Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy (35504 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by starbright4real(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Sirmuel1(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

The place you're going who give a fvck there

They care about people over there and not Cows or some stupid religion.
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Isoduwa(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Sirmuel1:

They care about people over there and not Cows or some stupid religion.

Ok ooh Good luck �
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2019
ogbonti:
Buhari at 24 years of age was a member of the northern NCO group who went to Abeokuta under the Command of Lt. Col Murtala Mohammed -to partake in the July 29 - 1966 coup, which eventually killed the Head of State, Gen Ironsi at Ibadan.. He was armed to the teeth with an assault riffle, loads of ammunition - and explosives. He knew what he and his group was doing is treason, which comes with the death penalty if it fails, but he did not give a damn. He was ready to lay down his life as age 24 for what he believed. 53 years later - our current 24 year olds are wasting their lives away watching BBNAIJA while Buhari and his acolytes are looting away the treasury and living at the expense of everyone.... DEAR CURRENT YOUTH, WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 53 YEARS FROM TODAY ? - HOW WILL THE BBNAIJA YOU ARE WATCHING NOW INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY BE RELEVANT TO YOUR FAMILY 53 YEARS FROM NOW? Learn from Buhari, there were events he would have gladly indulged in to give him pleasure at age 24, maybe cultural dance, womanizing, drinking, local gossips among farmers - play local games in his village, all that and what was fun those days to them, which is the BBNAIJA of today - BUT no, h didn't do that, he took part in the northern "Araba" revolution with Murtala, Danjuma and others and he has been enjoying life since. --- governor, petroleum minister, GOC, head of sate, PTF Chairman, President and all that even as a dullard and semi- illiterate man -- KEEP WATCHING BBNAIJA and be praying for Oluwa to pick your call while u waste your life away - tomorrow, when Sowore suceeds, and u want him to remember you, when he is in detention now fighting for Nigeria and every one abandoned him there, na wa!!!!
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Ugosample(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2019
ogbonti:
Buhari at 24 years of age was a member of the northern NCO group who went to Abeokuta under the Command of Lt. Col Murtala Mohammed -to partake in the July 29 - 1966 coup, which eventually killed the Head of State, Gen Ironsi at Ibadan.. He was armed to the teeth with an assault riffle, loads of ammunition - and explosives. He knew what he and his group was doing is treason, which comes with the death penalty if it fails, but he did not give a damn. He was ready to lay down his life as age 24 for what he believed. 53 years later - our current 24 year olds are wasting their lives away watching BBNAIJA while Buhari and his acolytes are looting away the treasury and living at the expense of everyone.... DEAR CURRENT YOUTH, WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 53 YEARS FROM TODAY ? - HOW WILL THE BBNAIJA YOU ARE WATCHING NOW INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY BE RELEVANT TO YOUR FAMILY 53 YEARS FROM NOW? Learn from Buhari, there were events he would have gladly indulged in to give him pleasure at age 24, maybe cultural dance, womanizing, drinking, local gossips among farmers - play local games in his village, all that and what was fun those days to them, which is the BBNAIJA of today - BUT no, h didn't do that, he took part in the northern "Araba" revolution with Murtala, Danjuma and others and he has been enjoying life since. --- governor, petroleum minister, GOC, head of sate, PTF Chairman, President and all that even as a dullard and semi- illiterate man -- KEEP WATCHING BBNAIJA and be praying for Oluwa to pick your call while u waste your life away - tomorrow, when Sowore suceeds, and u want him to remember you, when he is in detention now fighting for Nigeria and every one abandoned him there, na wa!!!!

well if you ask me
I don't see anything wrong with watching /following BBNaija
even tho I don't follow it much

what i have a problem with id people spending SO MUCH TIME IN IT.

one who has refused to br useful to himself will not be useful

it's just as simple as that.

it has nothing ti do with BBNaija or any other thing
.sometime last year in Lagos for example, I was walking in the streets, and on that street we had 4 mushroom churches (will not call name) And our of the 4, I saw one (the biggest of them) doing praise, worship and fire fire session.
on a Monday morning /mid afternoon?

And the church was somewhar full

Why are they not at work or something?
is that the time to do that?

so you see
one who has refused to be useful to himself will not be useful

BBNaija, Chasing girls, instagram, church, etc are only the avenues to exercise their uselessness
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Oduduwa707:

Ignoramus... what you failed to mention abt the death of that Fool, Ironsi is that... it was a "counter-coup" initiated by okoro savages that claimed the lives of prominent Northerners and South Westerners.

You pple are hatred filled bigots. You're brought up to blame others for your problems and never accept responsibility or accountability.

what is this punk saying?
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Osobi32(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2019
madenigga:

burna boy and steff needs to release a song.

I think Princess Shyngle is the one behind all these, they might not have broken up yet, but Burna is trying to have a fling with Shyngle, the Gbedu dae enter body is not an old song
..... Whatever the case may be, burna should understand that the tiny waist is just a pleasure tool and a liability while Steff is also a pleasure tool but an asset.
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Laurene: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2019
Sanchez01:

They are not. She has deleted all of his videos on her page. Instablog must have had a reliable source to have broken the news.
exactly. Hate instablog as you can but one thing I like about them is there's an atom of truth in all there rumors. They must have a credible source
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Alwaysking: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2019
9jaBloke:

This not about any rule and it has absolutely nothing to do with gender and this part of the world. Burna is the one accused so it makes common sense for him to be the one to address it.
It seems burna doesn't like those drama stuff
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Alwaysking: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Laurene:
exactly. Hate instablog as you can but one thing I like about them is there's an atom of truth in all there rumors. They must have a credible source
They are still together, she posted a picture of them skyping or facetiming on her story.
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by durubennie(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Gabrie300:

Nawa o
I for fear.

*How person go drop Gold go follow fire wood
grin
Oga calm down na
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by imitateMe(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Gabrie300:

Nawa o
I for fear.

grin You mean say princess shingle na firewood?
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Nicki Minaj wannabe, mtcheew
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by spiceadole: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Gabrie300:

Nawa o
I for fear.

With men,its possible.
Men like variety..It doesn't matter if they move from eating in Sheraton to eating at Mama put.
They just want to taste it all.
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by spiceadole: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2019
OluwaBurna don disgrace Don ,walahi.
Don is just trying to save face.

That time when dem dey caution her about the way she gushes about Burma on IG,she been no hear.

Sh*t has hit the fan.lol.

Men will always be men.
Keep your relationship away from social media.
So the day it ends,you only gotta deal with the heartbreak not public shame and ridicule,not owing fans and public explanation cos a man can just wake up and change his mind.
Life goes on!
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by adaksbullet: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
Adaksbullet where u dey oo?

she said they're fine kiss
his a lie

bola boy his fuk that shygle gilr
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by UPLnews2(f): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Below are some new photos of Nolly wood actree Regina Daniel. See Also: Genevieve Nnaji Step Out In 5 New Outfit New Beautiful Photos Of Regina Daniel. See more here
https:///31YBPqa
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by tohyorsih(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2019
adaksbullet:
his a lie

bola boy his fuk that shygle gilr

Will u shut your mouth!!
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by ikennamadu1(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2019
How person go see better food... Go begin chop the one weh sand done rub
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Laurene: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
They are still together, she posted a picture of them skyping or facetiming on her story.
forget all na format go and ask tboss and tiwa Savage
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by erico2k2(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
US singer, Stefflon Don have Debunked breakup rumours between her and Nigerian afro star, Burna Boy as reported by Instablog9ja.

The Nigerian Instagram blog  quoted and inside source which claimed that Burna Boy have moved on with his Gambian ex girlfriend who is also an actress, Princess Shyngle sharing a FaceTime video between the two as a proof.

However Steff posted on her Instagram story minutes ago that the videos are old and all is fine with them.

See her posts below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/were-fine-stefflon-don-debunks-breakup-rumours-with-burna-boy/

US SInger??
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Alwaysking: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Laurene:
forget all na format go and ask tboss and tiwa Savage
They are together jare, stop praying for people's relationship to end. angry
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Laurene: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
They are together jare, stop praying for people's relationship to end. angry
how does it concern me? Relationship na achievement? It's pile of load.
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:
Stefflondon is a rapper frm uk Mr Poster not us
Hello
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Jjuuddee(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
I b don fear o,this girl wey don hold burna boy strong.next tin na she go soon get belle make her leg strong inside the mata
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by seanjy4konji: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
bloggers are on of our problems in nigeria...

only bad news come out of thier mouth...

some need to be killed..ie instablog
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
gomojam:
Hello
How are u able to see my comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:

How are u able to see my comments
Lol, it's not so hard, I just need to follow you. What? Are u angry?

Pls do not misconstrue my gesture. I like you and I wanna be your friend. Is that too much to ask?
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by ogbonti: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ugosample:

well if you ask me
I don't see anything wrong with watching /following BBNaija
even tho I don't follow it much

what i have a problem with id people spending SO MUCH TIME IN IT.

one who has refused to br useful to himself will not be useful

it's just as simple as that.

it has nothing ti do with BBNaija or any other thing
.sometime last year in Lagos for example, I was walking in the streets, and on that street we had 4 mushroom churches (will not call name) And our of the 4, I saw one (the biggest of them) doing praise, worship and fire fire session.
on a Monday morning /mid afternoon?

And the church was somewhar full

Why are they not at work or something?
is that the time to do that?

so you see
one who has refused to be useful to himself will not be useful

BBNaija, Chasing girls, instagram, church, etc are only the avenues to exercise their uselessness

You have raised a very good point. I am not against getting some entertainment to spice up life a bit but I am totally ashamed that here on Nairaland, youths spend their time discussing irrelevant stuff about BBNAIJA. Aww, this person had sex, the other one kissed this, that one will marry this or that, and I am like wtf? It is very annoying.... are these the topics and issues that should be paramount on our minds as Nigerians? What is wrong with us as a people? We can’t act, we can’t agitate, we cant hold our leaders accountable for anything and these youths can’t see the bleak future they are walking into with their eyes wide open..... they think last last I will jand, NEWSFLASH, the way nationalism and anti-immigration is sweeping across the globe, in the next 10 years, I feel western governments may start inserting tracking chips or fix physical trackers like bangles on visitors to ensure they leave when they are supposed to leave. Before you call me a conspiracy theorist, do you know 17 years ago, there was nothing like fingerprints, biometrics taken, retina scan, side pics, all that when you visit another developed country, now it is done and these evasive processes will only get worse. The world is changing... fast, those things that were no big deals before like illlegal immigration, visa overstays all that are now a matter of concern for the western world

And even if immigration continue as it is today, will everyone be able to travel out of Nigeria? Please Naija youths, save your country.... be engaged in the well being of the country, take power from the older generation and chart a new course, don’t waste your lives watching BBNAIJA.... it is meant to steal your future from what is important right now!

That example you gave of a church is a good one. People should be at work and nothing praying for some mana to fall from heaven inside a church during work hour, however, those people in that church do not command the degree of influence that Nairaland commands. Here, people are easily swayed to get interested and partake in trending topics which may shape the way they spend their time even after the chat is over. Many will now spend hours upon hours watching to make sure they catch someone having sex all that, it’s sickening, those are precious time wasted on bs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Exposes Shamelss Female Fan Who Slid Into His Instagram DM / DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match / Fuji Artiste, Olumide Awise Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.