Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31290 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
No she is a virgin and a bornagain from jehova witness kingdom hall !
I already know what she's capable of.
I believe in peace!
I always come in peace, and that spirit of peace is what calms even the devil.
Mama V can't be worse than the devil.
She bleeds blood, irrespective...
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....nna biko enyegi one million naira ka reportuo d vivian will you do dat or not? .....
Reportuo kwanu ya for what?
Ogburu mmadu?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Ekwule!
Nna ehh, this mama V...
But Rekhina...you never see where dem dey tame wild beast before?
You never see where person use Lion as pet before?
Food for thought!
....Taming wild beast with big veiny joysticks has been happening since 1267 and ....from d time of monalisa the 4th cheesy
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Reportuo kwanu ya for what?
Ogburu mmadu?
...Tanks just forget
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Taming wild beast with big veiny joysticks has been happening since 1267 and ....from d time of monalisa the 4th cheesy
cheesy
Ima ihe n'ile.
Add tongue to the list too, no be only amu gbara akwara!
A ga m eji ire deliver gi from whatever spirit ji gi aka!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by iluvMAMAV: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2019
husbandSTDsnatcha:
cheesy
U Have been hiding from nairaland after Khiat's saga , Queen
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Ima ihe n'ile.
Add tongue to the list too, no be only amu gbara akwara!
A ga m eji ire deliver gi from whatever spirit ji gi aka
... Biko ke mmuo ojoo ji mu aka that u know of ,....because am already bowing down so you pray for me!

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2019
iluvMAMAV:

U Have been hiding from nairaland after Khiat's saga , Queen
boy boy from eweduland grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
... Biko ke mmuo ojoo ji mu aka that u know of ,....because am already bowing down so you pray for me!
From the little igwara m, amam na one or two entities live within.
But no shaking...
As long as I come in peace...enweruo!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...you must be one of her daughters.
O di ka mamaV di very strong ooo, this one you dey talk like this?

Mama V, should I be worried, abi scared?
Na wa ooo
.....Na she carry me enter here after years of pessistent pleading ,...the nwa bu hurstlet ojoo
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.....Na she carry me enter here after years of pessistent pleading ,...the nwa bu hurstlet ojoo
Good for her!
That's the spirit!
May her hustles yield more fruits.
O dikwanu easy to hustle?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

I've been hearing that since time immemorial.
They say I look like a playboy, but truth be told...I'm just chilled!
Too chilled, but highly venomous!
Hehehehe...

I look familiar?
Really?
.....Is written all over you ,
Ur type handles gun with reckless abandon

.....Are you a lion or a coyote?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by iluvMAMAV: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
boy boy from eweduland grin grin
Stdqueen from great itchland ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
We shall see ,
You should be ashamed of yourself

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

I already know what she's capable of.
I believe in peace!
I always come in peace, and that spirit of peace is what calms even the devil.
Mama V can't be worse than the devil.
She bleeds blood, irrespective...
you are all the same shocked shocked
Did she tell you she is from ijaw or ahoada ka something like that?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.....Is written all over you ,
Ur type handles gun with reckless abandon

.....Are you a lion or a coyote?
Neither a lion nor a coyote.
Let's say...I'm more of a python!
You don't see me coming.
When you do, I've already wrapped myself all over you.

And no...I haven't handled a gun before.
I'm cool like that!
When I say I'm venomous, I meant it in a bad boy way.
You know...
man-woman matters.
Nothing violent!
Just a silky-smooth operator!

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Stdqueen from great itchland ! grin grin grin grin
This boy again ,afamed this must be ur useless alternative account
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
you are all the same shocked shocked
Did she tell you she is from ijaw or ahoada ka something like that?
O si na obu onye ikwerre.
Why you dey ask?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Neither a lion nor a coyote.
Let's say...I'm more of a python!
You don't see me coming.
When you do, I've already wrapped myself all over you.

And no...I haven't handled a gun before.
I'm cool like that!
When I say I'm venomous, I meant it in a bad boy way.
You know...
man-woman matters.
Nothing violent!
Just a silky-smooth operator!
i thought u are into d system..u spoke the truth ....and you are very intelligent ,(u will still move higher in life)
U are more of viper ! O yeah .
When i asked you lion n coyote do you really knew what i mearnt?
Like what is that symbolic lion and coyote!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
She go cook ur own dick give u make u chop Mama di ok ��by then u go dey real straight lines like awo mmiri mara ! Jisie ike
...u talk like the unrepentant lesbian called khia ,

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where are all this my sons sef deepfeel oo ,tanid and bigcowhorn mama bought bread and Akara ,
.as for u iamplato u have learnt Alphamale skills to use against ur sweetmum ... dia is god oo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i thought u are into d system..u spoke the truth ....and you are very intelligent ,(u will still move higher in life)
U are more of viper ! O yeah .
When i asked you lion n coyote do you really knew what i mearnt?
Like what is that symbolic lion and coyote!
I thought as much when you asked about lion and coyote.
I somehow knew you were referring to frats, but wasn't too sure.

Nothing concern me and frats ooo.
I almost joined in school, but backed out.
And even if I had joined, it was the most peaceful and non-violent fraternity... Pyrates!

More of a viper?
Hmmm...
Why viper?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
This boy again ,afamed this must be ur useless alternative account
Face your nemesis , I have only one moniker.I was too soft on you. He will roast you now now.
#bursted fake Dubai Nurse
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

I thought as much when you asked about lion and coyote.
I somehow knew you were referring to frats, but wasn't too sure.

Nothing concern me and frats ooo.
I almost joined in school, but backed out.
And even if I had joined, it was the most peaceful and non-violent fraternity... Pyrates!

More of a viper?
Hmmm...
Why viper?
.... grin grin grin sitdown dear let me show you
First of all Am studying ur depth in life not illiterate pirate Frats bullstraps, Things are million times deeper dan u thought , i sitdown ladies and teach them like lecturers about :

1: life
2: rightpath to follow ,
3: Ideology
4: Priorities
Some cry when all this trainings go through but they acknowledged me later ,they are now the strongest ladies in the society u dare not put ur eyes on them ...look @ Adaibeku wen she behaves u will think she is a man! Look at dat rekhinat's profile those she n those girls are my daughters years back in south africa x courtesy of ankio briggs

When i talk of lion n coyote i thought u ar onye otu nzuzo but i was wrong ,
Lion and coyote is ideologies of people who join frats

Lion ie my caste

This are being who entered to help humanity course and fight unjust intimidations ,they handle gun but are holy at heart ! When it comes to battle against illiterate frats ,they are always conquerous ... they dont engage in troubles
Them joining is more of going to hell for u to make heaven not out of fear or lack of discipline

Coyote

.idiots u see around smoking indian hemps,
shooting n fighting for peoples boyfriends and girlfriends , they are as follows
...Pampered fools from stupid homes
...cowards who cant stay alone
....cowards who are wicked with no single strength
....Touts and cursed morons
These people attack pregnant women ,rape virgins and kill orphans ...
They move in packs maiming and destroying lives and properties ,

.thats not wat i do ! Any of my member that looks for trouble will be punished in d persons presence ,but if u look for our trouble U GO DIE MILLION TIMES ,B4 UR REAL DEATH>>>

Call us " Mmuo oma na acha ocha " only in ghana , SE and sE

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

Face your nemesis , I have only one moniker.I was too soft on you. He will roast you now now.
#bursted fake Dubai Nurse
....pardon her and Let her breathe because of me ok!....
She once worked @ an indian chemist years back may be thats d nurse she mearnt?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.... grin grin grin sitdown dear let me show you
First of all Am studying ur depth in life not illiterate pirate Frats bullstraps, Things are million times deeper dan u thought , i sitdown ladies and teach them like lecturers about :

1: life
2: rightpath to follow ,
3: Ideology
4: Priorities
Some cry when all this trainings go through but they acknowledged me later ,they are now the strongest ladies in the society u dare not put ur eyes on them ...look @ Adaibeku wen she behaves u will think she is a man! Look at dat rekhinat's profile those she n those girls are my daughters years back in south africa x courtesy of ankio briggs

When i talk of lion n coyote i thought u ar onye otu nzuzo but i was wrong ,
Lion and coyote is ideologies of people who join frats

Lion ie my caste

This are being who entered to help humanity course and fight unjust intimidations ,they handle gun but are holy at heart ! When it comes to battle against illiterate frats ,they are always conquerous ... they dont engage in troubles
Them joining is more of going to hell for u to make heaven not out of fear or lack of discipline

Coyote

.idiots u see around smoking indian hemps,
shooting n fighting for peoples boyfriends and girlfriends , they are as follows
...Pampered fools from stupid homes
...cowards who cant stay alone
....cowards who are wicked with no single strength
....Touts and cursed morons
These people attack pregnant women ,rape virgins and kill orphans ...
They move in packs maiming and destroying lives and properties ,

.thats not wat i do ! Any of my member that looks for trouble will be punished in d persons presence ,but if u look for our trouble U GO DIE MILLION TIMES ,B4 UR REAL DEATH>>>

Call us " Mmuo oma na acha ocha " only in ghana , SE and sE
Hmmm...
Insightful.
Thanks for the info...appreciated!

Ihe wu ihe mere m ji likia imata gi ofuma and ka mi na gi n'ekwukorita.
A likiri m otu ishi openu up.
Nice one!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...u talk like the unrepentant lesbian called khia ,

Look at you, still lurking this forum in search for some puna that you can eat. Pathetic carpet muncher.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
khia:

Look at you, still lurking this forum in search for some puna that you can eat. Pathetic carpet muncher.
kingsteve see what ur wife is telling me cry
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
kingsteve see what ur wife is telling me cry
My hand no dey.
Make una sort out una differences.
And no...she no be my wife! grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

My hand no dey.
Make una sort out una differences.
And no...she no be my wife! grin grin
....So u mean khia isnt good for u ,cos she is a lesbian after my ass ?
Thats 2 harsh on khia maybe denreledave or osuamaka will manage her grin cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Where are all this my sons sef deepfeel oo ,tanid and bigcowhorn mama bought bread and Akara ,
.as for u iamplato u have learnt Alphamale skills to use against ur sweetmum ... dia is god oo grin cheesy cheesy
bread And Akara? Hahahaha...

Did You Just Refer To Yourself As My Sweetmom cheesy make I No Talk First smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamPlato:
bread And Akara? Hahahaha...

Did You Just Refer To Yourself As My Sweetmom cheesy make I No Talk First smiley
....So u can call me a milf isnt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.