Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Grounds For Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grounds For Divorce (1143 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Is Weight Gain Grounds For Divorce? / Conditions For Divorce In Christianity, and [Some Legal] Grounds for Annulment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grounds For Divorce by Roadblock: 9:39am On May 16, 2007
This post is meant to help every one, both married and unmarried to know what to be cautious of in marriage. The question is ''On what ground can you divorce your spouse" As for me I will not think twice about divorce if I discover my wife is have an extra marital affair.
Re: Grounds For Divorce by babaflaky: 12:14pm On May 16, 2007
Xtains (real Xtains) believe divorce is not an option. I believe one can always work things out.
Moreover once you continue to pray God would intervene
Re: Grounds For Divorce by Roadblock: 12:39pm On May 16, 2007
babaflaky:

Xtains (real Xtains) believe divorce is not an option. I believe one can always work things out.
Moreover once you continue to pray God would intervene

THAT IS NOT RIGHT . In christianity divorce is an option but only on the ground of adultery. That is very biblical. Let me open your eyes to the reason why even the bible encourages divorce in this case. I am sure you know that a lot of people have lost their lives to lovers of their spouses just because those lovers feel getting the wife or the husband out of the way will open the door opener. How do you intend to work it out if your wife after 10 years of marriage is still cutting shows and you know about it, yet she denies it and even refuses to change. You will be very unlucky if she kickes off an unholy relationship with someone so evil nd ready to marry her. knowing that the only possible way to get that done will be to get the husband out of the way, then you will be in for big trouble which can also take your life.

Moreover, this thread is not primarily meant to suggest grounds for divorce but to make people cautious of what they need consciously to work on, It is all about know how different individuals see things.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some/most Guys Impregnate Their Wives Before The Wedding Day. / Life Saving Advice Needed / •we Watched As Our Kids Roastto Death Like Goats —couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.