Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else (4285 Views)

I Think Men Of This Generation Are Mentally Weak. / Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Look at someone's daughter, smh. undecided

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by undertaker002: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2019
10 out of every 15 topics.. Girls Girls Girls...
una no de tire? how they go take respect una?

5 Likes

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2019
undertaker002:
10 out of every 15 topics.. Girls Girls Girls...

una no de tire?
how they go take respect una?
Are you dumb? or you think this is politics section?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Blakjewelry(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
if this generation foolish like this, I wonder what world will my future children live in

2 Likes

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by undertaker002: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Are you dumb? or you think this is politics section?
do i look like your dad? (resemble)

2 Likes

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Chepos1(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2019
The guy dik don reset the head to version 0.11 grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by MannieA(f): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Okay

What should we do tho?
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
undertaker002:
do i look like your dad? (resemble)
Big fool

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2019
That's how some girls will be begging for a guy to
*marry her,
*Impregnate her,
*Sex her

And at the end wen the guy dump her and go for another babe who is not begging for all this things, the girl will say all guyz are the same.
Babes u don't need to beg for some certain things, we guyz know what we want from u people OK.

And if the guy eventually marries her, And she find out that things are not working well,then she will start asking for divorce,

GooooSsssshhhh, what is all this nonsense and what is the guyz and babes of this generation turning into self.

God help us o. See how babe jux sitdon dey write rubbish talk.

But the person wey screen shot that stuff, u mah u no try o. Can't u keep someone else secret for once.

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by lincsnuel: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
As much as I want to believe her acertions (cos a good dick can make a woman say the unbelievable), I think She sounds desperate. Desperate to marry.

Maybe the guy is a rich motherfvcker!
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Smh!!!
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by carter009(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Lolz, please tell this girls to stop cheating and be faithful to there partner....
MannieA:

Okay

What should we do tho?
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by naijacentric(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Look at someone's daughter, smh. undecided
funny enough dis is what dey only offer in marriage same reason our african sisters are beta dan naija babes grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2019
guys will do anything to paint these innocent ladies as BAD. The problem with this generation is MEN not WOMEN.
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
naijacentric:
funny enough dis is what dey only offer in marriage same reason our african sisters are beta dan naija babes grin
I'm telling u grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
That's a private chat between two people.
She was merely pouring encomium, albeit very lewd, on her boyfriend. She was probably in a very hyperactive mood when she sent all that.
Who screen grabbed?

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 5:24am On Aug 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
That's a private chat between two people.
She was merely pouring encomium, albeit very lewd, on her boyfriend.
Who screen grabbed?
Are you married
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by XhosaNostra(f): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol, all I see is a forthright girls who's not being pretentious. She's expressive, I like that. Definitely not the "K" type.

That's her "Zaddy", he should know!

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by partnerbiz4: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
But those lines aren't bad naa.

Or is the poster jealous?

tongue cool

Nothing confuses a woman like a sweet dick.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by nisai: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, all I see is a forthright girls who's not being pretentious. She's expressive, I like that. Definitely not the "K" type.

Good morning kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I guess you do that too. grin
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by XhosaNostra(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2019
nisai:
Good morning kiss kiss

Good morning, Nisai smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by XhosaNostra(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
I guess you do that too. grin

Something like that wink
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Something like that wink
Hmmmm shocked smiley
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
chenzen:
guys will do anything to paint these innocent ladies as BAD. The problem with this generation is MEN not WOMEN.
. Keep up the good work. wink
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by nisai: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good morning, Nisai smiley
Lol, this face (the smiley)all the time. Why?

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2019
nisai:
Lol, this face (the smiley)all the time. Why?

I shouldn't smile? Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by Alwaysking: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2019
chenzen:
The problem is you not MEN, ode!! cheesy
Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by nisai: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I shouldn't smile? Okay
grin grin grin grin Haba, you know what I mean.

Reciprocate kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2019
nisai:
grin grin grin grin Haba, you know what I mean.

Reciprocate kiss kiss kiss

Hahaha. No tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else by nisai: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. No tongue
Thank you cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Always Do When Am Depressed (pics) / She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes / I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.