Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers (34785 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Afrobeats Songs Released In March 2021 / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
smogup:

This beat deserve to be in the top 5
I prefer take Banna beat to give it to me
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ThierryJay: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shakiti bobo bobo by Olamide and young john
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by sceyd(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
How about these beats; wizkid’s holla at your boy, kiss daniel’s raba, da grins everyday, ojuelegba, ....just saying

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Over the moon by.... Dr. Sid
Ten ten by wande coal
Booty call
Ikechukwu album had a lot of unique beats and this other guy whose mum was a minister... Give me the lighter or something

Those beats were mad sick and can compare with any of today
The minister guy is it Ruff Coin
"Eriwa"
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by spayor(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
Many of those beats that made it to your list better qualify as noise than music. Honestly, they all follow a similar pattern of production, with little changes to spice them up. They not only cause pain to the ears, they leave so much to be desired from our Nigerian producers.
Rubbish...what have you achieved with your ITK??

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
I think LKT alaye mi
I think that beat was a hit I swear it's pure Afro beat it suppose to displace Komo roll

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by dynicks(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hizzy:

The minister guy is it Ruff Coin
"Eriwa"
think he meant Naeto C
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by wizztee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sickness no go catch u
beetown:
Trash talk.
My top 10 beats.
1. Sarz- song of life
2. Shizzi- Dami duro.
3. Legendary beats- Expensive shit
4. Sarz- jaiye jaiye
5. Don Jazzy- Do like that (KB)
6. That Oluwa ni beat.
7. Oliver twist's beat.
8. Duro Soke Olamide's beat.
9. Legendary beatz baba nla(wizkid)
10. Tekno- pana
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
dynicks:
think he meant Naeto C
Okay
But I thought Ruff Coin mum was a Minister
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by KendrickAyomide: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hizzy:
I think LKT alaye mi
I think that beat was a hit I swear it's pure Afro beat it suppose to displace Komo roll
that song madd
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by KendrickAyomide: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
What of P square asamkpotoko

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
that song madd
I tell u
I go get that jind beat soon
I love it
It should displace Burna like to party
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by KendrickAyomide: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
I think you niggas Re forgetting Banky W's "strong thing"

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Olumyyde(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
crazygod:
Remove Kiss Daniels Mama beat. Its basic. Nothing special in the beat
No Dagrin's 'Mo le nu'
Nice 'Street Credibility'
Iyanya's 'Kukere'
Flavors 'Ada Ada'

Even most gospel songs like Midnight crews 'Igwe' and some of Cohbams works.
Exactly, Mama beat is just normal. Funny enough, the Gospel music producers make far better beats.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by karlboss: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Timaya- all D way

Olamide turn up

Phyno Olamide - real nigga and kiss Daniel - no do pass yourself this two beats where copied from tales by moonlight

Gongaso- 9ice

Wande coal- Na who born D maga

Dagrin ft la-la - idi nla (Dr Franz) the way Dagrin jump on this beat no Nigerian rapper has ever jumped on a beat like dat

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by MRcipher(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where's is WizKid's Samba beat of life.... By sarz
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where is Ty mix Tony Montana remix Naeto C and Dbanj?
Where is EME baddest boys? What of Kiss Daniel's "are you alright?"
What of burns boy's run my race?
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
What of Mi's money?
That was one hell of a Jam
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
beetown:
Trash talk. My top 10 beats. 1. Sarz- song of life 2. Shizzi- Dami duro. 3. Legendary beats- Expensive shit 4. Sarz- jaiye jaiye 5. Don Jazzy- Do like that (KB) 6. That Oluwa ni beat. 7. Oliver twist's beat. 8. Duro Soke Olamide's beat. 9. Legendary beatz baba nla(wizkid) 10. Tekno- pana
none of op beat near gongo aso beat

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
denjjy:
I used to dance with full inspiration anytime I hear this song "Hold me now" by Timaya, the beat was very crazy. I'm sure if that song is played near a mortuary, na all the dead body go rise up and start to dey dance.

Go listen to Timaya ft phyno and deetti "Gbagam". Your soul will literally jump out of your body and start dancing
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by addexx: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
GONGO ASO beat SHOULD MAKE THE LIST.

also efejoku beat was insane but poorly handled by lil kesh

I keep saying this: nigerian beat makers and sound engineers are the real music gods. without them, most of our artistes would sound like castrated goats with sore throat.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by fattprince(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Over the moon by.... Dr. Sid
Ten ten by wande coal
Booty call
Ikechukwu album had a lot of unique beats and this other guy whose mum was a minister... Give me the lighter or something

Those beats were mad sick and can compare with any of today
you get mouth. Great beats just too plenty then. Mr Endowed, Give it to me na, M.I action film, Wande coal you bad,Close to you, Psquare do me I do you, Olamide Yemi my lover, Lace sebi WO. they just plenty

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by papiru: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
blackboythink:
First, Pon pon pon was grossly a copied beat.
Secondly How come, gongo aso, Do me/Erema, and Nigeria Jaga jaga didn't make the list.
respect my conglomerate. even don't dull beat was by ying yang twins whisper ft lil jon
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by papiru: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
karlboss:
Timaya- all D way

Olamide turn up

Phyno Olamide - real nigga and kiss Daniel - no do pass yourself this two beats where copied from tales by moonlight

Gongaso- 9ice

Wande coal- Na who born D maga

Dagrin ft la-la - idi nla (Dr Franz) the way Dagrin jump on this beat no Nigerian rapper has ever jumped on a beat like dat
mo like yen gan men mo fe fi she office that rap maddd
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by YesNo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
who dey here? - P Square
Make dem Talk - 2 Short (ID Cabasa)
GonGon Aso - 9ice (Cabasa)
Ojuelegba - Wizkid
E Fe Jo Ku - Lil Keshi
Only Me - 2baba
48 - Phyno
Owo Ati Swagger - CartiAir ft Dagrin
Safe - M.I ft Djinee
Fever - Bracket
Olorun Tobi - Terry Gee
Free Madness - Terry Gee
Need Somebody - Faze

i don't want to mention new songs here

have u heard the beats on these songs?
producers dey try abeg

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by utenwuson: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jaga Jaga by eedris beat was the best sef....

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by mainman7(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Damn!!! Looking back now. I can see that Music is so powerful. Those past beats and songs so sweet, ageless and meaningful! OP you making people to now see reality of the currently nonsense that senseless Olamide and and useless Phyno are singing to destroy our youths, to spread hatred and ritual killings. May God send shocking sudden catastrophic destruction to destroy those that produced evil musics that have turned our Youths to killers of their fellow Country youths

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Dirkcoyt: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Black magic- Repete produced by Xela
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Gwagone: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where is ID_CABASA on your list?
I no believe that list jor
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by hakinze00(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
I think the producer that did Implication by 2face deserves some accolades
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by Ryocaj(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2019
i disagree.. d best Naija beat of all times is..
Yung L - Fever- E kelly...
then followed by..
2) Tillaman Ft Vector- Komaroll
3) Lace ft Yemi Alade - Sebi Iwo rmx
4) Masterkraft ft CDQ X Olamide- Indomie - Prod. by MasterKraft
5) Terry G - Ginger Seduction - Prod. by Terry G
6) Timaya ft Terry G - Malonogede - Prod. by Terry G
7) Terry G - Terry G - Prod. by Terry G
cool. Reminisce - 2mushh
9). CDQ - Oobi - Prod. by MasterKraft
10). Sarz ft Wizkid - Samba ( Beat of life) - Prod. by Sarz

Honourable Mentions..
Terry G- Trowey - Prod. by Terry G
DavidO - Dami duro - Prod. by Shizzi
Re: Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers by ohem007(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2019
1. Wizkid: sweet love (sarz)

2.wizkid: manya(mutay)

3.Ninola: maradonna (major lazer own o with small sarz)

4.burna,Mi and Phyno: link up(either major bankz or pacman)

5.Ninola : boda sodiq (ion know the guy buh the instrumental make brain)

6.Bisola: controlla (Ckay) mehnn this instrumental dey burst my head

7.Zlatan, burna boy: killin dem (rexxie)

8.rahman jago, lil kesh and zlatan: (ijo ope) (same guy up there)

That's all for now o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Music, Anyone? / Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.