Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts (62844 Views)

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Basher8583: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrColdsweat:
Let them continue insulting IPOB and kanu. When kanu and IPOB are done with buhari, they'll help them protest for the release of sowore.

You mean that coward that cant come to Nigeria. Soon his british passport will be revoked from him and deported back to Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Elliot2(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Almaiga:
IPOB are Terrorist. grin
And you are what?
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by landforeast(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oh yes they have told the impostor not to attend any gathering of world Leaders else they will arrest him. In order to cover up the shame he have to leave for Tokyo earlier than the scheduled date to the conference. He was at Oman and will be flying into Tokyo any moment from now.
Nigerians can be fooled but the world cannot. Nigeria intellectuals, Media, and influential people must start asking pertinent and intelligent question on who is really in Aso Rock.
The world is watching.
How can G7 summit be going on and our president is in one local hotel in Oman chilling out and rolling out deceptive photoshopped pictures.
The world is watching.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by legitnow: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
sSo Buhari never change cloth since him arrive Japan?

All the photoshop same cloth?

Let us leave all this photoshop and understand that Buahri is in UK FOR MEDICAL CHECKUP.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by landforeast(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
TemmyT002:

You are funny. Have you tried being a stand-up comedian?
Are you among the people Femi paid to defend Baba Go slow.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Basher8583: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
wizod:
i have 2friend who travelled from a neighbouring Asian country to protest against BUHARI and d whole truth is dat he has not arrived. Believe me, from right source

You mean your friends that are illegal immigrants. Ask them and they will tell you how they look at thier back every time they walk
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
IPOB does not threaten people, it promises them. I really want IPOB or any other organization to up the antes against useless and corrupt Nigerian politicians especially when the thieves are outside their comfort zones. IPOB are trend setters. The basement fools called Nigerians politicians are not on the notice.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Basher8583: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Buhari will definitely give this Igbos heart attack on of these days.
Very unproductive clowns. So na to dey stalk Buhari for Japan with all thise igbos that are illigal immigrants there abi.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by somehow: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin So na you or your friend Buhari go see shey? grin
wizod:
i have 2friend who travelled from a neighbouring Asian country to protest against BUHARI and d whole truth is dat he has not arrived. Believe me, from right source
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Masterclass32: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Temptee101:
We need a picture of the dullard

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by hammerFC: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
BUHARI IS NOT IN JAPAN.

TRY NORTH KOREA.

NO VIDEO, NOTHING. JUST FAKE PHOTOSHOP...
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Mummymahdi(f): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
zeromeridian:
A whole Nigeria President is japan and no picture of him landing at the airport being welcomed by Japanese Diplomat
and that of Nigeria. why always showing us pictures where he is in a room? and that man shaking Buhari looks like he
is inside shoprite where you have all these Chinkos working.

What is this that is happening to Nigeria. I am forced to start believing this IPOB
Why would a whole Nigeria President leave a world event like G7 and attend rubbish conference?
I dont think Prime minister of Japan knows Buhari is in his country if actually he is there.

IPOB is really creating a reasonable doubt

there are many pictures of welcoming the president by the Japanese, even here on Nairaland, is as if u are not current on 2days
news at all

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Chukapage(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigeria jaga jaga! God why you no gree make them born me for Ghana, my back yard here embarassed
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Afamed: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Since IPOB could not get 199klm close to PMB they have to come up with their midday tales news
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by hammerFC: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
ALL THIS FULANI ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABOVE ME, SHOW US A VIDEO OF BUHARI IN JAPAN.

SHOW US A PICTURE THAT IS NOT PHOTOSHOP.

WE DEY WAIT.

FULANI WILL SOON BE EXPELLED FROM NIGERIA.

LANDLESS CRIMINALS.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Chiachifranklin: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
As far as I'm concerned IPOB has gained 3 maximum points against Buhari

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by zeromeridian: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Arewa1408:

Is it hate turning you guys into mumu like this? You declare a whole Nigerian President missing? Very funny. Like Buhari said, they will cause problems at the end run away after all their mouth. IPOB will attack Nigerian president.... hmmm odiegwu!!! IPOB are good at masturbating indeed. I am hoping they will try it and when Japanese soldier open fire on them, maybe they will blame it on Japanese fulani.
You think Japanese behave like animals in the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Afamed: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
legitnow:
sSo Buhari never change cloth since him arrive Japan?

All the photoshop same cloth?

Let us leave all this photoshop and understand that Buahri is in UK FOR MEDICAL CHECKUP.

We have heard you. Oya take a minute of rest

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Amanew(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lies and propaganda of the zoo

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by hammerFC: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
WATCH THE VIDEO AND UNDERSTAND THAT BUHARI IS NOT IN JAPAN.

JUBRIL IS AFRIAD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=fU2yNSkPt5I

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by hammerFC: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
YOUTUBE VIDEO NO DEY POST DIRECT AGAIN FOR NAIRALAND SINCE TODAY.

IT MUST BE BUHARI JAPAN INSTRUCTION.

NOTE, THE NAME ON THE BANNER IN THE VIDEO.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by PromiseJonah(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
You definitely have a point

zeromeridian:
A whole Nigeria President is japan and no picture of him landing at the airport being welcomed by Japanese Diplomat
and that of Nigeria. why always showing us pictures where he is in a room? and that man shaking Buhari looks like he

What is this that is happening to Nigeria. I am forced to start believing this IPOB
Why would a whole Nigeria President leave a world event like G7 and attend rubbish conference?
I dont think Prime minister of Japan knows Buhari is in his country if actually he is there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Cocolatti(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
knightsTempler:

First photo : Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe at the G-7 meeting in France Today.

Second Photo : Buhari being received by a junior minister in Japan Today.

Who visits a house when the owner is not home.
That's what happens when you have a lifeless President
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Amanew(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amanew:
Lies and propaganda of the zoo
Nigeria of Lies by the propaganda and Afonja media plus Photoshop=Zoo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by tfelicityk(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin
Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Shygirl1989(f): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
zeromeridian:

You really should try watching news on TV instead of relying on half baked reporting on nairaland.

Is Nigeria a member of G7?
What will buhari be doing at G7 summit
Do you know what the G7 summit is?

Let's try to make educated and well informed comments before posting.

P.S I am not a buhari fan.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts by Chiachifranklin: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Arewa1408:

Is it hate turning you guys into mumu like this? You declare a whole Nigerian President missing? Very funny. Like Buhari said, they will cause problems at the end run away after all their mouth. IPOB will attack Nigerian president.... hmmm odiegwu!!! IPOB are good at masturbating indeed. I am hoping they will try it and when Japanese soldier open fire on them, maybe they will blame it on Japanese fulani.
Oga where is Buhari na, foreign media are showing IPOB members stancing n demonstrating but PMB is nowhere to be found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.