Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (40759 Views)

Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares After Sex Photos / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Made4naijalove: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Nneka, has exposed a married man who has been pestering her for sex and a relationship and also spending lavishly on her and her friends.

Nneka says the married man whose name she gave as Stanley, has been pestering her for a relationship for a long time. He hid his marital status from her but her intuition kept telling her that Stanley was married.

She recently found out he was married. She called him out by posting a video of him professing love to her. When she reached out to him, Stanley allegedly told her that his marital status shouldn't change anything.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-lady-exposes-married-man-pestering-her-for-sex-and-relationship/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Made4naijalove: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Davash222(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
“...You can’t chop me dear, I’m God’s child”

So, other ones we’ve been chopping are Devil’s children

She already knows sexx is the only thing she can give the guy hence she’s grateful to her God.
Kpekus wey boys don use gala and coke fucck taya!!!

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by akinade28(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please expose them oo and let's expose those ladies trying to steal other people's husband too.
Shame no dey catch them

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
But why do people cheat?

Some people will always cheat no matter what, or who they are locked in a relationship or marriage.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
You've been chopped before na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Made4naijalove: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Glenfid: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lmao, abegi
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by visijo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Take a walk at night if you want to see illegal couples.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by NaijaMutant(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
For this action, she deserves a husband of her own cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by spafu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
So because one married man wants to execute development program in your local government headquarters, you are not shouting you would rather die rich and single. Ok, na, just make sure you don't make that money servicing men di_ks.
Have you checked my signature today?

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by friendlyadvice: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
She no even fine sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by NoFap123: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
The men are scum crew would soon arrive.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Isoduwa(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
akinade28:
Please expose them oo and let's expose those ladies trying to steal other people's husband too.
Shame no dey catch them

Na which guy do you this thing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by soberdrunk(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by AbujaAgent: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
He has finished eating you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by foolbuster: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ladies at their prime always act this way. Their youth gets to their head. Just look at how this one is publicly embarassing and shaming someone's husband and probably father after setting him up. Without any provocation.

If you dig into her past, she probably might have lusted after a married man at some point. Even cheated.

But i blame some women wrapper men sha aaa. The way they go after a woman enduring nonsense amd making a fool of themselves in the process as if she is the only woman on earth still baffles me.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Emmasnoop(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Waitin he go use u do before if nor be 4 sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:

She already knows sexx is the only thing she can give the guy hence she’s grateful to her God.
Oluwasaeon:
You've been chopped before na
spafu:
So because one married man wants to execute development program in your local government headquarters, you are not shouting you would rather die rich and single. Ok, na, just make sure you don't make that money servicing men di_ks.
Have you checked my signature today?
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
OriginalZombiE:
This woman is stupid

"I stood my ground admist his spending, taking us clubbing etc"

So you mean this hoooe deliberately allowed this guy to spend on her and collect his money despite knowing he was a married man, now all of a sudden, she is coming to complain online.

If She was a good person she would have discouraged him from spending and made it clear that she doesn't date married men, but she's a greedy slutt!

She is a Big Fool! And so is every guy who supports her.

Women will just be using your heads anyhow, bunch of pusssiess!

*spits!
AbujaAgent:
He has finished eating you

Dolts above intentionally didn't insult the cheating married man cos they too stupid to think rationally and are bias becos he is their fellow male, if the married cheat was female, we will hear all manner of rubbish, funny thing is they still looked for ways to insult the lady, you see how brainless some slimy, dull adult kids there are here? Bunch of schmucks, douchbags, brostitutes, blind mofos them.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by boxypane(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
I refuse to believe the fact that she didn't know he is married when they first met.
Most of these girls think they are smart and at the end play the victim. Check am now, the guy dey threaten her to return his expenses that's why she's exposing him.
For girls that do this, nemesis na winch o. The guy f up though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by OriginalZombiE: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
This woman is stupid

"I stood my ground admist his spending, taking us clubbing etc"

So you mean this hoooe deliberately allowed this guy to spend on her and collect his money despite knowing he was a married man, now all of a sudden, she is coming to complain online.

If She was a good person she would have discouraged him from spending and made it clear that she doesn't date married men, but she's a greedy slutt!

She is a Big Fool! And so is every guy who supports her.

Women will just be using your heads anyhow, bunch of pusssiess!

*spits!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by mosegifted: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:

Too much sense will no kill you dear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Sirseedorf(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
I don't blame her though, I blame those cheaters and dog men wooing the olosho when their have a nice woman at home.

Rada Rada osh

nonsense and next level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by mozona(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
hmm... nonsenseness

u are a child of God but yet you keep going to club with him, taking all his gifts.....
and the guy did not even touch your body sexually.. child of God.

well for me the story is not complete.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by akmath: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na my phone screen no good abi this guy look like Davido?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
You are God's child you should be going for fellowship not clubbing.

He can't chop you but you can chop his money abi?

Waka!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by madenigga(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
this is really stup1d of her, i dont know why girls believe they have right to bully men.

Both of u were having a good time, even smiling on the video, then u go on the internet insult him and post this.

If u werent interested couldn't u just say NO and let it be done with, that play with him, joke with him then take a video of him and post on social media.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by Osidazz19: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Davash222:

Don't mind her. Some guys they laugh right now...girl wey them don chop taya....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.