Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Who Know This Song? "So Amaze To Be In Love" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Know This Song? "So Amaze To Be In Love" (534 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / You Need To Listent To This Song So Groovy My God Is Good By Akede & TNP Crew / Download Juice By Trevouresh. Song So Lit.!!!!!0qerwiuqepoq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know This Song? "So Amaze To Be In Love" by CosmicJames(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Please I'm looking for the song that sings in part:

"So Amaze To Be In Love, Follow You To The Sky Above"

Not sure if I get the lyrics correctly.

I love this song so much.
But I don't know who sings it. I don't also know the title of the song.
I heard it in the background of a radio program.

Please if you know this song, do let me know the title or who sings it in the comment section.

Thank you
Re: Who Know This Song? "So Amaze To Be In Love" by Sayre: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boss. Abeg I need your help on something (it's not financial support). I would like to talk to you privately. I'm sorry I didn't know the best way to contact you.
CosmicJames:
Please I'm looking for the song that sings in part:

"So Amaze To Be In Love, Follow You To The Sky Above"

Not sure if I get the lyrics correctly.

I love this song so much.
But I don't know who sings it. I don't also know the title of the song.
I heard it in the background of a radio program.

Please if you know this song, do let me know the title or who sings it in the comment section.

Thank you
Re: Who Know This Song? "So Amaze To Be In Love" by CosmicJames(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Sayre:
Boss. Abeg I need your help on something (it's not financial support). I would like to talk to you privately. I'm sorry I didn't know the best way to contact you.
I'm on offline mode for a long while now for a research project. But I will try for you. Let me see if it is something I can handle at this time.

Send me a mail. jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

Indicate that you are the one on a Music thread on NL

Pls edit to remove ur phone No.
Re: Who Know This Song? "So Amaze To Be In Love" by Sayre: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Alright sir. Please my number is still in the post you quoted.
CosmicJames:

I'm on offline mode for a long while now for a research project. But I will try for you. Let me see if it is something I can handle at this time.

Send me a mail. jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

Indicate that you are the one on a Music thread on NL

Pls edit to remove ur phone No.
Re: Who Know This Song? "So Amaze To Be In Love" by CosmicJames(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sayre:
Alright sir. Please my number is still in the post you quoted.
Fixed. I got your mail. I will get back to you later

(1) (Reply)

MP3 : Zlatan Ibile – English Teacher [DOWNLOAD] / J2MUZIC: Dreamzy - Chop Life @dreamzyomoakin / Download MP3: Naira Marley - BAD INFLUENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.