Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) (1912 Views)

Why You Should Buy A Rental Property These Ember Months / Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (pictures) / Four Reasons A Rental Income Property Is A Great Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Property experts how do we catch these guys. I'm just curious. Was searching for an apartment to rent and I decided to engage one of them. Got his number from a flex posted on the wall.

Screenshots below shows his number on his flex
and our WhatsApp correspondence

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2019

2 Shares

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by UniversalDove: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
iamjane:
hope you did not enter amount?

1 Like

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
UniversalDove:
hope you did not enter amount?
Naa it was too check his name
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by UniversalDove: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
iamjane:
Naa it was too check his name
you are lucky. Kindly forward his name with a complaint mail to ICPC and cc efccnig officialeffc
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
UniversalDove:
you are lucky. Kindly forward his name with a complaint mail to ICPC and cc efccnig officialeffc
alright will do
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
I just received the sum of 150 naira credit from him

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
And he's just a young lad.. (True Caller)

Anyone who knows him would do well to advise him.

cc mods lalasticlala mynd44 do you think this front page worthy? people should be aware.

1 Share

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by InaNla(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
He is a potential internet fraudsters that show be sent to kirikiri before he turns to Full blown criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by Abortedfetus(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
angry
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by Memberclub(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
iamjane:
And he's just a young lad.. (True Caller)

Anyone who knows him would do well to advise him.

cc mods lalasticlala mynd44 do you think this front page worthy? people should be aware.
lmao. Stupid young boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
OP you self you wicked o, you collected 150 just like that grin

More like..... Scam the Scammer grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by MGab25(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
OP, are you retarded? I still can't see where he tried scamming you tho. Actually, you're the one that scammed him. You should be arrested.
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Memberclub:
lmao. Stupid young boy
lol
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
xcelentattitude:
OP you self you wicked o, you collected 150 just like that grin

More like..... Scam the Scammer grin
grin
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
MGab25:
OP, are you retarded? I still can't see where he tried scamming you tho. Actually, you're the one that scammed him. You should be arrested.

Na dem (unless you didn't scroll up to the beginning)

2 Likes

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by iamjane(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
InaNla:
He is a potential internet fraudsters that show be sent to kirikiri before he turns to Full blown criminal.
Exactly! Catch them young
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Did he actually scammed you or you scammed him?

Arrest him for what I don't get it and you even uploaded his picture over there.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by jidobaba(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Op, You do realise you're the scammer here, right?
See wetin joblessness dey cause.
Lalasticlala oya front page.
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by fineztkeyz: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
please am not a scammer o.. that's my picture and I don't know who is using my number... my mum knows about this.. am a young guy trying my best to survive... some people hacked into my account and they have been using it against me...

I have reported so many times to MTN but I have received no response... that's why I decided to join this nairaland and also complain that am not a scammer and I don't even know anything about what you guys are saying...

most people have called my line concerning plots of lands and houses to rent... I always tell dem that it's a wrong number and I guess many people can testify about it... please guys and girls whosoever that gives you this number 08132822116 to call please don't mind him .. he or she is a fraudster.. I cannot come and steal wat another man has laboured for all in the name of wat I don't know..

please u guys should pray for me... let the person behind this b caught...

Thanks and God bless you all..

say no to cybercrime..

I love you all

let's live as one..

iamjane please stop using my number I beg of u.. I don't even know you....

see you guys!!
Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by fineztkeyz: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
imagine dis again ... my brothers and sisters am fed up.. abi na bad thing to use WhatsApp... what have I done to this people... Nigerians should leave me alone o

Re: How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) by biznus: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
fineztkeyz:
please am not a scammer o.. that's my picture and I don't know who is using my number... my mum knows about this.. am a young guy trying my best to survive... some people hacked into my account and they have been using it against me...

I have reported so many times to MTN but I have received no response... that's why I decided to join this nairaland and also complain that am not a scammer and I don't even know anything about what you guys are saying...

most people have called my line concerning plots of lands and houses to rent... I always tell dem that it's a wrong number and I guess many people can testify about it... please guys and girls whosoever that gives you this number 08132822116 to call please don't mind him .. he or she is a fraudster.. I cannot come and steal wat another man has laboured for all in the name of wat I don't know..

please u guys should pray for me... let the person behind this b caught...

Thanks and God bless you all..

say no to cybercrime..

I love you all

let's live as one..

iamjane please stop using my number I beg of u.. I don't even know you....

see you guys!!
who u be wey dem go hack ur a/c
dt same mum u go still use do "plus". ur pic look familiar nd I see ur no for Twitter efcc. ur style of writing is the same with the DOS u chat wit wey u wan scam. just watch ur back. ur a rookie in d game ur end is close just dey play dey go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS / Land For Sale At Lakowe Ajah & A Plot Of Land For Sale At Lakki Phase 2 For 7m / 800sqm @ Ikeja Opposite Omotayo Hospital Off Amore Back Of Allen. Price: N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.