Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) (72948 Views)

Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
MartinsD12:

I heard indomie causes cancer especially when you parboil it without removing the water that looks like sperm colour
My question now is, if it causes cancer as presumed, why are they still selling it to the public and what is our Nafdac and consumer food protection agency doing about it ? Government agencies should try and educate the citizens on various confusing information like this indomie consumption of a thing, because I currently don't know what to believe anymore....

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
MartinsD12:

I heard indomie causes cancer especially when you parboil it without removing the water that looks like sperm colour
how many 9ja kids u don see wey get cancer from imdomie?? Compared to oyinbo kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
This fine man.I pray he receives a long lasting miracle this time around.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by ugonology(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
99% of bottled alcoholic gins and spirits in Nigeria are adultrated or outrightly fake!
Stay off them!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
ststyreal:

My question now is, if it causes cancer as presumed, why are they still selling it to the public and what is our Nafdac and consumer food protection agency doing about it ? Government agencies should try and educate the citizens on various confusing information like this indomie consumption of a thing, because I currently don't know what to believe anymore....
its all lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
It is well.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by pyro62(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:

Explaining to you will be a waste of time. Your dumbness didn't just start today and I don't think you can heal

If your ancestors are proud of you now, it means they were a disgrace in their generation, just like you are now, and yours is a sad case because your bad luck would increase yearly.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by elonize(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
APCHaram:

Hepatitis B & C are rampant in Nigeria.

Only vaccination or and abstinence is the sure way of preventing the disease.

Even condoms are of no use in preventing infections.
condoms is still better in preventing std n sti.nogo say say itsnt....den U use skin to skin,na u know.
Those who have not been vaccinated for hepatitis,should do so,it's not up to 3k.I have done mine since two years ago
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by APCHaram: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
elonize:
condoms is still better in preventing std n sti.nogo say say itsnt....den U use skin to skin,na u know.
Those who have not been vaccinated for hepatitis,should do so,it's not up to 3k.I have done mine since two years ago

The virus can be transmitted via body sweat.

Absence of Pubic hair facilitates the spread even more.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by jamace(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
I pity the bro. cry
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by smooooooth: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
What causes this thing self. Its becoming too rampart. I was just about to go have a drink of action bitters and 3 ciggs when I opened this. Fear just catch me.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Vokians(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Modecaih:
Be healed in Jesus mighty name
Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
This man is in sifia pains...omg
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
he is just acting
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Gr8amechi: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I'm really scared not for him, but for myself.

I need to Google the causes of these things.

My advice to younger ones is to just stay clear of any bad habit....Petty drugs, cocaine, alcohol.... and whatever.
At least if something goes wrong in the future, you will easily find the cause and perhaps, the cure

But when you have bad habits, the shame in telling the doctor is there and
whenever something goes wrong with your health, you'd always suspect the bad habits when it might not even be the cause
The commonest cause of kidney failure around us is uncontrolled hypertension and diabetes, over the counter pain killers and the rest of it, last las just try and drink a lot of water and pray, have seen someone whose kidney shut down after just sore throat
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I'm really scared not for him, but for myself.

I need to Google the causes of these things.

My advice to younger ones is to just stay clear of any bad habit....Petty drugs, cocaine, alcohol.... and whatever.
At least if something goes wrong in the future, you will easily find the cause and perhaps, the cure

But when you have bad habits, the shame in telling the doctor is there and
whenever something goes wrong with your health, you'd always suspect the bad habits when it might not even be the cause

I had a friend who died from Goodpastures Syndrome
He didn't have any bad habits.. just an innocent boy.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by sylve11: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
ol' boy! shocked

God please save your children. cool
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by MannieA(f): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
APCHaram:

I heard the HVB can be spread through contact with the sores on an infected person. These sores are usually present in the mouth area(giving a Mouth Gig to an infected person is dangerous)in the anus,vagina and penis area and some other parts of the body. It is also spread through vaginal and penis fluid.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Finelinks: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
APCHaram:

lies. No studies for sweat in a peer reviewed journal.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
After listening to "dr sebi" i swear i cant even eat indomie!!!!!

[color=#006600][/color]

Dr Sebi is the Man.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Life of every Nigerian male entertainer.
They want to be like oyibo.
They drink and smoke anyhow.
They don't do regular check up with their drs.
They don't eat balanced food.
Rice and stew is not balanced.
They hardly eat fruits and veggie.
Hopping from one babe to another expanding more energy.
No way for the body to reinvigorate.
Fast life.

Ten yrs down the line, we see the result.

Coupled with all the fake jack Daniels and Hennessey they drink.

See more than half of the politicians have one internal problem or the other.
U don't hear about theirs cos they have the money for hospital bill.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by wofayouths(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
I empathize with him and I pray that Jesus Christ will heal him now in Jesus Name! Amen. I pray for quick recovery!

I advised him when he was sick sometime in 2017 or so to visit Abuja and meet with Pastor Paul Enenche of DUNAMIS Int'l Gospel Centre but he didn't agreed per say. He was concern about raising fund for the transplant, maybe his Faith couldn't carry it. He is a public figure in a part of the world where they believe and make charms for human destructions. Life is spiritual and those that are not sensitive falls prey in hand of the wicked ones. So while he handles the sickness physically, there is need he seek spiritual assistance in the place of prayer to Almighty God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
APCHaram:

Hepatitis B & C are rampant in Nigeria.

Only vaccination or and abstinence is the sure way of preventing the disease.

Even condoms are of no use in preventing infections.

Is it only sex that's responsible for hepatitis B&C, and kidney problems too?
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Flowdada:
Dear lord pls never let me indulge in any bad habit like smoking ciggs,drinking fake and cheap alcoholic contents that will give me sleepless night and restlessness in future when I finally blow in the music industry amen
Meanwhile I currently smoke weed I hope that one doesn't cause cancer?
Can Someone pls educate me

I've made a substantial research on weed, it's somehow safer than tobacco which is cigarettes.

Weed smoke goes to the lungs(enlarges it), then the brain, that's if it's not a fake weed. The question now is how can you know original weed, most people mix theirs with grasses knowingly and unknowingly. Some tie or preserve with dirty stuffs. If only Nigeria can legalize it then regulations and other safety measures will take place.

NB:- Standard research has proven that the best consumption of weed is eating it rather than smoking. Although that one is more powerful but slow to action.

I'm a stoner big time, I put mine inside a chilled yogurt and I eat well before n after consumption. I suggest you do same although your eyes will be bleeped up but cover it with shades.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Datazone:

He's dead na. Find time to read it

Irony of life, despite his precautions n life safety measures he died and some that don't give a fvck about what he said are still kicking with life.

I'd like to know, wetin kill am?
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Shallypop(f): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
After listening to "dr sebi" i swear i cant even eat indomie!!!!!
What did he say about Indomie?
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by APCHaram: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Is it only sex that's responsible for hepatitis B&C, and kidney problems too?

You can get it from contaminated Needles or even like that buhari zombie that drank and swarm in gutter water.

If you are unfortunate to fall into open sewage gutters, you have a high risk of getting the virus.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
ststyreal:

Seems you're yet to know the country you live in. If I start to mention harmful foods(with obvious proofs)that are everywhere in the market with nafdac reg boldly encrypted on them, you will get scared of this country and what they eat. Have you heard of GMO?

If you have then go through each and every canned/company packaged food before you consume, that alone is half the safety measures taken by you.

Indomie is bad if you must eat it let it be very once in awhile with vegs n fruits too, after cooking the indomie like you cook beans.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

I heard the HVB can be spread through contact with the sores on an infected person. These sores are usually present in the mouth area(giving a Mouth Gig to an infected person is dangerous)in the anus,vagina and penis area and some other parts of the body. It is also spread through vaginal and penis fluid.

HVB has a preventative medication(vaccines) that are of two types, one can prevent you for 30years while the other can prevent for a life time. Try go for test and take yours, always go for check ups, that's all.

Some myopic and ignorant fellows look at youths in an awkward way like they have Ebola once they're seen for check ups.

Really absurd.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
APCHaram:

You can get it from contaminated Needles or even like that buhari zombie that drank and swarm in gutter water.

If you are unfortunate to fall into open sewage gutters, you have a high risk of getting the virus.

That was actually a rhetorical question, because I may know more than you do. I expected you to talk about the periodic checkups and also it's vaccination, not to sound absurd hereby causing panic to readers.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by APCHaram: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamSoProlific:

That was actually a rhetorical question, because I may know more than you do. I expected you to talk about the periodic checkups and also it's vaccination, not to sound absurd hereby causing panic to readers.

Did I tell you I am a doctor?

ITK, post, read and move on.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
APCHaram:

Did I tell you I am a doctor?

ITK, post, read and move on.

Moved already.

Cheers....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years / Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.