Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh (4399 Views)

Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love / What Is The Cause Of Lack Of True Love???Let Discuss...no Bashing Please / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?let's Have Fun People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Hamachi(f): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mention at Least 2 crazy Things you have done for love, let’s laugh
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by dollytino4real(f): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
am afraid to talk o because of ban

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Hamachi(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin Make it short
dollytino4real:
am afraid to talk o because of ban
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Hamachi:
Mention at Least 2 crazy Things you have done for love, let’s laugh
Love or lust?
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol, running after a guy barefoot & half-dressed because I saw his ex walking behind him. I just came out of the shower when I caught a glimpse of them through my bedroom window. I lost all sense at that moment. I ran after them to see what they were up to. My cousin ran after me with one of his boxers that he quickly pulled out of the washing line. That's one fleeting moment of madness I wish I had never done because the guy ended up not being worth it. 1st of all, a whole me running? Who would have thought!? grin

The 2nd one was, I went out with some friends against the wishes of the guy I was dating at the time. I didn't come back until the next morning because I slept at my cousin's place. I was totally wasted, so I decided to sleep it off there. So anyway when I went back, he was already gone to work & had locked me out, out of spite. I looked around for a rock & used it to break a rear window to crawl into the house grin I was still hungover, so I slept some more. Later on I realized how much trouble I was in, so tidied up, cooked & made myself look preetay for when he came home from work cheesy It worked!

20 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, running after a guy barefoot & half-dressed because I saw his ex walking behind him. I just came out of the shower when I caught a glimpse of them through my bedroom window. I lost all sense at that moment. I ran after them to see what they were up to. My cousin ran after me with one of his boxers that he quickly pulled out of the washing line. That's one fleeting moment of madness I wish I had never done because the guy ended up not being worth it. 1st of all, a whole me running? Who would have thought!? grin

The 2nd one was, I went out with some friends against the wishes of the guy I was dating at the time. I didn't come back until the next morning because I slept at my cousin's place. I was totally wasted, so I decided to sleep it off there. So anyway when I went back, he was already gone to work & had locked me out, out of spite. I looked around for a rock & used it to break a rear window to crawl into the house grin I was still hungover, so I slept some more. Later on I realized how much trouble I was in, so tidied up, cooked & made myself look preetay for when he came home from work cheesy It worked!
@The bolded,I think I have read that before grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The bolded,I think I have read that before grin grin

That's because I've told it before lol.

Any hidden crazy from your side, Jace? Make I "hahaha" for this afternoon grin

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's because I've told it before lol.

Any hidden crazy from your side, Jace? Make I "hahaha" for this afternoon grin
I remember clearly.You didn't chokeslam somebody?

Nope,nothing drastic from my side tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Fidelismaria: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
undecided undecided

I do crazy all the time
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
none...... these farm toolz ain't worth the stress

2 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I remember clearly.You didn't chokeslam somebody?

Nope,nothing drastic from my side tongue

Lol, no. That wasn't the aim. The aim was to catch someone out there tongue I wish I had pulled a Kelis though grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3JFwd1bk4Q]
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, no. That wasn't the aim. The aim was to catch someone out there tongue I wish I had pulled a Kelis though grin

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3JFwd1bk4Q]
So when you got out there was it what you thought it was?

LOL now this is the apex of madness,now I understand why Nas is not with her anymore.Do you really have kelis hiding within?? grin
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Useku(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
I had a gal back in uni who felt I was a year ahead of her meanwhile I was her set ,so when I got to 300 level,she and her friends threw sent fort party for me when the 400L guys were graduating.

As I don graduate when I suppose dey final yr, I kuku hide for town no gree enter campus till exam and test period for a whole section.

fought a notorious runs man to protect my gal in yr 1,the next day I went behind my gal to kneel before him in his hostel.they sha collect my full section school fees as fork up fee before them free me.

young minds and werey adventures

9 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
So when you got out there was it what you thought it was?

LOL now this is the apex of madness,now I understand why Nas is not with her anymore.Do you really have kelis hiding within?? grin

Yes & no. I found them talking under a shade & obviously, I was mad at this point, so I demanded to know what was going on from the guy. I completely ignored the female because I wasn't dating HER. Her lying boyfriend was my problem. She stood there, listening in on what we were talking about. He told me it's not what I was thinking blah blah blah. It didn't make too much sense the explanation he gave me but since she didn't object to it, I let it go. We made up & moved on. Broke up much, much later because he couldn't keep it in his pants lol.

I do have a wild side, but I try not to get too carried away. Orange is not a very slimming colour. I be in there looking like Oros cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes & no. I found them talking under a shade & obviously, I was mad at this point, so I demanded to know what was going on from the guy. I completely ignored the female because I wasn't dating HER. Her lying boyfriend was my problem. She stood there, listening in on what we were talking about. He told me it's not what I was thinking blah blah blah. It didn't make too much sense the explanation he gave me but since she didn't object to it, I let it go. We made up & moved on. Broke up much, much later because he couldn't keep it in his pants lol.

I do have a wild side, but I try not to get too carried away. Orange is not a very slimming colour. I be in there looking like Oros cheesy
I think you should have called him the moment you peeped them through the window and asked what he was up to and that you'd like come to his place if he is not busy smiley .The guy was either brave or stupid tho,how can he cheat on Punky and pass by Punky's residence with the lady? I mean to cheat is one thing,but to do it where is easy to get caught is just dumb.

haha please don't unleash the beast,even just a hint at it sounds gruesome.If you were a guy many people would be toothless,correct?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I think you should have called him the moment you peeped them through the window and asked what he was up to and that you'd like come to his place if he is not busy smiley .The guy was either brave or stupid tho,how can he cheat on Punky and pass by Punky's residence with the lady? I mean to cheat is one thing,but to do it where is easy to get caught is just dumb.

haha please don't unleash the beast,even just a hint at it sounds gruesome.If you were a guy many people would be toothless,correct?? cheesy

Where we live is one long street. Him & the girl live on the other end of the street (they're neighbours), so if they wanted to go anywhere, they had no other option but to pass by my house. I didn't call out to him because I wanted to catch him unaware so I can watch him squirm, while trying to think up a good lie. He did a good job at that lol. However, he was on my radar from that point onwards. I watched him like a hawk grin AAAAARK or whatever sound a hawk makes.

Lol Jace, I'm not violent. Come on now smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Merit123(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
If i talk EFCC will chase me up and down

3 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Challanged cult guys for him. regret it.

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Where we live is one long street. Him & the girl live on the other end of the street (they're neighbours), so if they wanted to go anywhere, they had no other option but to pass by my house. I didn't call out to him because I wanted to catch him unaware so I can watch him squirm, while trying to think up a good lie. He did a good job at that lol. However, he was on my radar from that point onwards. I watched him like a hawk grin AAAAARK or whatever sound a hawk makes.

Lol Jace, I'm not violent. Come on now smiley
Oh I see,then he should have known better that it would be impossible to keep something like that off the radar with you in the vicinity.Lol you must have sank your lie detector fangs deep in his flesh and had him sounding erratic cheesy

I know you not violent,if you were a guy tho.....
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Oh I see,then he should have known better that it would be impossible to keep something like that off the radar with you in the vicinity.Lol you must have sank your lie detector fangs deep in his flesh and had him sounding erratic cheesy

I imagine having bruised & tender knuckles from punching someone, that even my imaginary guy self finds it extremely painful tongue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Do you fight?

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by nisai: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I imagine having bruised & tender knuckles from punching someone, that even my imaginary guy self finds that extremely painful tongue grin
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by cooluzi: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Challanged cult guys for him. regret it.
did they rape you

3 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
cooluzi:
did they rape you
why would they. The ex just wasnt worth the risk.

2 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by nisai: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol at the bolded. I can assure you, I will keep it in as long as you wish. I may even seek your consent whenever I need to urinate . I may not put up with castration though. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by cooluzi: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
why would they. The ex just wasnt worth the risk.
you have the mind to confront cultist without them doing anything to you
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Apination(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
For those who don't have story to tell, I'm officially commenting on our behalf, please don't come here and comment nonsense undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
cooluzi:
you have the mind to confront cultist without them doing anything with you
what we do for love. The guys took his laptop. I got it back but without my bf flash drive.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
nisai:
Lol at the bolded. I can assure you, I will keep it in as long as you wish. I may even seek your consent whenever I need to urinate . I may not put up with castration though. grin grin

LMFAOO. No comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by nisai: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO. No comment.
What! After plunging me into a pool of lipsrsealed I could not sleep without dreams about lipsrsealed It's her and her and her in every reflection. No, it's non illusion; neither obsession nor infatuation. This is real affection; it's love. grin grin

I really am sorry.
But I must show my humble feelings surely.
For your urgent mercy,
to make me happy.

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
nisai:
What! After plunging me into a pool of lipsrsealed I could not sleep without dreams about lipsrsealed It's her and her and her in every reflection. No, it's non illusion; neither obsession nor infatuation. This is real affection; it's love. grin grin

I really am sorry.
But I must show my humble feelings surely.
For your urgent mercy,
to make me happy.

I don't know what to say lol. Thanks?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do you fight?
Unless I'm put in a situation where getting physical is the only way out,other than that I try my best to avoid physicality because 90% of the fights I have been in I got my ass handed to me grin I don't have that kind of strength tbh,all I got is a mean face to keep bullies off me.

and you? ever got physical in your life?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! / Why Girls Never Call You After A Date / Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.