Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet (1892 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / BREAKING: Fire Guts Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by perryy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Good evening naira Landers, please I really need your help as regards the subject matter. My wife who resides in Benin city is into bed spread and duvet making and her business is really flourishing over there . Meanwhile, based on the fact that I base in Lagos, there is a need for her to relocate and join me here. Because of that , we have visited Alaba international market and another market in Yaba searching for a place or a section of the market where such business is being done without scoring any success. Though we saw a place where the materials for the jobs are being sold in Yaba , we didn't really see a place where duvets are being made like we have in new Benin market. In Benin, immediately you got to the section of the market where such business is being done , you won't need anyone to tell you what sort of work is being done there. But what we saw in Yaba doesn't really look like a place where many people really come to make duvets and others . I know there should be a place in Lagos for such business just as we have in Benin, yes, for sure.

If there is anyone that knows a place where duvets and bed spread are really being made anywhere in Lagos, kindly help a brother. We really need to get a shop first here before she relocates to avoid idle moment ,especially for someone whose business is flourishing elsewhere. We hope to check Idumota and Oshodi markets but I feel it is better to get a direction from those in the know to avoid continuous wandering without success. Thanks in advance.

Admin, kindly help push this to front page to help a brother.
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by Trippleblessing(f): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
go to arena shopping complex in oshodi.
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by teju29: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Go to Yaba market
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Unless you went to the wrong part of yaba market.
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by perryy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Trippleblessing:
go to arena shopping complex in oshodi.

Thanks a billion.
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by perryy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
CoolSmithz:
Unless you went to the wrong part of yaba market.
Maybe. Can you please make a description of the right place sir ? Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by enemmo(f): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
At Yaba..check pearse street
Banjo street
Tejuosho shopping complex
Tejuosho road

The people who make the duvets sit in front of the shops that sell the bedsheets.

But do your price analysis. I feel things are expensive in Yaba

1 Like

Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by perryy(m): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2019
enemmo:
At Yaba..check pearse street
Banjo street
Tejuosho shopping complex
Tejuosho road

The people who make the duvets sit in front of the shops that sell the bedsheets.

But do your price analysis. I feel things are expensive in Yaba

Thanks a million dear. You are simply an angel.
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by bluetopaz: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
perryy:

Hi Op, can I reach you or vice-versa, very important please. I can't PM as i don't have access to this email on the account but you can reach me on minabor11 at gee mail dot com
Re: Which Lagos Market Do They Make Duvet by bluetopaz: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
perryy:

Hi Op, can I reach you or vice-versa, very important please. I can't PM as i don't have access to this email on the account but you can reach me on minabor11 at gee mail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can Yield Me 25-30% Profits On 300k? / Power Distribution Companies Are Cheating Nigerians / The Atm Card Scamming Scheme Of First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.