Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies (2314 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A50s Duos Good Deal 75k / Samsung Galaxy A50s Price In Nigeria / Meet The Samsung Galaxy A30s And A50s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies by Prece(m): 2:49am On Aug 27, 2019
MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies

Samsung is unlimited to what they can do to remain iconic in the mobile market. If you haven’t heard of the A Series ,then you are missing out on something that is really big.I have been seeing phone but none has amazed me so far as the mouthwatering Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A50s.

When we had Samsung Galaxy A50 we thought that’s the best but luckily we have something better now, there is a lot of similarities between the two phone but the key features is the major difference and which can not be underestimated. What Is Samsung Galaxy A50s Made Of? See More At https://49slotto.com/samsung-galaxy-a50s-specs-and-price-in-south-africa-nigeria/

cc Lalasticlala
cc dragnet
cc Puskin
cc honsule

Re: MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies by jmaxjohn(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2019
irrelevant hype. its the same processor. i know coz i covered it extensively here https://www.nairaland.com/5374272/meet-samsung-galaxy-a30s-a50s

1 Like

Re: MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies by sofiscatedmoron: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
jmaxjohn:
irrelevant hype. its the same processor. i know coz i covered it extensively here https://www.nairaland.com/5374272/meet-samsung-galaxy-a30s-a50s
which cheap phone do you think ypu can get with vivid amoled display, oya tell us,
amoled display fones are more expensive than ips or tft mobiles
even Xiaomi Mi 9T Redmi with amoled display is over 120k, so whats your point,
samsung is doing a good job bro, their a series offer more and prices are moderate

1 Like

Re: MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies by jmaxjohn(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

which cheap phone do you think ypu can get with vivid amoled display, oya tell us,
amoled display fones are more expensive than ips or tft mobiles
even Xiaomi Mi 9T Redmi with amoled display is over 120k, so whats your point,
samsung is doing a good job bro, their a series offer more and prices are moderate

you misunderstand me. your post is the hype. i love the A series but you called the A50s a phone with
mouthwatering Specifications
. it's just one change bro, the camera. let's drop clickbait and try some honest journalism

1 Like

Re: MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies by sofiscatedmoron: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
jmaxjohn:

you misunderstand me. your post is the hype. i love the A series but you called the A50s a phone with . it's just one change bro, the camera. let's drop clickbait and try some honest journalism
ok
Re: MAD CAMERA : The New Samsung Galaxy A50s Tops The A Seies by KennedyOkpara(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Samsung is crazy after getting the original A50 they released a new one almost immediately.

(1) (Reply)

My GTA 5 Gameplay On Android, Gives Me Hope / Top 10 Richest Tech Geniuses In The World. / How Can I Download Free Chess And Scrabble On Blackberry Bold 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.