Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) (72909 Views)

Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by mrZENographer: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
stephenduru:
Nollywood actor Leo Mezie is down with kidney disease.He is currently in seriously pain.

Two years ago,it was reported that the actor miraculously survived kidney disease and also planned to give back to society that helped save his life when it matters most.

The ever grateful actor eeled out plans to launch his kidney foundation in partnership with Sunrise Foundation Dublin, on May 1, 2017 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Isolo.The launch of the foundation, according to the actor, will also witness a seminar/lecture on kidney and diabetes in addition with a free medical care.

Mezie said, “I want to use this foundation to create an avenue for me to give back to the society that did a lot for me when I was down. To say a big thank you for the love and support I got from Nigerians. So, I want to reach out to others with same problem but don’t have the kind of opportunity I had. Our objectives at Leo Mezie Kidney Foundation is to educate people of the causes of this disease and possible cure. And also assist people who are down with kidney related disease.”
However,the kidney problem has recurred and the actor is soliciting for help from the public. Anybody who wants to help should use the account details below....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/top-nollywood-actor-leo-mezie-is-down.html

I don't need his account. What I need is his contact detail.

So that he can come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries and God will heal him.
Else he might die. Even if he has money, successful operation is 50/50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by everest8899: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
God show him mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
ednut1:
how many 9ja kids u don see wey get cancer from imdomie?? Compared to oyinbo kids
Well am just passing an information am not the one that said the ingredients used in making indomie has cancer agents in it and there are some foods that causes cancer too
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
ststyreal:

My question now is, if it causes cancer as presumed, why are they still selling it to the public and what is our Nafdac and consumer food protection agency doing about it ? Government agencies should try and educate the citizens on various confusing information like this indomie consumption of a thing, because I currently don't know what to believe anymore....
When I heard that I was shocked the person says once you parboil indomie romove that thick water in it then add fresh water before cooking it everything is possible too much of indomie might not be good to health, even indomie takes time to digest that's to say it's not too good for the body
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by francisduru: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na big man sickness be this
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
quick recovery is what I pray for

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by moshino(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
XaintJoel20:

He is not requesting for financial support.
Read the article again.

Obviously you didn't read nor understand the article.

You should read the last paragraph, or have someone read and explain it to you
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Irony of life, despite his precautions n life safety measures he died and some that don't give a fvck about what he said are still kicking with life.

I'd like to know, wetin kill am?
Some months ago I saw blacks in USA all talking about the conspiracy behind his death on groups and pages. Didn't dig further

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by penearth(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Leo was my school mate. God should plz heal him to normalcy
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by ShawtCake(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I'm really scared not for him, but for myself.

I need to Google the causes of these things.

My advice to younger ones is to just stay clear of any bad habit....Petty drugs, cocaine, alcohol.... and whatever.
At least if something goes wrong in the future, you will easily find the cause and perhaps, the cure

But when you have bad habits, the shame in telling the doctor is there and
whenever something goes wrong with your health, you'd always suspect the bad habits when it might not even be the cause
Make drink lots of water everyday an habit! You won't have to worry about your kidneys
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I'm really scared not for him, but for myself.

I need to Google the causes of these things.

My advice to younger ones is to just stay clear of any bad habit....Petty drugs, cocaine, alcohol.... and whatever.
At least if something goes wrong in the future, you will easily find the cause and perhaps, the cure

But when you have bad habits, the shame in telling the doctor is there and
whenever something goes wrong with your health, you'd always suspect the bad habits when it might not even be the cause
someone never do all this,but still have kidney disease,we live by God grace.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
smooooooth:
What causes this thing self. Its becoming too rampart. I was just about to go have a drink of action bitters and 3 ciggs when I opened this. Fear just catch me.
lol
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Commentor:
It can happen to any of us but I'll still tell you guys to be careful on the shepe and skuki, agbo jedi and all that rubbish.
someone don't take all this but still have.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by policysamuel(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
mrZENographer:

I don't need his account. What I need is his contact detail.

So that he can come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries and God will heal him.
Else he might die. Even if he has money, successful operation is 50/50.

Wow shocked
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by somehow: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I've made a substantial research on weed, it's somehow safer than tobacco which is cigarettes.

Weed smoke goes to the lungs(enlarges it), then the brain, that's if it's not a fake weed. The question now is how can you know original weed, most people mix theirs with grasses knowingly and unknowingly. Some tie or preserve with dirty stuffs. If only Nigeria can legalize it then regulations and other safety measures will take place.

NB:- Standard research has proven that the best consumption of weed is eating it rather than smoking. Although that one is more powerful but slow to action.

I'm a stoner big time, I put mine inside a chilled yogurt and I eat well before n after consumption. I suggest you do same although your eyes will be bleeped up but cover it with shades.

What exactly is the purpose of smoking /eating weed?
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Accountantgener: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
is indomie not good for the body or what
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I've made a substantial research on weed, it's somehow safer than tobacco which is cigarettes.

Weed smoke goes to the lungs(enlarges it), then the brain, that's if it's not a fake weed. The question now is how can you know original weed, most people mix theirs with grasses knowingly and unknowingly. Some tie or preserve with dirty stuffs. If only Nigeria can legalize it then regulations and other safety measures will take place.

NB:- Standard research has proven that the best consumption of weed is eating it rather than smoking. Although that one is more powerful but slow to action.

I'm a stoner big time, I put mine inside a chilled yogurt and I eat well before n after consumption. I suggest you do same although your eyes will be bleeped up but cover it with shades.

Wow thanks bro so original weed enlarging the lungs and brain is not harmful, and do you pour the raw weed inside the chilled yoghurt just like that,?
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
somehow:

What exactly is the purpose of smoking /eating weed?

Things of the spirit are better understood by those in the spirit.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Flowdada:

Wow thanks bro so original weed enlarging the lungs and brain is not harmful, and do you pour the raw weed inside the chilled yoghurt just like that,?

Stone like a boss bro. Go to any standard super market, visit their tobacco section or ask of weed crusher, some call it weed grinder, it's very portable and handy like a snuff container, which means you can carry it around. Grind the weed it will turn a powder-like form then pour it inside the yogurt. Shake it so well, you can leave it overnight but I've not confirmed if it's healthy to be left overnight so I do mine in the morning leave for few minutes then sip it while eating, with dope trap music banging moderately.

The thrills no be here, you will feel untop of the world all through the day. Gives wonderful feeling and best of vibes.

NB:- that one has more effect, so do it moderately, the normal piping if it's jumbo size is too much for it, unless your head na iron but still try it small to allow it master your system. And keep dark shades close if you will be going out because it gives red eyes too.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by tightpussy156: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
na when sickness occur u go no say all this nollywood actors are poor.they can't afford treatment. even their fellows can't help them.it is only the actress u see flaunting cars,mansions an money gotten from prostitution an other illicit deals.why the actors languish in poverty.even the actors who claim to be rich if sickness occur u go no say chi chi no they their pocket. who quote me should hug transformer.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
ednut1:
its all lies
Honesty, I'm confused over this indomie of a thing because of my kids...
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok professor thanks very much
You know since this evening I just dey read the effects of smoking weed to the lungs
But I never get any concrete or proven result online saying its cancerous but only few pages said it can cause
psychosis
Meanwhile I'm gonna try this your method of crushing it and pouring it in a yoghurt and leave it overnight
Its really worth the try,I love red eyes lil
But before then Im gonna go buy a new rayban dark shades the previous one I bought I crushed it when I mistakenly sat on it....
Nothing pass say person dey high for the whole day without smoking anything people no go wetin play
Only you know wetin dey work you

Stone like a boss bro. Go to any standard super market, visit their tobacco section or ask of weed crusher, some call it weed grinder, it's very portable and handy like a snuff container, which means you can carry it around. Grind the weed it will turn a powder-like form then pour it inside the yogurt. Shake it so well, you can leave it overnight but I've not confirmed if it's healthy to be left overnight so I do mine in the morning leave for few minutes then sip it while eating, with dope trap music banging moderately.

The thrills no be here, you will feel untop of the world all through the day. Gives wonderful feeling and best of vibes.

NB:- that one has more effect, so do it moderately, the normal piping if it's jumbo size is too much for it, unless your head na iron but still try it small to allow it master your system. And keep dark shades close if you will be going out because it gives red eyes too.[/quote]
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by somehow: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Smoking is now the thing of the spirit?

You don't say wink grin grin
IamSoProlific:

Things of the spirit are better understood by those in the spirit.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
somehow:
Smoking is now the thing of the spirit?

You don't say wink grin grin

Don't criticize what you don't know or hate what you don't understand.

Nuff _said
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Please give me link to the video
just Google Dr Sebi and thank me later
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
nwakibie3:

wetin the doc talk abt indomine?
just Google him name and see the rest
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
fairplay90:

Educate us please
where i wan start from sef....
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by somehow: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
How does my comments depict what you've just typed?
IamSoProlific:

Don't criticize what you don't know or hate what you don't understand.

Nuff _said

You just didn't answer my question.
Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
After listening to "dr sebi" i swear i cant even eat indomie!!!!!
. Dude what's wrong with indomie, can it actually be among the causes of kidney failure.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Chukalemon:
. Dude what's wrong with indomie, can it actually be among the causes of kidney failure.
after listening to the man....i now find eating indomie/bread/rice a taboo.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / Dejo Tunfulu Adetokunbo Is Dead / Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.