Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

Early Years Teaching Vacancy In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Early Years Teaching Vacancy In Abuja (311 Views)

Early Years Teachers Position@redville School Ikorodu / Teaching Vacancy At A Private Secondary School In Ikotun, Alimosho LG AREA / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancy (urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Years Teaching Vacancy In Abuja by Cleanshoes: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Early years schools are in need of teaching staff in Wuse axis, Abuja. Are you a patient and friendly lady in need of a job? Send your cv to theschoolrecruiter@gmail.com
Applicants must be patient, loving, able to speak well and be willing to learn.
Female graduates can also apply
Re: Early Years Teaching Vacancy In Abuja by ayommy12: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cleanshoes:
Early years schools are in need of teaching staff in Wuse axis, Abuja. Are you a patient and friendly lady in need of a job? Send your cv to theschoolrecruiters@gmail.com
Applicants must be patient, loving, able to speak well and be willing to learn.

This is the kind of opportunity I have been searching for, I love kids so passionately and always ready to work around things that pertains to them but I am not living in Abuja, do you advice I apply please?
Re: Early Years Teaching Vacancy In Abuja by Cleanshoes: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2020
You may if u’ve got where to live in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Edgewood Consulting Ltd Job Recruitment (personal Assistant To Md) / GTI Group Ltd: Research Analyst Role - 2019 / Facility Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.