Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

ESP32 Camera - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ESP32 Camera (682 Views)

GPS tracker With Esp32 Cam / Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ESP32 Camera by filio002dave: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please, is there anyone here who has successfully worked with esp32 camera, I am having this fatal error message during upload. I have really tried different ftdi to ttl converter even arduino to upload code. Let me know anyone?

Re: ESP32 Camera by Akorede26(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Some ESP32 boards don't go to flashing (uploading) mode automatically unlike esp8266. That makes your ide disconnect from the board while uploading thereby gives that error.
You have to solutions: temporary or permanent.
The temporary solution is to press and hold the boot/flash button while uploading. Release the button after the upload.
The permanent solution is to solder 10uF capacitor to the En pin and ground. Positive lead of the capacitor to En pin and negative lead to gnd pin of ESP32. With this, you do not need to press any button for life.
Upload your code and enjoy.
For any Embedded system/Automation/IoT project development, call or WhatsApp: 07039141791.

(1) (Reply)

Instabuilder 2.07 For Sale At A Giveaway Price / Modified / How Can I Learn Key Programming..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.