Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

goood dayyyy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / goood dayyyy (4920 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

goood dayyyy by Kwin1995(f): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2019
����������

1 Like

Re: goood dayyyy by SaucyBenks(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
You're lost already. You're not married to him and you're suffering already, yet you're still reminding us that you still love him DEARLY. How do you intend to communicate better with him when you're married if yet you suffer In his hands when you try to open up about your feelings to him now that you're just courting?

Youre taking too seriously what he takes for just fun, I can't advice you as the mumu you have as a boyfriend is on this forum as whatever advice given to you here will be countered by the mumu when you try to put the advices into play. I can comfortably say in this scenerio, OYO is your case cos things will get worse with the fool after he sees this post.

But one thing I can tell you which I don't care if he sees is.... Let him go and get over him as quickly as you can. He definitely will realise he's lost a treasure (that's if truly you're convinced you're one cos what you've posted here will make people think you're one, me inclusive.)

You made him realise you love him more than he loves you (that's if he even loves you) and you ladies don't realise that only a few men can comport themselves when they realise their woman loves them too much.

Babe, kill every love you have for that BOY!

18 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2019
You are only with him because he foots your bills. Both of your deserve each other

4 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Kwin1995(f): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: goood dayyyy by Kwin1995(f): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2019
@saucy banks...I will also advise u kill love for whoever u are in a relationship with..can u imagine
Re: goood dayyyy by Sapphire86(f): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2019
I just have one question for you: do you want to die untimely??

Leave if you want to live. I don't have much to say; it's too early in the morning

5 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by CsRockefeller(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Love (Philo's love) is an emotional feeling, it's like someone pouring a black paint on a windscreen while driving.

You don't see anything again, while it's advisable for the person to come down, some keep on driving, keep on going.... Dangerous isn't it?

Now the thing with emotions is that like the word e-motion, this means the heart is always is motion, it doesn't stay in one place. The heart also controls everything. Reason why King Solomon said guide your heart with all diligence for out them are the issues of life.

My Dear, the knife and yam are in your hands.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: goood dayyyy by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
You have moved in with him. Omg my pastor said No one will buy what he already has. (rev Ntia I Ntia).

Another statement said when you are too available you become invaluable. Move out until he marries you.

5 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Diamond23(f): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2019
The red flag z flapping buh LUV still blind u. Don’t think he will change after getting married to u rather he will be worst.Broken relationship z beta dan broken marriage. Sis be WISE!!!

5 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2019
and why did u move in with him when he hasn't married u?
local boy is disappointed as usual

3 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Blakjewelry(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2019
I don't have much to say o, but o think in a relationship both party should have equal footing in every aspect

1 Like

Re: goood dayyyy by SalafRider(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2019
You're not married to him and you've already moved to his house.

2 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by hify9935(f): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Kwin1995:
@saucy banks...I will also advise u kill love for whoever u are in a relationship with..can u imagine
I can see this didnt go well with you. You're obviously dealing with a narcissist,FLEE! I repeat, FLEE!

4 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by CsRockefeller(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2019
hify9935:
I can see this didnt go well with you. You're obviously dealing with a narcissist,FLEE! I repeat, FLEE!

You mind if I send a PM?
Re: goood dayyyy by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Wear your seatbelt and ensure the airbags are working. smiley

3 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by hify9935(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
CsRockefeller:

You mind if I send a PM?
If its certain I'm safe, lol.
Re: goood dayyyy by hify9935(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Sapphire86:
I just have one question for you: do you want to die untimely??

Leave if you want to live. I don't have much to say; it's too early in the morning
You've said it all with that simple question. Some ladies think it's till when men physically abuse them that they're prone to untimely death. It's much more.

1 Like

Re: goood dayyyy by Auladimeji1: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2019
(Mimicking her writeup)I love him,he's so caring.He loves me.You and your boyfriend are one of the problem we are facing in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: goood dayyyy by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2019
I think your formal lifestyle is hunting him . He still believes you haven’t change . You need to prove that you really love him and willing to change for him. He is really so in love with you but if he usually beats you should live the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Why will you move in with a man? Of what value will you be to him when he has seen you finish? It irks me when I see unmarried people living together.

2 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2019
How about you turn the tables on him & monitor his activities as well? A good starting point would be the chick that he still chats with. What's good for the Greek is good for the Ugandan. He wants transparency but is unwilling to give it himself, very hypocritical.

I think you guys need to have a heart-to-heart about each of your expectations in the relationship & also to set up some boundaries because it doesn't seem like there're any in place. Either that or be prepared to be stuck in a marriage full of double standards & disregard.

Speak up for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by lincsnuel: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Eeya
Re: goood dayyyy by goodnewscliff(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Best advice is one of u guys should not drink sniper on this one.... Let other things stress ya more than someone whos not a flexible constitution

1 Like

Re: goood dayyyy by Vicar2015(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
How about you turn the tables on him & monitor his activities as well? A good starting point would be the chick that he still chats with. What's good for the Greek is good for the Ugandan. He wants transparency but is unwilling to give it himself, very hypocritical.

Speak up for yourself.

Wow...your mind is beautiful my darling....how do guys suffocate the life out of a woman? Monitor his destiny too if you can...lets see how the pressure feels.

But wait o, we never drink palmwine you don already pack your load enter the other room...somehow you're the architect of this wahala o
Re: goood dayyyy by carter009(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
I really pity some people that bring there relationships issues here,, what advice do you expect this people to give u,, @ OP don't you have some people in your family or married female friends you will table this issue to,, you will not get a good advice here, most people here are sadist, frustrated, only few will give you a good advice .....

6 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by XhosaNostra(f): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Vicar2015:

Wow...your mind is beautiful my darling....how do guys suffocate the life out of a woman? Monitor his destiny too if you can...lets see how the pressure feels.

But wait o, we never drink palmwine you don already pack your load enter the other room...somehow you're the architect of this wahala o

tongue
Re: goood dayyyy by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Leave him cool
Re: goood dayyyy by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Why will you move in with a man? Of what value will you be to him when he has seen you finish? It irks me when I see unmarried people living together.
See you finish grin
She is just a physical matter?? No other qualities??

I get your point but won't he see her finish after few years of marriage too(if all she has to offer is physical presence)??

4 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Lonelypacifist6: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Only Son! Spoil brat.
Re: goood dayyyy by Jjuuddee(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Babe I don't talk much but I have only one question for u.
Can u leave with this for the rest of ur life?
If u can then continue but if you can't then walk away no matter how painful or difficult it may seem

1 Like

Re: goood dayyyy by Olodapsing(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why is everybody saying she should leave the relationship na? Ahah
Una never advice anybody to stay before, everytime na leave leave leave. All because you are not in a relationship doesn't mean everybody should do the same.

Young Lady, the only problem here is trust. It's difficult to trust all this Nigerian Lady this days.

Just be transparent, don't hide stuff from him, give him your phone to help you reply your chats at times. Sometimes forget your phone with him and go for a day.

If any guy is trying to woo you, tell him straight away that u ar dating someone and don't flirt with nobody.

Do that for months and see if he start to trust you. Blive me, he will start reciprocating

Nawa

3 Likes

Re: goood dayyyy by Katier00(f): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
In your heart of heart, you know the answer. Why live with a man you are not married to? Nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Need To Wake Up / I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.