Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (47210 Views)

President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Tundemuttee: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
President Buhari with Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama and Nigerian Ambassador to Japan Amb. Mohammed Gana Yisa after his arrival in Japan ahead of the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

The conference themed ‘Africa and Yokohama, Sharing Passion for the Future’, will take place in the city of Yokohama from August 28 till August 30, 2019.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/see-moment-pres-buhari-arrived-japan-for-7th-tokyo-int-conference-photo.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Tundemuttee: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2019

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Tundemuttee: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
woooow..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by NwaNimo1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
He looks jittery..... He placed someone behind him on lookout!

Interesting hotel lobby..... should be easy to identify the venue and his room.

I'm sure fire alarms are installed.

Let's hope one does not go off accidentally and Bubu is forced to evacuate onto the streets.

Ipob assessing the venue, security and best time to.......?

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Hisxellency: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
But Gov Otorm didn't go with him.I can see ortom sitting there... How come about these pics

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by gentle136(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Me just innocently sitting in my room with my phone, going through nairaland, waiting for d drama to start.gringringrin

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by dmltoyin(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where is NNAMDI
Show me my NNAMDI
I wonn see my NNAMDI

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oh where did he pass through?

Thought biafra pipo flew there to stop him.

And Nnamdi Kanu is sipping warm tea in UK, acting and posting blue F on tube with the wife so his followers can watch.

Onyeara!

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by cassidy1996(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
just perambulating, like play, like play.....e wan just waste another 4yrs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Citytrend: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin grin
I wish him well!
But I'm sure he must be Under a very tight
security details

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by figure007(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Am not against ipob saying they want to attack leaders and am not supporting either but here is the reality , they dare not do anyhow. Leaders pass leaders sir, we are talking about the president of a nation and you are planning an attack on him. I pity those trying to, yoruba will say shigidi un sere ete(complete am) . hmmmmm .you think he is ekeremadu Shey?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Ayobami276(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where are the Igbos

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by seniorgozman(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wonderful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Dejan00: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Haha he DiFok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Leihe: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

idonuana:
Where are the biafrans? grin grin grin
Realestatepro:
If IPOB don't do anything to Buhari then they are the biggest scam ever.
Na by noise?
Jabioro:
IPOB has to Oblivion again..where are waiting for them..
Assha:
R. Chest Beaters coolR. Chest Beaters
focus7:
Where were those jobless children of hate before Buhari got here from the airport?
They cowardly went into hiding after the gragra they show of going to Japan
Junkie1:
IPOB angry
BamiTii:
Nairalanders are waiting for IPOB's drama
Ayobami276:
Where are the Igbos
Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.
Who wan die now?! grin cheesy

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by SuperBlack: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
He's not even Bold enough to sit down there, he was smuggled inside there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ayobami276:
Where are the Igbos

the ipo-bs are wanking on the internet

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by lonelydora: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where are the Igbos?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Rolly22(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jubril has arrived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Realestatepro(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
If IPOB don't do anything to Buhari then they are the biggest scam ever.
Na by noise?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by westjoy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ayobami276:
Where are the Igbos

They are ambush already with Eggs watch out for episode one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by idonuana(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where are the biafrans? grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Following the thread Like Akara And Bread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by chikeze(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
gentle136:
Me just innocently sitting in my room with my phone, going through nairaland, waiting for d drama to start.gringringrin

Sitting in your room abi? You no get work? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by uuzba(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
jfjfj

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.