Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him (35814 Views)

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / Bbnaija: Frodd In Tears After He Escaped Eviction (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Dailyhappenings: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Frodd who has since the beginning of the show been trying to get closer to Esther by the day had yesterday tried to hold her while on the bed with her. She immediately resisted him and put a boundary on the bed, so that he moves away from her.

He replied with this "Your level of victimization is high, you can victimize people. You think I will not sleep close to you, you will sleep close to me and I will not talk, but if i sleep close to you, the world will hear about it."

He further told her that "The problem is, you are doing like I'm the one with the problem"

He also made reference to her drawing the lines between them, he added "So you have drawn the lines abi".

She replied him with this "So I am the problem, it is just a precaution. Can't you sleep on the other side, must you sleep close to me?"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-esther-resisted-frodd-on-bed-he.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by ZikZikZik: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Bitojoe(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Frodd who has since the beginning of the show been trying to get closer to Esther by the day had yesterday tried to hold her while on the bed with her. She immediately resisted him and put a boundary on the bed, so that he moves away from her.

He replied with this "Your level of victimization is high, you can victimize people. You think I will not sleep close to you, you will sleep close to me and I will not talk, but if i sleep close to you, the world will hear about it."

He further told her that "The problem is, you are doing like I'm the one with the problem"

He also made reference to her drawing the lines between them, he added "So you have drawn the lines abi".

She replied him with this "So I am the problem, it is just a precaution. Can't you sleep on the other side, must you sleep close to me?"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-esther-resisted-frodd-on-bed-he.html

hissssssss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Bawizzo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by dheespectre: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Caspian22(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nothing concern me jare.

Are you looking for something healthy to eat tonight? Here are some... 5 Healthy Nigerian Dinner Ideas and Recipes

https://healthguide.ng/nigerian-foods-for-weight-gain/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by IamZam: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Froddd the sharp shooter grin grin

Maxbounty Accounts Available...Check My Signature To Get Yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
konji is dealing with my man...las las he go de alryt

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Jayslicky: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked

Why is this Esther girl stingy to give this frodd her Honeypot, I have read many times on NL how he has constantly be begging for the pussy, he washes her cloth, he washes her pants, what else does she wants from him, abi when he start to cry.

I thought BBN is a place where people go to have sex to their satisfaction. Esther should help frodd before he becomes depressed.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Cherrybae(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ok
FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
jobless folks...both the watchers and the watchees

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Toscarel: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
He should start crying na, he goat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Youths of this generation should go into research instead of bbnaija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Lotel: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd's dick right now..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by opineflu(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
resistance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Passionate888: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
The people wey vote this fraud to remain want make him kemen himself out of the house..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by legitnow: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Esther is over thinking this game, she saw wat happened to gedoni and Khaffi and taking precaution. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by IamCharles123: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
After reading this post i felt motivated.
my friends saw this post and felt motivated.
my neighbours saw this and were motivated.
we rent a projector in a big field and my village people saw this and felt motivated.
thank you so much for sharing op. may god bless you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by afadapakuro1: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na lie jor...with time, you go gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by dayveed1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mumu girl and didinrin boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Donjazzy12(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dailyhappenings:

Foolish fool! Is there no guy there that is not sexually starved?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by legitnow: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
afadapakuro1:
Na lie jor...with time, you go gree

Gedoni eviction playing on her mind, after all the sex.

She dey take precaution, as she said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by RTSC2: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Esther, give this guy wetin he want NA.

Haba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by whela(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
So some people will stay awake while watching others sleep? Perhaps dieing to see if any housemate will be intimate...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
I believe Esther is just being careful.Maybe she sees sex as this big spiritual deal.I like her.And You hypocrites,if she had given in ,you guys will be the first to shout 'she is too loose'.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Awesomefred32(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Can anything Good come from BBN?
Sex Sex Sex Sex and sex

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kilokanmi
Awon Iran werey Olowo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Why is this Esther girl stingy to give this frodd her Honeypot, I have read many times on NL how he has constantly be begging for the pussy, he washes her cloth, he washes her pants, what else does she wants from him, abi when he start to cry.

I thought BBN is a place where people go to have sex to their satisfaction. Esther should help frodd before he becomes depressed.
Are you listening to yourself at all? So she should sleep with a man on national tv?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster / Full Movie: Free Guy (2021) HD Mp4 Download / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.