Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos (58196 Views)

Tboss Shares First Baby Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
ityP:

Who's complaining? I don't remember telling you I liked commitment or marriage

Oga abeg go rest, I don't care what you like. It wasn't you I was having a conversation with. You forced yourself into it. Short term memory or amnesia? Nawa!!
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
AnanseK:

“Family way”is old fashioned, as there is no father and no matrimony
hahahaha, automatically baby mama
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by tk4rd: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
majamajic:
all these Naija big girls

they can pretend

they can sex cheaply behind

ask am who give am Belle now , she can't mention the person

Doggy? Missionary? or quick-quick-commot??
Anyways, she enjoyed the hit that scored.
That's what matters now.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by seanjy4konji: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
shakara don end
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by Sandypearl: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=81647501]That breast go satisfy that baby so?

Abeg no starve the innocent kid with tangerine-sized bobbi

She get three nipples?[/quote
Na small breast milk plenty pass ooooo,no go dir
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by daddytime(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Sandypearl post=81667798][/quote]

Really?

Thanks for the tip...
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by ityP(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Oga abeg go rest, I don't care what you like. It wasn't you I was having a conversation with. You forced yourself into it. Short term memory or amnesia? Nawa!!

This is Nairaland. I can enter your conversation anyhow I like. If you vex, you die. It's as simple as that
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
ityP:

This is Nairaland. I can enter your conversation anyhow I like. If you vex, you die. It's as simple as that

That is very allowed, just don't get emotional when I make you the subject. It is also that simple...maybe more difficult than what you would ordinarily grab. wink
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by ityP(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
pocohantas:

That is very allowed, just don't get emotional when I make you the subject. It is also that simple...maybe more difficult than what you would ordinarily grab. wink

You are just typing anyhow, it's giving me headache.
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
ityP:

You are just typing anyhow, it's giving me headache.

That is what happens when something is above your wavelength. Pick your battles, wisely. Bye Felicia
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by ityP(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
pocohantas:

That is what happens when something is above your wavelength. Pick your battles, wisely. Bye Felicia

Wavelength ko, spectrophotometer ni. Geddifok
Re: Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos by kensing1046(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
why so bitter
let say the Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.