Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31266 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:
How much can dey offer ,i hope no be ritualist xxxxxx

see this Wan don dey fear, we Can't talk here, you where to find us,.. We do our hook ups every Wednesday,
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dechymmytv:
see this Wan don dey fear, we Can't talk here, you where to find us,.. We do our hook ups every Wednesday,
....tell her to clap for herself she has tried ! She is not even in nigeria ... angry
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.... An !!! shocked so urhobo people full here ?
well well na, if you ask me I did tell you there are more urhobo than hausa on this forum,

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dechymmytv:
Y wont i fear wen 57 ladies 3 are my friends disappeared in a Tincan island white party back then in 2012 #Tinubu is the masterminder !& i will revenge for my dead friends lets bet !!!!!!!!!!!!,

57 not even 5 nor 7
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....tell her to clap for herself she has tried ! She is not even in nigeria ... angry
tot as much, I'm serious, not up to play, infact I don't want to meet anybody again before they call me Scammer or ritualist, I'm OK with the hookers I have
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Omoteme Generalmama is just hook ups for catch fun no hmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm

smiles wink
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Y wont i fear wen 57 ladies 3 are my friends disappeared in a Tincan island white party back then in 2012 #Tinubu is the masterminder !& i will revenge for my dead friends lets bet !!!!!!!!!!!!,

57 not even 5 nor 7
, wait lemme Google (but 2012 is a long time ago,) people still steal even AFTER ALUU
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:

smiles wink
which fun the one without sex or the one with sex
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dechymmytv:
tot as much, I'm serious, not up to play, infact I don't want to meet anybody again before they call me Scammer or ritualist, I'm OK with the hookers I have
generalqueen is serious now ,no one is calling you a ritualist ____everyone knows d vampire remytinubu n her hubby sucking our blood jare
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:

57 not even 5 nor 7
uhmmmm

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dechymmytv:
hook up business
I'm in hope the person involved has money ?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
like what kind of money are we talking about, look it's. Not like a one man stuffs I provide hook up for hook up seekers, as much 500 people every Wednesday

Sex hook up is not the only type of hook we do, if you want serious relationship you can join us also
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:

smiles wink
...Catch fun indeed ...hei u ar 2 funny ,

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dechymmytv:
well well na, if you ask me I did tell you there are more urhobo than hausa on this forum,
...Urhobo chose ununiqueness ,it pains me so much !!...more of anywhere belle face! So sad ! So sad ,at least dey are better dan itshekiri and brass axis nonsense ,who will be proud count me out ........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dechymmytv:
uhmmmm
Oh dont even play ostrish here , nigeria is a dark country where 80% atrocities of our elite isnt reported while maggi & cray thieves n pot of soup robbers are posted on google for every1 to see , the media was silenced then and nigeria has me to contend with ,mama are you there?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Their chairman might be afamed a broke moslem Sheikh

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dechymmytv:
which fun the one without sex or the one with sex
fun without sex ,my womanhood is sacred to me right now
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Their chairman might be afamed a broke moslem Sheikh
They know the kind of hookups I do....i don't date all these sex starve boys I only do sugar daddies
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:
fun without sex ,my womanhood is sacred to me right now
uhmmmm, I don't have that type of guys
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Oh dont even play ostrish here , nigeria is a dark country where 80% atrocities of our elite isnt reported while maggi & cray thieves n pot of soup robbers are posted on google for every1 to see , the media was silenced then and nigeria has me to contend with ,mama are you there?
I guess you are talking about the movie "fountain mansion" grin nothing goes unnoticed without heresay.... In one way or the other, speculation must abound
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rekhina:
I guess you are talking about the movie "fountain mansion" grin belive me nothing goes unnoticed in this country without heresay (dem say, dem say) .... In one way or the other, speculation must abound
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Urhobo chose ununiqueness ,it pains me so much !!...more of anywhere belle face! So sad ! So sad ,at least dey are better dan itshekiri and brass axis nonsense ,who will be proud count me out ........ cheesy
v grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Dechymmytv(f): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
not one person per say, so far he can afford you, is that not what you want
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=Dechymmytv post=81738699] where can I find them, (I meant them, not it) [/quote
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
U know where to find them ,Go there because they are on 5yrs ban in this cursed forum , Tanks to asstribers like khia who made it happen
If I have the power to do that why are you still here? Use your half of a brain for once. You and the rest of husban.dsnatcher worshipers are truly blind followers, I pity Nigeria. Ok, since you have granted me that much power I think I will use it.
Moderators please ban this stu.pid Moran forever.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Dechymmytv:
where can I find them, (I meant them, not it)

You can find it (husbandsucker) all over this forum, just follow me and you will find it lurking behind.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Dechymmytv:
not one person per say, so far he can afford you, is that not what you want
That is what I want

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...U will beat me khia? O god pls make this happen i
Pls am not strong am weak , Pls send me ur address in america i have the cash and visa , khia pls pls...

Maybe u will beat out evil n atrocities from me ! grin grin

Only st.upid Morans would believe anything you say, you have shown yourself to be a cowardly liar
Now, go lick your queen's puna and kill yourself when youare dine

Aaaargh ...I regret why here is so faceless , is a pity
I will Just Knock 10 of u out with a single blow
only a bunch of Moran's would believe anything you say, you have shown yourself to be a cowardly liar so many times. You continue to post self derogatory posts to me but you opt to back out when the mirror is placed in front of you. I challenge you to stop posting to me. Show your re.tarded followers that you have at least a half of a backbone.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khiaa(f): 2:07am On Aug 30, 2019
[img][/img]
husbandsnatcha:
....Am on the receiving end not her ok,blame it on her immaturity ,...wait i thought u ar d one telling her to stop her attack on me ,how come you switched ?
.... She banned me for 4months for wat am innocent of inconvenience with mod who hates me for not playing cards wit him years back , .... People call me unprintable names n i dont retaliate because of mods marking every single alphabet i wrote down ,

.... Am the most molested being here , example last yr some1 was claiming my ikwerre town n ada my friend called me @ d person to challenge the fake being by speaking ikwerre tongue ,i spoke ikwerre n the person cant even answer and i was laffing,before u know it i was banned for 5months what was my offence " i told some1 he is unserious ie comment made a month ago" i came back from the ban n i stayed just oneweek khiaa entered my thread n banned me wt d mod for 3months,...i will never forgive her , she did it again for another 4 lengthy months n people will say she isnt obsessed with my ass ,

Still lying and whining. cry cry cry Always crying a river after lying your ass off. I got you banned for 4 months and then 3 months and then 3 months again yet your ass is still here lying today. How is that possible? If I had the power to ban you like you say I would ban you forever, your stank ass would never be allowed back. There isn't an ounce of honesty in your sorry ass body. Any young girl looking up to you is headed for a great fall.

You are a narcissist, you will never take responsibility for your own bad behavior, it makes sense in your feeble mind to create lies and blame someone else.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khiaa(f): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
if anyone is it here,is d animal named kh.a ,fin dem in lekki phase 2 my former resident smiley
Says the ugly beast who was birth by a Jackass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.