Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys (1628 Views)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
All these our blabbing here e don do..

Girls are this and that, they are materialistic yen yen yen .. Just as you want a girl who'll be loyal, who has all the curves in the right places, who'll give you sex anytime you want, they too want someone who they'll feel secure with (financially and otherwise). So it goes both ways dude. It is a fact of life, a bitter reality. Accept it, that will be your first step towards a happy life.

Also accept the fact that most females are likely to cheat or secretly harbor some level of affection for someone else NO MATTER how much you provide for her. When you get to this point of knowledge, you have ARRIVED.

* WAY FORWARD

We must understand that Life is in Stages. Jumping any of the stages has its consequences. There is time for everything!

A man ought to first of all focus on his life's ambition. Focus on your health and leisure (numerous other things you can do to relax from time to time), Value your family and enjoy their love and give yours too, Pursue your Academics with vigor, Find a job, Enrich your mind with knowledge, Acquire good attributes and virtues, look good, have a life and "do you" (have fun, whatever makes you happy that is good).. Focus on improving yourself first of all.

When it's time for relationship you'll just know it. But until then, you'll continue to face rejections because it's not time yet (Remember, "there's time for everything" ).

When you ARRIVE, it will be difficult for a girl to resist you (at least before she gets to know your other attributes; Character, sexual performance, maturity...). Then you can be more relaxed to find a good girl for something serious. If the only girls you meet are "empty headed slay queens", of course don't expect anything good from them.

Go for girls who have worked on themselves and have also achieved some level of Success spiritually, emotionally, professionally and otherwise, so that you both can benefit adequately from each other.

And never say there are no good girls because there are (except that most of us have been looking in the wrong places and meeting the wrong people). How do you expect someone without any spiritual endowment to be trustworthy.

Clay and cement may serve same function but can never have same properties and duration...

If our parents had same mentality as we do, many guys here would not have been born.

Make sure you make yourself COMPLETE and well balanced and verse. Never lack in any area of life.. So that she will find it difficult not to Really remain attracted to you.

On the other hand, if money is the only weapon you have in order to get girls attracted to you, You'll remain perpetually Poor, cos you'll continue to spend until you run out of it.

Love and Romance is sweet guys, only to those who play by the Rules of Life.

If You don't play by these Rules from Reality, you'll continue to cry "foul play" until you grow old....

*Meditate on These Things

BORROW SENSE GUYS. DON'T BE MISLED!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Most are too proud to borrow.
Quote me. angry
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Dagger79(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mikolion87:

Girls are this and that, they are materialistic yen yen yen .. Just as you want a girl who'll be loyal, who has all the curves in the right places, who'll give you sex anytime you want, they too want someone who they'll feel secure with (financially and otherwise). So it goes both ways dude. It is a fact of life, a bitter reality. Accept it, that will be your first step towards a happy life.

Also accept the fact that most females are likely to cheat or secretly harbor some level of affection for someone else NO MATTER how much you provide for her. When you get to this point of knowledge, you have ARRIVED.

* WAY FORWARD

We must understand that Life has Stages in Reality. Jumping any of the stages has its consequences. There is time for everything.

A man ought to first of all focus on his life's ambition. Focus on your health and leisure (numerous other things you can do to relax from time to time), Pursue your Academics with vigor, Find a job, Enrich your mind with knowledge, Acquire good attributes and virtues, look good, have a life and "do you" (have fun, whatever makes you happy that is good).. Focus on yourself first of all.

When it's time for relationship you'll just know it. But until then, you'll continue to face rejections because it's not time yet (Remember, "there's time for everything" ).

When you ARRIVE, it will be difficult for a girl to resist you (at least before she gets to know your other attributes; Character, sexual performance, maturity...). Then you can be more relaxed to find a good girl for something serious. If the only girls you meet are "empty headed slay queens", of course don't expect anything good them.

And never say there are no good girls because there are (except that most of us have been looking in the wrong places and meeting the wrong people). How do you expect someone without any spiritual endowment to be trustworthy.

Clay and cement may serve same function but can never have same properties and duration...

If our parents had same mentality as we do, many guys here would not have been born.

So the ladies should just relax and wait until the guys have done all the hard work, by going through all these stages you mentioned just for the them (ladies) to come and enjoy what they didn't sweat for abi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
So, tell us about your GF.

2 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Dagger79(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:
Quote me. angry
Madam what have you done for your boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Rilwayne001: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:

So the ladies should just relax and wait until the guys have done all the hard work, by going through all these stages you mentioned just for the them (ladies) to come and enjoy what they didn't sweat for abi

I was about asking this question too. Let's await OP

3 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:

Madam what have you done for your boyfriend
wow you qouted me. I've told my experience with my ex on nairalanders over and over. Tired the tell again.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Rilwayne001: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:
Quote me. angry

Having suffered all by myself without you all through, automatically I can decide to even drop you whenever that suits me.

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by LordKO(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
@OP

It's immoral to justify materialism in any guise. You, just like many others, do not really understand what materialism/being materialistic is. The worst thing about materialistic people isn't really the fact that they're greedy (hypocritical, disingenuous and arrogant), rather it's the fact that they place materialism above spiritualism (principle) - I don't hold brief for religious proponents and practitioners.

Being a lover of good things and having/acquiring the necessary ones within one's capacity and to a reasonable length isn't materialism - minimalism/non-materialism doesn't mean abhorrence of good things.

Materialism is as bad as parasitism - they know no gender - say no to materialism, say no to parasitism.

Everyone must not be either toxic or subjugable - there's a third force; humaneness. You lot should have a change of mentality - peace and happiness don't cost much.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by FROGMAN101(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:

Not surprised the Op was getting to that. Absolute simp.

Make sure you hustle guys for yourself and yourself alone. And then for your parents and siblings.

If you get bored and want to go into any relationship make sure she’s bringing something valuable in return.

Don’t follow the Op’s Misleading advice. He wants you to struggle to become an independent man then become a captain save a h oe.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:

The question you have to also answer is "what kind of ladies do you go for?".. Lazy empty headed ones with nothing to contribute?

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by shiffynaani(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:

@OP

You, just like many others, do not really understand what materialism/being materialistic is. The worst thing about materialistic people isn't really the fact that they're greedy (hypocritical, disingenuous and arrogant), rather it's the fact that they place materialism above spiritualism (principle) - I don't hold brief for religious proponents and practitioners.

Being a lover of good things and having/acquiring the necessary ones within one's capacity and to a reasonable length isn't materialism - minimalism/non-materialism doesn't mean abhorrence of good things.

Materialism is as bad as parasitism - they know no gender - say no to materialism, say no to parasitism.
GUY WETIN U DEY TALK NA?

2 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Dagger79(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mikolion87:

The question you have to also answer is "what kind of ladies do you go for?".. Lazy empty headed ones with nothing to contribute?
Ok can you please give me the address of the hard working ones with something to contribute, because this days na only the empty headed ones full road.

2 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Make sure you hustle guys for yourself and yourself alone. And then for your parents and siblings.

If you get bored and want to go into any relationship make sure she’s bringing something valuable in return.

Don’t follow the Op’s Misleading advice. He wants you to struggle to become an independent man then become a captain save a h oe.

Cheers.

Lol.. Did you really read the post. Kindly tell me what is misleading? Cos I remember making mention of never going for "empty headed slay queens".. Of course that transcends to those who have nothing to offer you.

By that it means they are probably already working, that means a guy should also have a job for these kind of women. That is only when you'll be taken seriously cos they know you mean "business" (not to just play around)
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dagger79:

Ok can you please give me the address of the hard working ones with something to contribute, because this days na only the empty headed ones full road.

Lol.. Na me go spoon feed you?

Hope say you don get good job?
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Rilwayne001: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Cheers.

Spot on.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:
@OP

You, just like many others, do not really understand what materialism/being materialistic is. The worst thing about materialistic people isn't really the fact that they're greedy (hypocritical, disingenuous and arrogant), rather it's the fact that they place materialism above spiritualism (principle) - I don't hold brief for religious proponents and practitioners.

Everyone must not be either toxic or subjugable - there's a third force; humaneness. You lot should have a change of mentality - peace and happiness don't cost much.

I have never in essence agreed or advised that you go for a materialistic woman (whatever that means to you).

If you have regurgitated the post well enough, you'll understand that having a knowledge about something must not transcend to indulging in such.

I have talked about meeting the right kind of women (not "empty headed slay queens" , by that I mean those who have nothing positive to offer you ).

My intention for this writeup is to change the mentality (in my own little way) that Love is not a 'scam' as many already believe. I have observed that when we Play by certain Realistic Rules of life, we stand a Chance of being Happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by LordKO(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's immoral to justify materialism in any guise as your OP connoted, that's my point. Your reply is in order.

Mikolion87:

I have never in essence agreed or advised that you go for a materialistic woman (whatever that means to you).

If you have regurgitated the post well enough, you'll understand that having a knowledge about something must not transcend to indulging in such.

I have talked about meeting the right kind of women (not "empty headed slay queens" ), by that I mean those who have nothing positive to offer you.

My intention for this writeup is to change the mentality (in my own little way) that Love is not a 'scam' as many already believe. I have observed that when we Play by certain Realistic Rules of life, we stand a Chance of being Happy.

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
So, tell us about your GF.

Why should I?

By the way, I'm a Happy man. I have paid my dues so I deserve to be ☺.

You're probably saying you don't have any right? I see why.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:

It's immoral to justify materialism in any guise as your OP connoted, that's my point. Your reply is in order.

I have not justified materialism, but have brought to the fore the bitter realities we face..

But to be realistic enough, "Romantic love" is never "unconditional". It has always been about "give and take". Knowing this bitter truth should guide a wise man in equipping himself the more to conquer..

The problem most people have is they'd rather be 'idealistic' than 'realistic'..
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by IceColdVeins(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
So while the men are busy working their a$$es up to make their lives better, what would d ladies be doing?
wait let me guess....shinning their puzzies cos thats the reward for every successful man right?

4 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by LordKO(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sane people have always loved unconditionally - first rule of peace and happiness is having them within self because one can only give what s/he has. However, unconditionality of love doesn't invalidate conditionality of falling in love and staying in love - give and take. The give and take are never about "self" when interest/intention is genuine.

You don't gain peace of mind based on what the other party can give you, you gain it because such a party is true to you and to himself/herself.

Logic (realism) has never been the ideal language of any healthy romantic relationship - you get the real language by balancing altruism with conscientiousness, while abhorring nonsense.

Mikolion87:

I have not justified materialism, but have brought to the fore the bitter realities we face..

But to be realistic enough, "Romantic love" is never "unconditional". It has always been about "give and take". Knowing this bitter truth should guide a wise man in equipping himself the more to conquer..

The problem most people have is they'd rather be 'idealistic' than 'realistic'..

5 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:
Sane people have always love unconditionally - first rule of peace and happiness is having them within self because one can only give what s/he has. However, unconditionality of love doesn't invalidate conditionality of falling in love and staying in love - give and take. The give and take are never about "self" when interest/intention is genuine.

You don't gain peace of mind based on what the other party can give you, you gain it because such a party is true to you and to himself/herself.

Mind you, Love has several dimensions..

The love you have for your mother or family, your fellow humans is called "Agape Love". That is "Unconditional". That is the Love we believe the Creator loves us with.

However, there's another form of love ("romantic love" ). That is dependent on a lot of qualities (both spiritual and physical).. I'm speaking REALISTICALLY from numerous experiences (not just mine alone).

Such physical qualities as your sense of humor, your fashion sense , money, your Charisma, Confidence, your smell etc etc, have been known to play a role in ATTRACTING women (to the men), and of course the Spiritual qualities are also needed to solidify trust and love.

Men also have physical qualities they get attracted to in the females..

From Reality, "Romantic Love" is dependent on the interplay between the Physical and Spiritual qualities all given in the right proportion and time.

The lack of any at a particular time can affect the relationship in varying degrees.. So can never be said to be "Unconditional".
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by LordKO(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Once more, logic (realism) has never been the ideal language of any healthy romantic (interpersonal) relationship - you get the real language by balancing altruism with conscientiousness, while abhorring nonsense. Logic is for commercial business.

I don't have spare time for rhetorics.

Mikolion87:

Mind you, Love has several dimensions..

The love you have for your mother or family, your fellow humans is called "Agape Love". That is "Unconditional". That is the Love we believe the Creator loves us with.

However, there's another form of love ("romantic love" ). That is dependent on a lot of qualities (both spiritual and physical).. I'm speaking REALISTICALLY from numerous experiences (not just mine alone).

Such physical qualities as your sense of humor, your fashion sense , money, your Charisma, Confidence, your smell etc etc, have been known to play a role in ATTRACTING women (to the men), and of course the Spiritual qualities are also needed to solidify trust and love.

Men also have physical qualities they get attracted to in the females..

From Reality, "Romantic Love" is dependent on the interplay between the Physical and Spiritual qualities all given in the right proportion and time.

The lack of any at a particular time can affect the relationship in varying degrees.. So can never be said to be "Unconditional".

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
IceColdVeins:
So while the men are busy working their a$$es up to make their lives better, what would d ladies be doing?
wait let me guess....shinning their puzzies cos thats the reward for every successful man right?

I have answered this already. Go for hardworking girls too not the lazy ones.. Or are you saying there are no hardworking girls?
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:

Once more, logic (realism) has never been the ideal language of any healthy romantic (inter-personal) relationship - you get the real language by balancing altruism with conscientiousness, while abhorring nonsense. Logic is for commercial business.

I don't have spare time for rhetorics.

I don't too bro.. The earlier you shun all these grammar and face life realistically, the nearer you'll be at finding happiness.

let me reiterate again, "There's no "romantic love" that is never conditional.

Knowing this bitter reality should make a man sit up and keep improving himself (so also the ladies too), rather than waiting for someone to accept you "unconditionally".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by nlPoster: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
It seems you people are in a quandary.

Endless back and forth, no answers to any of your life's questions and realities, just a continual race while hoping you can buy affection from people by showering them with financial incentives, pretending or believing money can substitute for or strengthen shaky kith consanguinity bonds. Having your entire existence wrapped up in women and their bodies which you say you despise.

hm, continue, to each their own. Nairaland is there for you.

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by emmaodet: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mikolion87:

* WAY FORWARD

We must understand that Life is in Stages. Jumping any of the stages has its consequences. There is time for everything!

A man ought to first of all focus on his life's ambition. Focus on your health and leisure (numerous other things you can do to relax from time to time), Value your family and enjoy their love and give yours too, Pursue your Academics with vigor, Find a job, Enrich your mind with knowledge, Acquire good attributes and virtues, look good, have a life and "do you" (have fun, whatever makes you happy that is good).. Focus on improving yourself first of all.

When you ARRIVE, it will be difficult for a girl to resist you (at least before she gets to know your other attributes; Character, sexual performance, maturity...). Then you can be more relaxed to find a good girl for something serious. If the only girls you meet are "empty headed slay queens", of course don't expect anything good from them.

Go for girls who have worked on themselves and have also achieved some level of Success spiritually, emotionally, professionally and otherwise, so that you both can benefit adequately from each other.

Make sure you make yourself COMPLETE and well balanced and verse. Never lack in any area of life.. So that she will find it difficult not to Really remain attracted to you.

On the other hand, if money is the only weapon you have in order to get girls attracted to you, You'll remain perpetually Poor, cos you'll continue to spend until you run out of it.

Love and Romance is sweet guys, only to those who play by the Rules of Life.

If You don't play by these Rules from Reality, you'll continue to cry "foul play" until you grow old....

*Meditate on These Things

Though i agree with all you said but like you said, it goes both ways.
I can't be focused and depriving myself of enjoyments or relationship while the average girl is busy enjoying and dating all along then wish to marry me and scam me with love when i arrive while she is nothing to write home about.
If am going to pass through the pain of adding value to my life then it will be unfair for me to settle down with someone that never did with her own all in the name of love.
Moreover, if everybody is to follow your advice and work on themselves, what do you think will happen? We will be back to square zero because the average lady will be able to dump your ass and go for another man with similar qualities because they are available and everywhere.
Imaging the nigerian students becoming serious and reading, then all pass there jamb with atleast 250 score mark (though not possible) and now the students have taken there time to improve their selves but automatically, the scores won't make sense again and another requirement will be used to screen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by emmaodet: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Personally, i think we focus too much energies on women. How to improve yourself to get a woman, how to be rich, how to sex very well, how to be good guy with good qualities etc
It's energy draining and sickening.
Must human being be that complicated?
Why must i waste my precious time trying to impress another human?
If only, if only ladies can put in atleast 30-50% of guys energy to improve themselves and impact in there partner's relationship, we won't be where we are
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
nairalandposter:
It seems you people are in a quandary.

Endless back and forth, no answers to any of your life's questions and realities, just a continual race while hoping you can buy affection from people by showering them with financial incentives, pretending or believing money can substitute for or strengthen shaky kith consanguinity bonds. Having your entire existence wrapped up in women and their bodies which you say you despise.

hm, continue, to each their own. Nairaland is there for you.

Lol.. Another gramarian. You need money to build a family, also a relationship. But of course, you need other qualities too.

But the role of Success (both professional and financial) can never be over emphasized. That's our bitter Reality. If you wanna change it good luck.

By the way I haven't said a man should make money to spend on the females (you should probably reread the post). The money or job is for your self-image.. Like I mentioned, money should not be your only weapon else you become impoverished.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
emmaodet:

Though i agree with all you said but like you said, it goes both ways.
I can't be focused and depriving myself of enjoyments or relationship while the average girl is busy enjoying and dating all along then wish to marry me and scam me with love when i arrive while she is nothing to write home about.
If am going to pass through the pain of adding value to my life then it will be unfair for me to settle down with someone that never did with her own all in the name of love.
Moreover, if everybody is to follow your advice and work on themselves, what do you think will happen? We will be back to square zero because the average lady will be able to dump your ass and go for another man with similar qualities because they are available and everywhere.
Imaging the nigerian students becoming serious and reading, then all pass there jamb with atleast 250 score mark (though not possible) and now the students have taken there time to improve their selves but automatically, the scores won't make sense again and another requirement will be used to screen

Most definitely, we both know that everyone can never follow these rules, and everyone can never be an ideal man for a woman.. I didn't make the rules, they've been there and yet, the ideal men (or women) have always been described as "few". That is to show you that this path, albeit rewarding, is never an easy path.

However, those who have toured this path (Like myself, and several others) have attested to its fruitfulness. Everyone easily falls in love with Success, Success is attractive (not necessarily a high handed level of success, but a consistent and steady growth).

All I have done is to reawaken our Consciousness to Reality.

When we become truthful to ourselves, it helps us to limit our expectations within the tenets of Reality and prepare our minds and hearts for the worst.

Life is like a game, you can hate the game all you want, but if you don't play by the rules, you lose.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
emmaodet:
Personally, i think we focus too much energies on women. How to improve yourself to get a woman, how to be rich, how to sex very well, how to be good guy with good qualities etc
It's energy draining and sickening.
Must human being be that complicated?
Why must i waste my precious time trying to impress another human?
If only, if only ladies can put in atleast 30-50% of guys energy to improve themselves and impact in there partner's relationship, we won't be where we are

My beloved friend, every RELEVANT area of our lives is very much important and well needed for a more balanced life. Imagine making all the money in the world, but your relationship and marriage is suffering.

The truest form of Success is the ability to carry every relevant area of your life along simultaneously and at its right time (Health and leisure, Family, Spirituality, Education, Career and Finance, Relationship/Marriage... Success achieved in only one or few areas while others suffer, is useless.

And so, to be able to succeed, you need adequate "education" from reality on how you can do better in ALL the relevant areas (including Relationship and Romance of course). Learning about how to be successful in your relationships is never a VAIN venture because, I believe (and it's true) that the knowledge of "How to Live life" is most important kind of knowledge..

Most men are so busy pursuing life that we fail at equipping ourselves with this tool (especially in the area of Relationships).

Women are better in learning about Rules that's why they seem to control the reset button of many men...

Embrace Knowledge, be it on relationships, Academic, Spiritual, Financial etc, because they are ALL NEEDED for a more balanced living.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? / 4 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Taking Bath Together With Your Partner /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.