Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License (340 Views)

Selling My Alidropship Plugin And Alishipping Plugin License / I Have Alidropship Plugin For Sale With License / Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hi, I want to sell my Alidropship plugin, the orginial price of this plugin is $89 (32,000 naira) but I'm willing to sell it for N10,000 with license
You need to have a domain name ready because I'll have to request a change of domain licence from my domain to your own
For those who don't know what its used for, it's a WordPress plugin that offers a complete set of features that make it easy to start and run a successful dropshipping business. It helps you to automate your business and can save you a lot of time.
Call/WhatsApp: 08124935654
Re: I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Still available
Re: I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Plugin still available
Re: I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Still available
Re: I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Come and buy now
Re: I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2019
My plugin still available for sale ooo
Re: I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Plugin at a juicy price
People keep asking me why I want to sell the plugin
Its personal and I need cash urgently.
The plugin has no issue, it's the best

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Smartphone Millionaire In 3 Easy Steps / Two-year-old Orders Furniture With Mother’s Phone / I Need a Keke on Hire purchase please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.