Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why You Need To Run Sponsored Ads As A Small Business Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Run Sponsored Ads As A Small Business Owner (191 Views)

Social Media/influencer Marketing/digital Marketing/facebook Sponsored Ads / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Run Sponsored Ads As A Small Business Owner by Brooke60(f): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
I am creating this thread for Small Business owners and even Businesses that needs to keep growing. This thread is specifically for you!
Yes you ---

Because I am interested in your business progress and because I want my great country to become better, if your business does better, it adds to the value of our economy and the more successful businesses that we have the more improvement we get in our economy.

Be that as it may … I must warn you before you go ahead.

The contents of this thread will give you the best-kept secret of online advertisers in the Nigerian marketing clime. So, if you are not ready to improve your business and make more money, stop here and don’t go any further.

What you will learn in this thread and questions that will be answered…
1. Why do you need to do sponsored ads?

** Please note that when I use the term …. “Facebook”…., I use it in Inclusion …I am referring to both Facebook and Instagram … remember that Facebook owns Instagram ….

WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO SPONSORED ADS
It has been proven that less than 10% of people actually following you sees your posts at every point in time and this would actually be determined by the amount of engagement you receive on your post from your followers ….by engagement I mean the “likes, comments and saves” you get on the post you make.

Seeing these discouraging statistics, you might wonder how then do I make as many sales as I desire if enough people are not seeing my posts, that is where running sponsored Ads comes in, It is 1 of the major GROWTH HACKS you can apply to your business to grow faster.
So for every business that is ready to scale, you need to run sponsored Ads for the following reasons:

1. Growth Hack: To grow your brand in the online space at a faster rate, this is important, you need to pay Instagram(Facebook) to show your posts to more people that would have normally seen it.

2. Brand Awareness: The resultant effect of running a brand awareness Ads is that, you get more enquiries in your Dm, Your prospects will have more confidence in your brand and want to know more and make enquiries about your products

3. Direct Sales: To make more sales, Please note that sometimes making direct sales advert to cold audiences (people that are not aware of your business/brand already) works on the short term if the proper targeting attributes are used but compared to employing the strategy of “Brand-awareness-Consideration-Conversion”, Direct sales to cold audiences is not as effective.

CC: Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sim Card Business / What Service Can I Render To You Today? / In Need Of Recharge Card Dealers Addresses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.