Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Encounter With Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Lucifer (2110 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / My Encounter With The Marine World. / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
PROLOGUE

The story you are about to read is 90 percent valid . Some details of the story has been deliberately altered to protect the identity of the characters.

The spiritual experience described here are true and valid from my on perspective as the one who experienced them. You can choose either to believe them or not. It makes no difference. Whichever you do, you will still learn one thing or two from them and be blessed.

The operations of spirits explained here are true and valid from my own perspective. They are operations I observed from my own personal dealings with spirits. You can choose to believe them or disbelieve them. It doesn't matter just make sure you identify the underlying lessons and imbibe them.

Also, the scriptural explanations made here are true, valid and lines up with scriptures. Do not, however accept them as truths without doing your own personal scriptural checkings and personally convincing yourself that they are truths. If after doing your own personal scriptural checking you are convince they are not truths, please feel free to throw them into the dust bin. That, my friend, is the right course of action and in doing so, you have done well.

The doctrines set forth here are true and valid and lines up with scriptures. Do not quickly discard them because they run counter to the ones taught in your church. The bible says in the books of acts that the Bearean christians were more hobourable than those of Thesalonica; because, rather than ought rightly rejecting the doctrines set forth by Paul as done by the Thesalonicans because it ran contrary to their previous belief, they, instead, went back to check the scriptures to see if those thing were so. And when they found out they were so, they embraced them. So, I enjoin you to go back and check the scriptures with open minds to see if these things are so; and as soon as you find out they are so embrace them, otherwise, discard them.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by sonmvayina(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
You can't encounter Lucifer and still be here.... Not possible at all.

Lucifer is the goddess of death..
Without her you are not seeing God....
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ANOINTING

One disaster after another has been befalling my neighbours since the last two weeks. Thy strongly believe I am responsible for their disaster. The final confirmation of their belief when they over heard me telling my aged parents who stay with me in my three bedroom apartment that I had killed the dead snake that entered the flat by merely cursing it. They became convinced that I had cursed them because they had been very rude to me.

Now they are very terrified of me.They avoid walking past me. I am sure they must have said to themselves a million times and over, "So this man is this powerful".

The irony of the whole matter is that I neither cursed nor wished them evil. They had spoken rudely and improperly to an anointed man of God and had been struck by the other side of the anointing.

Things a twist when I made a mistake by discussing a thread posted by one Babalawo_ with the title, "Ten signs you are under a love spell". I had told my dad the few things I new about charms. I later realised they must had had
a change of opinion about me. They now think I must have contacted a babalawo to make a charm for me which I have been using against them. They must have concluded that I was not reallyvpoweful at all but was only hiding behind being a pastor to use charms against them. I suspected that they must now be making plans to contact a babalawo in other to square up with me.

My suspicion was confirmed when I started noticing signs that some one is trying to use juju on me. I chucked under my breathe.I have always said it was the foolishest thing to attempt to use juju on me. I had learnt way back in secondary school how to tackle demons and juju. Right now I had become quite proficient at the art. "This people are in for a rude shock", I said to myself.

After three months of trying without success to harm me with juju, two seperate events occured that made them very desperate to harm me.

One a certain day as I walked towards the gate of our compound. I saw all the boys discussing in low tones. Just as I was about to enter through the gate the eldest of them got in before me and started walking very slowly and majestically before me. I knew he was trying to tell me that they are no longer afraid of me. My guess was that some babalawo most have assured them of the potency of the new charm.
Right then, I found the fact that he was delibetately getting in my way very annoying. For a moment, I thought to rebuke him, but again I decided that may give him an opportunity to black paint me. He would claim that all he did was walk towards their flat and that he cannot understand the reason for my outbust.

I held my peace, slowed down and allowed him to satisfy himself. Finally, he got to the point where he had to go on to the way that lead to their flat. He slowed down even more and finally walked off.

I walked to the enterance of my flats varandar. Opened it and walked the sitting room door opened it, got in and sat down on a couch. I was so vexed. I spoke to the holy spirit, "Lord, this fellow vexes me. Just see how he is looking for trouble. If I had rebuked him he would have feigned ignorance and made me look like a bad person. I don't want him to keep doing this to me. How do I stop him?". The holy replied me," Simply suppress his spirit". I was going to ask , "How? What does that mean?", when the appropriate scripture to use flashed in my spirit."I will will send hornets before you and put your fear ib them". Then I understood what would happen to him if I surpress his spirit. He will become afraid." So, I spoke quietly, I suppress the spirit of James in Jesus name".

In the morning, as I was going out, I saw James. He was a sorry sight. He looked incredibly terrified and subdued. For someone who was walking majestically last evening, he was was an absolute shadow of himself. I was really amazed.I felt so sorry for him. I whispered to the holy spirit in my heart, " How did you achieve such an incredible feat? ". I got no response. So I forgot about it.

About a month or so after, I bumped into one of the boys who seem to believe that passing me by without greeting me hurts me. Since all the boys had stopped greeting me out of either fear or a desire to get back at me. I had decided to start greeting them all every day whether they responded or not. But I wanted to make them realise that it was not their refusal to greet me that hurt me enough to start doing that. So, when I when I bumped into him, I call him nicely and wanted to speak to him.I was shocked to get a rude outbust. I stepped back and let him go.

That night, he had a very terrible nightmare. it was so terrible that the cries he made from his sleep shook the whole house. I knew that they would again attribute it to some charm of mine. I said to myself, "only this people knew that the abointing has a backside".
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
THE SEDUCTION ATTEMPT

Months after, on a faithful day, as I walked into the compound, I saw a very beautiful lady talking with George, the owner of the flat. It was he who was accomodating all the other boys who are all from his village. He brings them from the village to Lagos to seek a better life. Once the get their own job and apartment, they move out.

So, I saw him talking to the beaitiful lady in thier local dialect. The strange thing was that they were whispering. I wondered why they had to whisper when they know that I don't understand their dialect.

Suddenly, I sensed that the lady was here to seduce me. Having been unable to harm me with juju for months, they must have been advised to attempt to use a woman to make me fall. I decided that the plan had failed on arrival.

The next four days, I noticed the strangest occurrence. All the boys will live home, living the lady alone at home, only to come back in the evening.

The lady would come to the pavement at the side of the house closer to my end of the flat and start playing music in my local dialect. The first time my mum heard one of the songs, she walked up to her and asked if she was from our area.. She did not give any response but I later heard telling someone on phone that she was from Oshogbo.

But I had to admit that whoever choose her must really have consulted a bababalawo. She was exactly kind of woman I am attracted to. I couldn't deny that I felt attracted to her.I started argueing with myself.

Me1: How are you sure you sensed right. Why are you suspecting thst this innocent lady was sent to seduce you.

Me2: If that were no the case why did they abandon the flat to only her.

Me1: You are just being irrational. My be they are only trying to help you get a wife.

Me2: What? The same people who believe am using charm to hurt them?

Me1: Maybe they have repented and have had a change of mind.

Me2: And so they decidedd to reward me with a wife?

Me1: You are just being irrational. This lady look innocent.

Me2: Anyway; she is not pentecostal.

Me1: How do you know,?

Me2: She has been acting very religious and talking to some prophets on the phone about coming church programmes.

Me1: How does that proove she is not pestecostal?

Me2: Pestecostals don't use prophet as title at least not my kind of pestecostal.

Me1: Oh, I see, let her be then.

Me2: Thats exactly what I will do.

The fourth day she started coming out in towels. That was the second to the last proof for me.

The day after she left the boys returned to normal life. That was the last proof for me.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by HappyPagan: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Just Lucifer?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
MizMyColi
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Working on the next post. Check back latter.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by rosy1992(f): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
pls continue
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by MizMyColi(f): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tallesty1

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by MuttleyLaff: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
nencounter10:
Working on the next post. Check back latter.
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
The devil is a known taskmaster anyway.

rosy1992:
pls continue
No be small thing ooo, so as in, "wa gbayi", have more and enough rope, abi?

Tallesty1:
MizMyColi

MizMyColi:
Tallesty1
For those that dont know warris going on, that was fyi and fao things going on there between them two dear friends of mine.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by LordReed(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
So you heard voices in your head, one was the devil and the other was the god? LMFAO!

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by TVSA: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
effects of Colorado

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Following...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Following.....
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol. I can relate with OP's experience. You're the one manufacturing these things/entities in your head.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
gensteejay:
Lol. I can relate with OP's experience. You're the one manufacturing these things/entities in your head.

You really should have been patient to read the story to the end. Reading this your comment I have lost interest in writing the story. I guess the style I used is not appropriate to the story.

But rather than abandon the story entirely, I will write only the last srgment as briefly as possible and end it.

The unfortunate thing is that people will nor fully understand it.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
THE ATTACK ON MY PARENTS

It was a bright saturday afternoon. My youngest sister in company her friend came visiting. I was in my room lying down on the bed and brooding.
When all of a sudden, I heard calls from my youngest sister. She was frantic. I quickly rushed out of the room only to see my sister and her friend helping my aged mother into the sitting room. "What happened?", I asked. She fell. They helped her to my room and to my bed and left. I looked at her.She had suffered a stroke. She could no longer use het right leg and rigjt arm. She,also, could not talk. I knew this was a spiritual attack. I prayed as I was led tongues. Then I said in English" I destroy this work of Satan in Jesus name". Then I spoke to her,"Rise up and walk!" As if on cue, she stood up and walked. She was now able to talk. I called my youngest sister and handed my mum over to her.I sensed in my spirit that the attack had backfired.

That evening, I was in my mothers room when I had my Dad talking aloud in his room. He was talking like someone who had lost his mind.I walked into his room. He had really lost his mind. All of a sudden he began to roll violently around on his bed. I realised that this was a demonic attack. Someone had struck him with the spirit of madness. So I odered the spirit out in the name of Jesus and pinned my dad down to the bed lest he hurts himself. I knew from experience that demons some time test people's fairh for some time to see if the person will doubt before complying. After a short while, he gained back consciousness and his mind. I took him out the side pavement for fresh air. Soon I saw the boys outside on their own side of the pavement.Then I asked him," Have been worryig?" He said,"No". I asked again,"Has anything been bordeing your mind?. He replied,"No." So, I said I think I know what is going on." On hearing me make the last statement all.the boys started moving towards the compound gate. They were acting as though they were noy in a hurry, but there was an air of urgency about them. That morning, at about 3am, all the boys fled from home and never returned for three days. I could guess the reason for their flight. They knew I would soon go to my normal spot to pray and they were afraid some great disaster would fall on them when I do since I had diacovered they used juju to attack my parents. In their narrow minds they though my powers worked only in the compound.

I went to my prayer spot and prayed saying,"Lord this boys have done something very grievous. They used juju on innocent aged people. You said in your word that whatsoever win we forgive on earth shall be forgiven in heaven and whatsoever sin we retain on earth shall be retained in heaven. I retain these boys sins. You said un your word, "'Vengeance is mine, says the lord" . I ask you to visit these boys with judgement as you deem right."
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
nencounter10:

You really should have been patient to read the story to the end. Reading this your comment I have lost interest in writing the story. I guess the style I used is not appropriate to the story.

But rather than abandon the story entirely, I will write only the last srgment as briefly as possible and end it.

Ok
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please keep it coming and don't get discouraged. There must be lessons to garner from this experience.
nencounter10:

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 1:57am On Aug 28, 2019
THE PREQUEL TO THE ENCOUNTER

So, I fell asleep on a faithful night and some man tried to attack me in the dream.I beat the living day light out of him. When I woke up I said, "Oh, they have shifted focus to the dream world. They really don't know who they dealing with, do they?"

The next night, five persons attempted to fight me in the dream. I beat them into 'comma'.

The next night about wenty people tried to fight me in the dream. I gave them the whooping of their life.When I woke up I spoke up and said," You foul spirits showing up to fight me in the dream
I order you to stop in Jesus name". For the next two days nothing showed up.

Three days after, about fifty person showed up to fight me in the dream. They ended up literary crying for mercy. When I woke up spoke up again, "You spirits showing up to tight me in the dream. I order you to stop immediately. For the next three days nothing showed up.

For days after, a vast multitude showed up to fight me in the dream. I spent the entire night dealing mercilessly with them.When I.woke upI spoke to to the holy spirit. "This has got to stop. I am not going to fight anyone in my dream again. I have more important thing to do with my night rest other than fighting spirits. I banish one batch and another batch shows up. Lord what do I do to put an end to this foolishness?"
He replied, "Go to the to of the ladder." I answered,"What does that mean?" He replied, " Speak to Satan, the Devil directly. If you do he will be compelled to give a blanked order to all the spirits in his command". I spoke to him again, "But Satan isn't omnipresent neither is he omnuscient.He may be somewhere in the USA now attending to some issue he deemed more needing of his attention. He may not even be aware that what is going on right here". He replied," It doesn't matter. He is still respsonsible for the activities of spirits under his command".

So, I made up my mind to do exactly that that night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2019
nencounter10:

How can you loose interest and abandon such a story about your encounter with Satan, because of people who are supposedly sent here by Satan to discourage you and make you lose interest?

Are sure you were prepared for this or you just expected no resistance or efforts to stop by the devil and his human vessels?

If you have really had an encounter with the devil as you claimed and are prepared to share it, nothing he does would make you stop.

If you stop because of the fool called Satan, then you're not ready.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Comming up next,

HOW SPRITS INFLUENCE HUMANS

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
HOW SPIRITS INFLUENCE HUMANS

In order for you to understand the next post, it is imortant for you to understand how spirits influence humans.

In my dealing with spirits over the year I have come to an understaneing of how spirits influence humans.

Spirits influence humans by speaking directly into their minds. The suggestions, encouragements, advice and instruction of spirits arrive in the human minds as thoughts. That makes it possible for them to influence humans without being notice or discovered because the human in question will think he is the one thinking without knowing that it is actually some spirits that are placing does thoughts in his mind in order to induce him to take a course of action.

Lets see for example how a demonic spirit can get some one to commit suicide.

DEMON: Your life is so miserable. You have no job, no wife, no children, no.nothing and you are almost forty. Is this how you will continue life?

VICTIM: I need to.have hope.

DEMON: Hope? At forty? Come on, don't be ridiculous. Before you know it you will be fifty and will still remain miserable.You know what people say about a fool at forty? He is definitely a fool forever.The best thing is to put an end to the misery.

VICTIM: But when their is life, there is hope.

DEMON: That is if people are willing to help you.How many persons have you asked to help so far?

VICTIM:Fifteen.

DEMON: Isn't it clear to you that no one is willing to help any one? The wisest thing is to end the whole thing or else you will live in misery for whole your life. Haven't you noticed that nobody respect you in this house again since they know you have nothing doing.To think of how that small girl you were trying to woo disgraced you. Is that how you want to continue your life? End every thing and escape the misey, the pain, the disgrace and the disrespect.

VICTIM: But they say if a person kill himself he will go to hell fire.

DEMON: Which.hell fire? How do they know? Have they ever been been dead?

VICTIM: But pastors say so.

DEMON: Which pastors? Those charlatans? Heaven and hell is in the human mind! End it all, now! Escape the suffering!

VICTIM: But I am afraid of hanging from a rope.

DEMON: What of sniper? No rope is involved. You need to take your destiny into your hands. End it now!

VICTIM: Won't sniper cause unbearable stomach ache? I really don't like pain.

DEMON: Then jump down the bridge into the deep river.

VICTIM: That sounds okay.

DEMON: You may even have the opportunity to repent before you drown.

VICTIM: That sounds good.

DEMON: What are you waiting for?

VICTIM: Yes, I will go right away.

MODIFIED

CONVERSATION MODIFIED FOR CLARITY

This is how the conversation will appear in the mind in real life situation.

DEMON: My life is so miserable. I have no job, no wife, no children, no nothing and I am almost forty. Is this how my life will continue ?

VICTIM: I need to have hope.

DEMON: Hope? At forty? Come on, this is ridiculous. Before I know it I will be fifty and will still remain miserable.People say a fool at forty is a fool forever. The best thing is to put an end to the misery.

VICTIM: But when their is life, there is hope.

DEMON: That is if people are willing to help one.How many persons have I asked for help so far?

VICTIM:Fifteen.

DEMON: Isn't it clear to me that no one is willing to help any one? The wisest thing is to end the whole thing or else I will live in misery for the whole my life. I have noticed that nobody respect me in this house again since they know I have nothing doing.To think of how that small girl I was trying to woo disgraced me. Is that how I want to continue my life? I need to end every thing and escape the misey, the pain, the disgrace and the disrespect.

VICTIM: But people say if a person kill himself he will go to hell fire.

DEMON: How do they even know since they have never been dead.

VICTIM: But pastors say so too.

DEMON: Most pastors are charlatans anyway. Heaven and hell is in the human mind. I need to end it all now and escape the suffering

VICTIM: But I am afraid of hanging from a rope.

DEMON: What if I try sniper. No rope is involved. I need to take my destiny into my hands.I need to end it now!

VICTIM:But wait. Won't sniper cause unbearable stomach ache? I really don't like pain.

DEMON: I think it is better I jump down the bridge into the deep river.

VICTIM: That sounds okay.

DEMON: I may even have the opportunity to repent before I drown.

VICTIM: That sounds good.

DEMON: What am I waiting for?

VICTIM: Yes, I will go right away.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you had a real encounter with Lucifer, your fictitious Jesus can't save you. Anyway, we know where your pastors get their so-called "powers" from — pagan sources (Babalawos and the likes), the same people they condemn unjustly day and night.

Instead of wasting your time with all these stories meant for kids, why don't you take the time to read your Bible from A-Z?

Most of these slaves have little knowledge of that tool of pagan religions (Old Religion) they call the Bible.

When will slaves open their eyes to see who Satan (Yahweh) really is, or better still are, since these extremely wicked gods — people glorify and worship — operate as a team?

How will a reasonable person study the Torah, the Bible and the Qur'an, and not know it's the same demonic team behind Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?

It's all about keeping humans perpetually enslaved, who those demons they call gods see as expendable resource.

But Christians (Yahweh's slaves) cannot even study other religions when their knowledge about Christianity is shallow.

Stop deceiving people! This sort of delusion causes schizophrenia and other types of mental illnesses.

We have enough "crazy people" (religious zealots) in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
HOW I GAVE LUCIFER A STERN ORDER

That night, Immediately I.got to my prayer spot I pointed right infront of me and spoke with stern voice. "Lucifer.I order you to order your attack dogs to back off from me in Jesus name". I deleberately use the word Lucifer to emphasize .the fact that my order is directed at Satan, the Devil in particular and not any other spirit.

Soon enough varuous thpught from satan started bombarding my mind. The good thing is that I am always able to.identify thoughts that are not from me.I can immediaty identify a thought that is being spoken into my mind by a spirit. This is what most people cannot do.

THOUGHT1 :Don.'t be ridiculous how can you expect satan to order all spirits under his commands to back off from you. Who does that You can say those in Lagos, or.Nigeria, or even Africa. That order is an impossible order. There is no way Satan can obey it.

I new new that thought was not from me so I simply said, "All things are possible to him that believes".

THOUGHT2 : O.K. Lets look at it critically. Are you saying you will not be tempted again. Every christian gets tempted, even Jesus got tempted.If Satan were to obey that order, it will mean no spirit will ever attempt tempt you again. Come on. There is absolutely no way that is ever going to happen.

I knew again that that thought was not from I simply responded by saying, "For with God nothing shall be impossible."

On and on, one thought after another entered into my mind tatgeted at making me to doubt. I just kept replying with the word of God until I fell asleep. I had a blissful sleep.

Through out the next day the train of thoughts meant to produce doubt was constantly targeted at my mind. But I stood my ground, and kept replying with the word of God. I slept that night like a baby.

Satan finally realised that there was no way he was going to get me to doubt. He had come to understand that unlike most people I can identify thoughts that are not from me. He decided to stop hiding behind thoughts to speak to me. He decided to cut the chase and speak to me directly.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
THE ENCOUNTER

I was at my prayer spot praying. Usually I pray with a mixture of English and tongues but mostly tongues.

As I pray I listen to the Holy Spirit who lives in my spirit.

Suddenly, I.heard a voice speak, "What makes you think you have a right to speak to me directly?" I stopped praying for a moment. Then it dawned on me that it was Lucufer.

. I had directly given him a very firm order and stood my ground firmly in faith and blatantly refused to back down. He had been forced to comply. All my christian life I had dealt mostly with demons and wicked spirits and hardly had a reason to deal with fallen angels not to even talk of Lucifer specifically himself. Usually when christian give orders to Satan, or the Devil, it is understood loosely to be reference to some evil spirit or demon who are constantly working to advance the kingdom of
darkness.

I couldn't see him with my optical eyes but had a not very clear glimpse of him in my spirit.

For a moment, I was confused I did not exactly know the right course of action to take. Then I spoke to the Holy Spirit, "You tackle this situation." Then I imagined myself moving behind the holy spirit. Then he spoke to me again, "Why are you calling on the holy spirit. Tackle this situation yourself or are you not up to the task?" Waves and waves of fear seemed to be rolling over me. But I new that was satan trying to subdue me with fear. I refused to be afraid. I stood my ground in confidence. So I reeled out three scriptures that declare my superiority to Satan. After I spoke, he spoke again, "Is that all you know?" I reeled out more scriptures that stated clearly my authority over Satan. Then he spoke again, "Do you even know who I am?. I am Lucifer, a one- time arch angel of God I have under my command countless powerful fallen angels and innumerable powerful spirits and demons under my control. Do you even how powerful and highly placed in the realm of the spirit I am? What makes you think you have the right to deliberately deal and speak to me directly?" Again I started reeling out scriptures that stated clearly my place in Christ. I reminded him of the
combat which took place between Jesus and him and all the hordes of hell when Jesus, after three days of suffering for the sins of the world, attempted to rise from the dead and Satan and the hordes of hell attempted to prevent him. I reminded of of how Jesus defeated and and vanquished him and the hordes of hell. I showed him from scriptures that that combat and that victory has been set to my record. I showed him from scriptures that when Jesus died, I was in him in and partook of that death; when he suffered the sufferings of sins, I was right there in him partaking of the suffering; when he was compelled to go into combat with him and the hordes of hell, I was very much in him partaking of that combat; when Jesus defeated him and the hordes and lead all in a victory procession displaying them all as conquest slaves, I was in him partaking of that victory, conquest, and procession; and that when Jesus rose up victorious over Satan and death, I was right there in him partaking in that victorious ressurection. I told him, ""You are Jesus' conquest slave and have neither right nor power to question Jesus' authority. Because I am in Christ, you are my conquest slave and have neither right nor power to question my authority. You are my slave! My conquest slave!". I sensed him leave. Then I laughed and said,"Defeated by words".

The holy spirit who had been quiet through out the encounter spoke to me and said," Lucifer is very mad that you dared to deliberately deal and talk to him directly. Right now he is planning how to ensure you don' t ever repeat it".

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
LoL! If Christians had the power to command demons and demons are the ones causing all manner of havoc then this world would have been a far safer place than it is now. But of course, Christians are indoctrinated into believing they have some sort of super power that they fail to demonstrate in any meaningful way. Instead you get these funny stories, like our man here nencounter10 commanding the voices in his head. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
EPILOGUE.

The original purspose of this thread to detail how I learn to tackle demons in secomdary school after being subject to numerous attacks from them in secondary school. It was alsobmeant to pen down how through concerted bible study and revelation into into God's word, I was set free from being an object of torment into one who walks in the victory of christ and who enforces that victory.

It was also meant to detail how I learned to takle juju and especially the relationship between juju and demons.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Graxie(f): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
I love the way you are not giving them attention, don't even entertain questions, it gives room to all manner of arguments. Just ignore and keep writing, you don't need to pause. We are in perilous times, there is a purpose of you coming here to write this now, don't delay. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
RELEVANT SCRIPTURES

The combat between Jesus and the hordes of hell
Col2:15
Having spoilt principality and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them it.

The clarity of the comat is made clearer in many modern translions. I urge you to check this scripture in modern translation. For instance one modern translation render it like this, "...He threw of from himsel principalities and powers..."

Our place in Christ

Ephesians 1:20-22

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ (by grace ye are savedwink 2:6 [b] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

The above scripture tells us that when Jesus was raised he was set at the right hand of the father in the heavenly places far above principality and power.

It also says that when he was raised , we were also raised with him and made to sit with him in the heavenly places far above principalities and power.

So every born again christian as far above principality and powers as Jesus is far above principality and powers.No less. Whatever they can't do to Jesus, they can't do to you unless you empor them with doubt, fear or unbelief.

The scripture also makes clear we are superior to principalities and powers satan inclusive.

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Our identification with him in crucifixion, death and resurrection.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ...

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Our resurrection with christ.
Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
The nexy thread in the series is located here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5388417/how-learned-how-tackle-demons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me Just One Usefulness Of God / First One Million Years In Christian Heaven / Bini Or Esan Traditional Religon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.