Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House (33160 Views)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet? / BBNaija: Ike Rocks Mercy, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by joshepade(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Are you saying big brother rigged you out?
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by Abidob(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
So he can choose mercy as his roommate and finally bleep her? Tiri gbosa 4 him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by stchinedu: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
If only people know....khafi is winning this year's BBN.

Na arragee work. If you know you know...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by magzey: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
and who ask you this BBNaija question? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by ITbomb(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Inconclusive election don enter BBNAIJA

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by Gecoz: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Just wondering if the people commenting about BBN on social media knew those contestants can't see or read their comments from the house.. Na people like una go dey shout for movie wey dem don act already telling the actor or actress what to do... Oga ooh

BabaIbo:
Ike my man, let it slide...
You gat the veto power bro...

BTW,
Buhari went for an international conference in Tokyo while the Japanese PM is in France for G7 submit!
It's well...

Modified, FTC on a virgin post on FP, I don forget say na BBNaija post...

To the Poster below try harder, try again
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by Mamrah(f): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by BabaIbo: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gecoz:
Just wondering if the people commenting about BBN on social media knew those contestants can't see or read their comments from the house.. Na people like una go dey shout for movie wey dem don act already telling the actor or actress what to do... Oga ooh

Are you OK at all?
Come on, this is just a normal talk, stop eating yourself up.
What about the football that people comment on, does the players hear the viewers, it's part of the fun.
Why do people complain on lost chances or pk, they knkw it can't be taken again or replayed... That is the essence of review.
Don't let me use abusive words on you abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by AmNuhRegular(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
We all know Ike won it. But it's all good Biggie always has plans. And people saying he wants to bang Mercy in the room, y'all don't know all he cares about is the 250 bet9ja coins attached to it
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by idonhammer: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Only If you know the kind fuurk wey dey go on in your household aswear you will become nairaland BBN ambassador.

rentAcock:
Me and my household will continue to boycott this show that only promotes promiscuity, immorality and indecency. I would rather watch paint dry.

For bright minds who would rather do something more productive. Come and participate in the Nairaland Quiz today at 5pm and win N5,000.

https://www.nairaland.com/5381674/naija-quiz-show-win-n5000

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by ogatboy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
BabaIbo:

BTW,
Buhari went for an international conference in Tokyo while the Japanese PM is in France for G7 submit!
It's well...

This is actually true. Who did he go n see in Japan. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by Adeevah(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
elotajohn1:
He wants to win and go in the HoH room with Mercy and definitely will have to opportunity to COME-IN
grin

Chai....my guy, we got the vision together

Ole....ole

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by darlenese(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
elotajohn1:
He wants to win and go in the HoH room with Mercy and definitely will have to opportunity to COME-IN
grin

u mean cum in ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by femi4: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
We all know Ike won it. But it's all good Biggie always has plans. And people saying he wants to bang Mercy in the room, y'all don't know all he cares about is the 250 bet9ja coins attached to it
He didn't win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by BabaIbo: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
addikt:

No be that one pain am bro, Mercy Don promise him free kpekus if he had won the Head of house challenge as they'll have the secret room to themselves ...konji na basta..d

I'm telling you
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by BabaIbo: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
ogatboy:

This is actually true. Who did he go n see in Japan. Hahahahaha

If you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
pls do the coins they get translate into cash for them at the end of the game? Cos I don't understand, enlighten me
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by nikbaus(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=rentAcock post=81630221]Me and my household will continue to boycott this show that only promotes promiscuity, immorality and indecency. I would rather watch paint dry.

And I believe your moniker is promoting poultry farming
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by tayolove12(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
This 1 loud ga

BabaIbo:

BTW,
It's well...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:55am On Aug 27, 2019
femi4:
He didn't win

He did. Even Khafi conceded defeat, Biggie probably just let it slide because he already has VETO. He pressed the bell before Khafi but biggie gave HOH to Khafi instead
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2019
MAGGILICIOUS:
pls do the coins they get translate into cash for them at the end of the game? Cos I don't understand, enlighten me
No.. But you can buy special privileges with coins, like immunity from eviction for two weeks
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by BabaIbo: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2019
tayolove12:

This 1 loud ga

Na so we see am
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by Gecoz: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
You should ask yourself if you are okay. Bring the abusive words okay? What's the difference with people watching football complaining and you watching bbn complaining?

BabaIbo:

Are you OK at all?
Come on, this is just a normal talk, stop eating yourself up.
What about the football that people comment on, does the players hear the viewers, it's part of the fun.
Why do people complain on lost chances or pk, they knkw it can't be taken again or replayed... That is the essence of review.
Don't let me use abusive words on you abeg
Re: BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House by BabaIbo: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gecoz:
You should ask yourself if you are okay. Bring the abusive words okay? What's the difference with people watching football complaining and you watching bbn complaining?

Gat no response for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) / How To View Erotic FTA Channels / 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.