Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? (2043 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by izombie(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Watching CNN this morning i realised that there is nothing to show about buhari in the G7 summit in tokyo. What is happening? Is he not invited or what? I took a picture of those that are participating in the summit but no buhari in the pic.
Correct me if i am wrong but see for yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2019
BIAFRA abi na IBO abeg leave our President for us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by daddytime(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Olodo sef wan blindly join the doubters and conspiracy theorists without understanding G7 or where it was hosted. And you said you watched it on CNN..

You probably can see but certainly deaf.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by helinues: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Is Nigeria part of the G7 or invited to the G7 summits?

G7 comprises of 7 countries.. It was G8 before Russia pulled out. Btw G7 summits is in France not Japan

It seems like you people always get your same lies from same village meetings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Is not this meeting that he went for.

Please be a patriot...

Someone should help the op with the meeting our president went for... He's getting confused.
Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by tunjiajayi: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Because he is in Japan, the picture you posted is for the G7 summit.
Don't be so blinded by sentiments so as to forego reason and reality.

Open your head.
Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Simplyleo: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Because he is in Japan, the picture you posted is for the G7 summit.
Don't be so blinded by sentiments so as to forego reason and reality.

Open your head.
bonnylight003:
Is not this meeting that he went for.

Please be a patriot...

Someone should help the op with the meeting our president went for... He's getting confused.
Ipob yuuts are illiterates. Their inspirations come from cownu's urine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

Ipob yuuts are illiterates. Their inspirations come from cownu's urine.

I don't reply morons..only on exception.. and this my last to you.

Maybe your brain has gone sour..and demented.. just maybe..for a reason human to have a thought of drinking urine..gosh!

Hope you're not born senile...

Just asking?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Simplyleo: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
bonnylight003:

I don't reply morons..only on exception.. and this my last to you.

Maybe your brain has gone sour..and demented.. just maybe..for a reason human to have a thought of drinking urine..gosh!

Hope you're not born senile...

Just asking?
[/s]

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Joshmodest(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Buhari actually went for another conference in Japan and this was held in France !
Notwithstanding , buhari can never be invited to a summit like this , as he has nothing to discuss there cos his head os nothing both a heavy load to the neck ..
A president without a waec certificate , who disobeys court orders anyhow in the 21st century , who said in front of a powerful woman like Angela Merkel , that a woman's place is in the bedroom and the kitchen , who called the youths in his country lazy , who finds it difficult to read and comprehend , who couldn't answer a single question thrown at him in a common presidential debate .
What do you expect him to go to France and say !

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by napoleon77(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
izombie:
Watching CNN this morning i realised that there is nothing to show about buhari in the G7 summit in tokyo. What is happening? Is he not invited or what? I took a picture of those that are participating in the summit but no buhari in the pic.
Correct me if i am wrong but see for yourselves

The G7 Summit was NOT in Tokyo, it was in Biarritz in France. Buhari wasnt invited.

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by papiru: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
baba ti japa
Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Area4Area: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
OP just negodi, see how you disgraced yourself. Were you living in Mars when the whole world knows that Japan is not France, your moniker says a volume
Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by APCHaram: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:

G7 comprises of 7 countries.. It was G8 before Russia pulled out. Btw G7 summits is in France not Japan

[/s]

So why did they go to the summit?

You will be posting trash that continually contradicts your own narrative.

Whoever is paying you to defend Buhari must know that he has been scammed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by helinues: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

So why did they go to the summit?

You will be posting trash that continually contradicts your own narrative.

Whoever is paying you to defend Buhari must know that he has been scammed

If you continued like this, you go soon enter market cos you are incoherent

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by ProfBrugo: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shebi IPOB has arrested him na. Abi you didn’t hear the news ni?

grin
Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by Charleys: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Joshmodest:
Buhari actually went for another conference in Japan and this was held in France !
Notwithstanding , buhari can never be invited to a summit like this , as he has nothing to discuss there cos his head os nothing both a heavy load to the neck ..
A president without a waec certificate , who disobeys court orders anyhow in the 21st century , who said in front of a powerful woman like Angela Merkel , that a woman's place is in the bedroom and the kitchen , who called the youths in his country lazy , who finds it difficult to read and comprehend , who couldn't answer a single question thrown at him in a common presidential debate .

To at least say Jé suis Muhammadu buhari......ouí undecided
Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Buhari doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend the type of deliberations at this type of global summit.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by EkunKekere: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Look at the picture again. It shows leaders of the G7 states and their invited guests.

Such photo ops are usually staged either at the beginning of, or at the conclusion of meetings and deliberations.

So why isn't Buhari there, but the President of Ghana is there?

helinues:

Re: Why Is Buhari Not In This Picture? by NGpatriot: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Joshmodest:

......but he was invited and was there in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

- / Emir Of Rano Has Been Rushed To The Hospital In A Critical Condition / Chevron PENGASSAN Media Briefing On The Sack Of All Nigerians By The Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.