Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) (19968 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
There's a fight currently brewing on Twitter between supposed intellectuals. Dipo PhD ( The CV guy) and Mr Oracle ( Abudl) had got into a heated exchange before Omojuwa stepped in to support his friend , Dipo.

It all started when Oracle tried to demarket Dipo's CV hustle, calling it a scam. But Dipo wouldn't have none of it. Returning the attack with how Oracle's wife is a street prostitute, sleeping around with men on Twitter ( apparently, he had proofs )

Then Omojuwa ( who has been trying too hard these days to remine relevant) intervened slandering Oracle, telling Dipo how he has been sending nudes to small girls.

The Oracle responded almost immediately with how omojuwa and Dipo both had 4 fiancee between them and can't get any women to settle because of their fake life, further implicating Omojuwa with reports of gay activities.

Hmmmm.. fp !

2 Shares

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by elotajohn1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by recievesense: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
wow lala fp
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by jovialswag(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bobrisky shey u dey hear
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by spirul77: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
if only I knew them.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by ValCon888: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
He who lives in glass houses do not throw stones.
I am glad the OP said 'supposed' intellectuals.

Rather than tackle the issue on ground, they are busy making ad hominem attacks on each other.

Passing through the four walls of a University is not a measurement of intelligence.

No be who go school wey get sense.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Mryacks: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Some serious washing of dirty linen going on there....smh

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Kendumazy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked

I stand with Abdul Mahmud on this.
Dipo is not so much what he says, his outlook is mostly impractical...and a few of his personal views on topical issues reveal him as lacking a great deal of good judgement.

I felt so much pity for Omojuwa when I learnt his fiancee called it off with him because he was impotent.
I was also upset with Linda for letting that entrusted piece out.

But him dragging Abdul's wife into this is way past the line.
He should face his personal demons before coming on Twitter to form comrade or shame a man who has succeeded in something he may never be able to...

To wife a woman.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by chukslawrence(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by IeatPussy: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wawu.....that's some serious gbas gbos on the Twitter Street today o����.. Supposed intelectual insulting each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by naijadrivablog: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Can they reason with each other?

6 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Much ado about nothing. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Teewhy2: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
The fight is between Twitter PHD , Twitter Msc , Twitter Bsc and Twitter HND

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space

11 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Oduduwa707: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
...abeg who be dis Fools? angry

14 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Passionate888: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Them don chop bellefull na

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by arantess: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
3 agbayas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by jchioma: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fowl fight

1 Like

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by badonkadonk: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amakavula:
There's a fight currently brewing on Twitter between supposed intellectuals. Dipo PhD ( The CV guy) and Mr Oracle ( Abudl) had got into a heated exchange before Omojuwa stepped in to support his friend , Dipo.

It all started when Oracle tried to demarket Dipo's CV hustle, calling it a scam. But Dipo wouldn't have none of it. Returning the attack with how Oracle's wife is a street prostitute, sleeping around with men on Twitter ( apparently, he had proofs )

Then Omojuwa ( who has been trying too hard these days to remine relevant) intervened slandering Oracle, telling Dipo how he has been sending nudes to small girls.

The Oracle responded almost immediately with how omojuwa and Dipo both had 4 fiancee between them and can't get any women to settle because of their fake life, further implicating Omojuwa with reports of gay activities.

Hmmmm.. fp !

To be honest, this is one of the reasons why I unfollowed one of them.

Nigeria has more than enough problems, they shouldn't come and add to it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Rasbel(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Op said 'supposed intellectuals'.. Lol
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by faithfull18(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gossip! gossip!! gossip!!!
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by tay23: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
omojuwa and his always agbero fighting on twitter. shame

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by temmypotter(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Pseudo intellectuals, nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Sonoyom(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
These were supposed to be our 'intellectuals'. Tuehhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by kennieG(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please can someone send me that native man with serious tribal mark.. I didn't mention any tribe ooooh cool
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Robisky001(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Illogical fallacies here and there. I'm even flabbergasted as per while Omojuwa is still single or are there scarcity of single ladies in NG.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Awesome news. I showed this news to my Akwa-ibom neighbour and he has promised to stop eating dog meat.

7 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kids everywhere!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.