Do you understand English at all? "I said go and sleep"not "go look for who to sleep with" undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Do you understand English? "I said go and sleep"not "go look for who to sleep with" undecided
I know you love my attention. This will be my last reply to you on this thread. Thirsty one.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
I know you love my attention. This will be my last reply to you on this thread. Thirsty one.

Love your attention? Ewww, irritating one.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Lamanii22(f): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
My desires are deeper than mere canal gratification of fleshy cravings. I ll rather commit suicide than fvck anyone.

You will rather commit suicide ke.... That's extreme oo...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

You will rather commit suicide ke.... That's extreme oo...
figuratively

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Amarallllll(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
I ll rather commit suicide than bury my díck when it's not yet time.
Are u gay ? Cuz its only a gay that can use this sentence, even pastors and rev. fathers use the sentence "i rather bury my dick than commit suicide"

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Amarallllll:

Are u gay ? Cuz its only a gay that can use this sentence, even pastors and rev. fathers use the sentence "i rather bury my dick than commit suicide"
when your asslicking is so extreme girls are starting to call you gay.

Lmfao.

Chenzen what are you doing?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Magnoliaa(f): 4:07am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
he suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kind of proverbial lines to get u to say yes and if u do u ll get hurt.

if a guy u barely know walks up to u and talks to u about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. he loves ur buttocks, he loves ur bosoms, he s already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for u to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of ur type of guy)

Dont rush!!!

Okay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:
when your asslicking is so extreme girls are starting to call you gay.

Lmfao.

Chenzen what are you doing?
everyone with their own impressions and interpretations... doesn't change a thing, so long as I dnt let anyone define me. The image of who I am is very clear to me. You can live with ur own version of CHENZEN grin

mindset is the difference!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 6:17am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
everyone with their own impressions and interpretations... doesn't change a thing, so long as I dnt let anyone define me. The image of who I am is very clear to me. You can live with ur own version of CHENZEN grin
It's funny cause your threads are being rejected by the same people you seek to impress.

Are you really that desperate for female validation and goodwill?

66 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.