Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (40791 Views)

Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares After Sex Photos / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by macho44(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Affiliate marketing, makes sense.

I dey here, japa go where? cool
As Fiverr wan carry me go back to Village na, I say make I port. Czarina!! Czarina!!, your Love is looking for my trouble angry grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by U1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
“...You can’t chop me dear, I’m God’s child”

So, other ones we’ve been chopping are Devil’s children

She already knows sexx is the only thing she can give the guy hence she’s grateful to her God.
Kpekus wey boys don use gala and coke fucck taya!!!

shocked Guy, you gat repent o make this your 'chopping' no carry you where you no want o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by czarina(f): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
macho44:
As Fiverr wan carry me go back to Village na, I say make I port. Czarina!! Czarina!!, your Love is looking for my trouble angry grin
Go and sit down cheesy

You were doing Fiverr? Werin apun? No sales?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by macho44(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Go and sit down cheesy

You were doing Fiverr? Werin apun? No sales?
Got deported ooo, since then, its been HELL. Ya seem to have the magic wand on how to crush Fiverr, abeg spoon feed me na!!!, On bended knees, I ask thee to take me by the hand and show me the promised land grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by czarina(f): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
macho44:
Got deported ooo, since then, its been HELL. Ya seem to have the magic wand on how to crush Fiverr, abeg spoon feed me na!!!, On bended knees, I ask thee to take me by the hand and show me the promised land grin
I wish I knew how myself grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by macho44(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
I wish I knew how myself grin
For Real?
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by czarina(f): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
macho44:
For Real?
true story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by macho44(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
true story
Las Las, All man � go dey alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by spafu(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Craze dey worry you.
Na your papa chop am give me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship by unadeymadkwa: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
“...You can’t chop me dear, I’m God’s child”

So, other ones we’ve been chopping are Devil’s children

She already knows sexx is the only thing she can give the guy hence she’s grateful to her God.
Kpekus wey boys don use gala and coke fucck taya!!!
Gala and coke. See as you just bring back good memories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.