Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola (16589 Views)

Fear Of Aregbesola's Possible Decamping To PDP Grips Oyetola's Camp / Osun APC feud: NANS seeks recall of Gbajabiamila, sack of Aregbesola / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
He talked about how they must feed fat but didn't mention a single way of achieving that, no idea of how to increase funding no idea or suggestion on how to ensure allocated funds are well utilize, no mention of what the current system is doing well and what must be improved on, no mention of how the prison just like Nigeria herself is overpopulated

No blueprint of how what they want will be achieved just command their wishes to reality Nigerian politician are truly dead-brain

You want him to reel all these out just because he was meeting the perm sec and others! The way you guys think sef would shame devil himself

1 Like

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by baby124: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2019
They first need to upgrade the prisons and build more prisons so that we can find a place to lock up all political criminals in future.

2 Likes

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by daudaolaleke(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
He talked about how they must feed fat but didn't mention a single way of achieving that, no idea of how to increase funding no idea or suggestion on how to ensure allocated funds are well utilize, no mention of what the current system is doing well and what must be improved on, no mention of how the prison just like Nigeria herself is overpopulated

No blueprint of how what they want will be achieved just command their wishes to reality Nigerian politician are truly dead-brain

The money being allocated to the NCS is enough to take care of d inmates but people managing it are the issues. Blueprint will follow but first intimated to get prepared.
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by anonimi: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2019
kehinde1588:
One thing I love about this man is that, he was never accused of corruption even by his enemies so I am well confident that he will deliver and restructure the prison system and other agencies under his ministry.

Tinubus products are of high quality. Very pro-active and brilliant.

You need some free education that AreGbese was not able to give in his eight wasted years in Bola Ige house.

Firefire:
Gov. Rauf Aregbesola admits to ONLY N7b increase and not N11.5b in the Airport Contract, and the future of Osun state mortgaged till 2034 (Next 18 Years).

Well-meaning Nigerians should please ask Raufu Aregbesola what is the paramount need of an airport in Osun while the nearest airport at Ibadan, 45 Minutes drives away is grossly underutilized?

Osun state civil servant are dying of starvation and the governor's wisdom is to inflate/increase building airport that serves no economic benefit for the workers being owned 4-8 months’ salary?

Call a spade a spade, ohun ti o da, ko ni oruko meji, koda ni, 'Ole is Ole, barawo is barawo' - GEJ...

Modath, and the rest Omoluabi's, se eleyi bo jumu bi?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

1 Like

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by ksbusari(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2019
An inmate will nw consume 500, 000 naira a day on PAPER. scammer
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
See this one ....

Atimes, I feel like lining up every Nigerian politician for a good dose of slaps every morning. Sick lots!!
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by 1759ademola(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
thebiggestgists:

Please, Do you stay in osun state.
We should ask whether you've been to OSUN state and whether you actually know pre-Aregbesola era of OSUN State.
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Truckpusher(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
daddytime:
And what's going to happen to the prisoners outside?

E be like say una want make everybody come inside to feed well.

Una eye go clear soon.
grin grin grin
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by thebiggestgists(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
1759ademola:

We should ask whether you've been to OSUN state and whether you actually know pre-Aregbesola era of OSUN State.
Well am from osun and I base in osun
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Rhard: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by precious1967(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
OK. one day it may be turn one of you to live there.
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by faithfull18(f): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
ikombe:
if you would join me .. I don't mind grin
Ehn, you are OYO.
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Od1n: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:
I don't know why I don't pity prison inmates. Some of them committed offences that will shock devil himself.

Imagine me sympathising with that animal that mercilessly beat his 6 yr old daughter to death because of N350 for God's sake. undecided

A good number of people in prison are innocent of what they are being accused of. Wrong place, wrong time. Can happen to anybody. We must always be kind.

1 Like

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by celeiyke: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dem Don come. Talk is cheap, this is a man who left no legacy in Osun
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by seguno2: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Zionista:
See this one ....

Atimes, I feel like lining up every Nigerian politician for a good dose of slaps every morning. Sick lots!!

And what will you do for the Nigerian people who elect/allow them into office
Are they/we not even more sick?

1 Like

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Time to commit a crime that will land me in prison, I need to be well fed, out here is 010.
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by seanjy4konji: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
nigeeria citizens are in prison...both in and out....

u sleeping sir...

ac too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks / Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.