Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (37913 Views)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maximus69:

With this your DIVINITY problem, just go back and join the trinitarians. They're waiting for you!

For your information, Jehovah's Witnesses have published several publications that's used in training their members to be effective preachers and teachers. Of course you will say they're not getting it right but all evidences is pointing to the fact that THEY ARE GLOBALLY DOING THE NEEDFUL AS FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST

So if you're still arguing after seeing their publications that's based on the life and ministry of Jesus, then you can go and do the WORK Jesus commissioned in a better way, of course the world is watching you! Matthew 5:14-16

Am not a trinitarians but I would never accept someone claiming that Jesus is not the literal son of God.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend.

If your landlord introduce his son (heir) to all his properties to all the tenants residing in his vast estate saying
"This is my son, he's going to become your landlord henceforth, i want you all to cooperate with him because he knew everything that can make you live happily and securely in the estate"

Please judge for yourself, between those PRACTICING what the son says and those shouting his name in the streets without obeying him, who is doing what your landlord wanted? Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

Whether you call Jesus your gateman, cleaner, laundry man, gardener, driver, house help or any other thing that comes to your mouth, observers will know what Jesus meant to you when you refused to do anything with your own initiative except what Jesus said!

Of course they'll say "he claims the guy is his house help, but from the look of things it's obvious that the so called house help is his Master" wink

It's not what Jehovah's Witnesses calls Jesus that matters anymore now but how they are able to put his words into action? Matthew 5:14-16, 7:24-27

So wake up from your spiritual slumbering! wink

You people are confused, how can you put into action the words of someone you don't know his identity?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
blueAgent:

Am not a trinitarians but I would never accept someone claiming that Jesus is not the literal son of God.

I've told you times without number that Jesus is God's son!

I don't know your problem with the use of the word "literal"

You just feel like finding fault with God's people simply because you're not humble.

Your ancestors did the same to Jesus accusing him of claiming to be God whereas there is no where Jesus said so! John 10:33 cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
blueAgent:

You people are confused, how can you put into action the words of someone you don't know his identity?

We don't know the identity of the Prince of PEACE yet we are able to gather people from all the nations under the heavens forming a global family of PEACE loving worshippers! John 17:20-23, Micah 4:1-3

Obviously you know better Sir! cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maximus69:

You just feel like finding fault with God's people simply because you're not humble.

Your ancestors did the same to Jesus accusing him of claiming to be God whereas there is no where Jesus said so! John 10:33 cheesy
Maybe, it would have been good and even actually be a lot better for all, if Jesus had come out in the open or a rooftop and publicly declare that He is not God then, abi?

Do you have any verses like that of John 10:33, but with Jesus specifically saying He is not God, Maximus69?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maximus69:

We don't know the identity of the Prince of PEACE yet we are able to gather people from all the nations under the heavens forming a global family of PEACE loving worshippers! John 17:20-23, Micah 4:1-3

But you can't wait for your jehovah to come destroy/murder/slaughter/kill/commit genocide of wicked/worldly/unrighteous/pagans/evil/non jws and vultures feed on their corpses so you and your colleagues will live forever on earth and inherit people's properties.

Well e dey only inside your head
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Maybe, it would have been good and even actually be a lot better for all, if Jesus had come out in the open or a rooftop and publicly declare that He is not God then, abi?

Do you have any verses like that of John 10:33, but with Jesus specifically saying He is not God, Maximus69?

Well Moses served as God {Exodus 7:1} and he never specify whether he is God or not throughout his lifetime, the same applies to Jesus of Nazareth because he laid so much emphasis on the issue of the one who sent him{Matthew 15:24, John 3:17, 17:3} So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous!

Surely it was after Jesus has returned to heaven that his born again follower "Apostle John" was inspired by God's holy spirit to pen it down that Jesus was the promised Prophet/Christ who is to serve as the mighty God! John 1:1 compared to Isaiah 9:6
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by orisa37: 6:04am On Nov 25, 2019
blueAgent:

What is NO?

THE DOCTRINE IS NOT FALSE AND IT'S BIBLICAL..

SO STOP BEING THEORETICAL ABOUT GOOD FUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES THAT HAVE WORKED FOR MILLENNIALS BEFORE YOU.

THE BIBLE IS A BLUEPRINT, A BLUE AGENT'S AGENDA FOR PRACTICAL LIGHT GOODNESS LIFE, THE FAITH, THE HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE OF GOD.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2019
blueAgent:
The trinity doctrine teaches that God the Father, the Son and the Holyspirit are equal and one and the same God.
   Although a very popular and widely accepted doctrine among christains the trinity doctrine is unbiblical and not in accordance with the word of God. The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible neither was such doctrine taught by the Apostles or known to the early Christains.
The trinity doctrine was instituted by men at the Council of Nicaea in AD325 and at Council of Constantinople in AD381.
The trinity doctrine has it's origin in pagan Sun god worship that was started by Nimrod and his wife.

Who is God and Jesus?
The Bible is clear on the identity of God and his Son, Jesus they are 2 different beings or persons
Although one in unity and purpose, their relationship is that of father and Son.
The Apostles always identified God as the father who has neither beginning or end ,who alone has immortality,all power and authority  they also identified and distinguished  Jesus as the only begotten Son of God  and not God the Father himself here is an  example.
2John1:3  Grace be with you, mercy and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
The identity of Jesus was well known to the discples of Jesus
Peter  in Matt 16:16,Martha the sister of  Lazarus, the  Centurion man,the high priest and many others  including the   Demons all identified Jesus as the son of God (remember Demons are fallen Angels)matthew8:29.
It is important that we understand who Jesus is, as  Jesus himself was interested in knowing whom people said he was. Luke 9:18

All through the Bible the personality of God and Jesus has been established and clearly stated.
It will be illogical for Jesus while he was on Earth to teach that he was sent by his father if  he himself was the father.
The question is who sent Jesus?
who did Jesus pray to when he was on the cross or when he raised Lazarus from the grave?Who was Jesus pleading to  to take away the cup? John 12:27
Whose will was Jesus referring to when he said father not my will but yours, mark 14:36
The evidence shows that Jesus was not the Father acting as the Son here on Earth but was the Son of God sent by God to the Earth to die as a ransom for man,John 6:38

Jesus, Son of God

The trinity doctrine teaches a 3in 1 god, that there are 3 but equal gods.
It denies the word of God that says Jesus is the BEGOTTEN Son of God. the same way a biological father proceeds his son so also God the Father proceeds his son, Jesus  Christ.
The Bible refers to Jesus as the first born of all creations Colossians 1:15,proverbs 8:22-end,Rev 3:14.
Jesus was brought into existence  at a certain time by his father before the World was created. Acts 13:33, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

John5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; so it was God that gave Jesus life and not Jesus having his own life independently as claimed by trinitarians.
here are Jesus own words on his origin and existence.
Proverbs 8:22.
Unlike the Angels and other created beings who were made by the hand of  God, Jesus proceeded or came out  from his father John 8:42,16:27&28,17:8
He had the very nature , image and substance of his father, God. which no other created being has. Hebrews 1:4 Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?  1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Note: Angels are sons of God by creation,born again Christains are sons of God by adoption (Romans 8:14-15) but Jesus Christ is the Son of God by inheritance Heb 1:4,

Are they Equal?

The trinity teaches that Jesus and the Holyspirit are co-equal with God but the Bible is abundantly clear that the son is not Co-equal with God.
No where in the Bible did Jesus  ever call himself God or equate himself to the father rather he reiterated the fact that he was sent by the father to do the will of the father and that the one who sends another is greater than the one sent.John13:16-20.
John 17:13, Matthew 10:40,John 10:18.
Rather than claim equality with God as fasely  taught by the trinity doctrine Jesus declares that his father is greater than him in John 14:28,he also calls his father his God Matt 27:46,John 20:17, here are some other verses to clearify this point
1Corinthains11:3,Colossians 1:14-19,John 5:19-47,John 5:19 & 5:20,John 5:27, Isaiah 53:11,Isaiah 42:1,Isaiah 49:7 Luke 24:19,
Philippians 2:5
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the form of God(nature of God, of cos he was born by God so he will bear God's nature), thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men :2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name.

God Honours his Son.

After the ressurection and Ascension of Jesus to Heaven  God exalted Jesus and gave him a name above every other name Philippians 2:9.
It will be illogical for God to exalts and give power and authority to Jesus if he was co- equal with God and already had those privileges.Ephesians 1:20-23, Mark 12:36.
The Bible also teaches that at the end of the great controversy between good and evil when all power and principalities have been subdued for the sake of Jesus. Than Jesus will subject all things including himself to God 1Corinthians 15:28.

Who is the Holyspirit.

The Holyspirit is not a person or being as taught by the trinitarians but the the Holyspirit is the spirit of God and his Son Jesus, Ephesians 4:30, 1Thessalonians 4:8,God is a spirit who has a spirit which is his  mind,will,purpose,power,  and presence Genesis 1:2, Zachariah 4:6, 1peter 1:1.
It is this spirit  that God sends to us that dwells in us and enables us to do his will,Romans 8:9&11, 1john4:13, Isaiah 63:11, 1Corinthains 3:16, 1 Corinthians 12:8-11,John 7:39,14:17, Ezeikel 36:27.
Just as we showed earlier that Jesus did nothing of his own will or desire but that of his father so also the Holy spirit can only speak and show what it is instructed to say . This is evidence that it is not a being Co-equal with God that has it's own power and will.
There are few verses  that have been taken out of context and are used by  the trinitarians to promote their false doctrines
E.g is that the Bible refers to the Holy spirit as HE this does not prove  anything because  there are examples in the Bible where non- living things are personified or expressed with words like he or his examples are in proverbs 1:20,7:4,8:1,9:1where wisdom and knowledge are reffered to as he,his,she this also applies to the Holy spirit.
The Holy Spirit is likened  to a gift
In Luke 11:13,God pours out his Holy spirit Acts 2:18.
The identity and function of the Holy Spirit will be treated in subsequent articles.

Implications of the Trinity doctrine.

This doctrine has severe implications and consequences as it teaches that Jesus is not the literal Son of God,that Jesus is the same age as the father and has always existed along side him but this will make them twins and not a real  Father and Son it also teaches that the holyspirit is a being  Co-equal and  co-eternal making them triplets.

Thus the trinity doctrine denies that both the father and son are two different persons thus it denies their personality or persons.

Apostle Paul taught Christains that the Antichrist is anyone or teaching that denies Jesus is the son of God and thus denies the father and son  1John2:22-23,1john 4:3
It distorts who God says he is.
The doctrine of trinity also lends credance  or promotes the Catholic teaching that Mary is the mother of God  since it claims Jesus is   God and Co-equal to God. It is not surprising that this trinity doctrine was instituted by the usual suspects the Catholic Church and they claim it is the foundation on which all other of there teachings is based on.

Note:The angel that delivered the message  to Virgin  Mary  told her that the  child will be called( the Son of God) and not God. Nothing stops God from describing Jesus as God or his twin or avatar, rather he  used the adjective SON of God to distinguish him from the Father.

Conclusion.
The trinity doctrine cannot be proved in the Bible neither does it have any divine origin or inspiration.
It is one of those man made doctrines that have crept into Christaintity. it is unacceptable to God and contracdicts God's word about himself.
A lot of lies have been sold to us as Bible doctrines which are not Biblical, I urge the readers to do more research on this topic and to diligently search the word of God  2 Timothy 2:15, just like Paul said that we should prove all things through the scripture, rightfully dividing the word of God and not depending on men or some few Bible verses that have been lifted out of context inorder to suit a preconcieved  belief or idea.1Thessalonians 5:21

Thank you.

Ubenedictus, Yale9, Leis, Horlufemi, Aizenosa, Jidykejay, Kamxin,MuttleyLaff,vaxx,Bruno3000,Hundredfold4lif, Gggg102, UbiPetrus, KENFERDYOORI, budaatum, Syncan, HumbledbYGrace, UjSizzle,pastormustwacc,sulasa07 ,Graduateacher,CaveAdullam,CaveAdullam

Hello, you are right with some of your assertions, never the less I will try and make you understand more . at first let me show you places I agree with you. 1. That God is the father and Jesus is the son, so they are different persons, yes they are different persons if you look at it physically but mystically they are the same. John 14:11. What I mean by physically and mystically is, let's use husband and wife as an example, 1. physically husband and wife are two different persons but mystically they are one, let me also use example 2. Physically Jesus Christ and the Church are two different entities but mystically the Church and Christ are one John 14:20. So this is how it applies between God and Jesus, physically two different entities, mystically the same entities. If you have any question I will be ready to answer you. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Well Moses served as God {Exodus 7:1} and he never specify whether he is God or not throughout his lifetime, the same applies to Jesus of Nazareth because he laid so much emphasis on the issue of the one who sent him {Matthew 15:24, John 3:17, 17:3} So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous!
Maximus69, why are you behaving like someone trying hard to look as if too smart by half for your own good, hmm? Why are you bringing in Moses and introducing wide of the mark Exodus 7:1 into a not able to be mistaken for anything else simple easy, harmless, direct and straightforward questions, that were:
1/ Maybe, it would have been good and even actually be a lot better for all, if Jesus had come out in the open or a rooftop and publicly declare that He is not God then, abi?
2/ Do you have any verses like that of John 10:33, but with Jesus specifically saying He is not God, Maximus69?

What really is preposterous, is you trying to lump Jesus Christ our Lord and God together with Moses, a mortal man just like you and I are.

Let's try something here Maximus69, lol.
1/ Who is this "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..."?
2/ Who sent this "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..."?
3/ Is Maximus69 and "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." the same person?
4/ Where did "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." come from?
5/ Does "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." represent and/or be regarded as Maximus69?
6/ Does "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." say it is Maximus69?
7/. Do we know that "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." is Maximus69?
8/ Are there signs and/or indication that "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." is Maximus69?

Maximus69:
Surely it was after Jesus has returned to heaven that his born again follower "Apostle John" was inspired by God's holy spirit to pen it down that Jesus was the promised Prophet/Christ who is to serve as the mighty God! John 1:1 compared to Isaiah 9:6
"15The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear,
18I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him
"
- Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18

God, as far early as in Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18 had advanced warned the Israelites about coming to earth as the promised Prophet/Christ, so your claim that surely it was after Jesus has returned to heaven that his born again follower "Apostle John" was inspired by God's holy spirit to pen it down that Jesus was the promised Prophet/Christ who is to serve as the mighty God is misleading, false and just another of your trying to be evasive tricks. Of course the proofs are there as seen above with those verses. Aside what Moses, as early as in those Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18 verses said about Jesus in the OT, it is again corroborated twice with Acts 3:22 and Acts 7:37

Pleaseman up and answer the question: Do you have any verses like that of John 10:33, but with Jesus specifically saying He is not God, Maximus69?. Give, Yes, No, I dont know or I dont want to give a comment, lol
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, why are you behaving like someone trying hard to look as if too smart by half for your own good, hmm? Why are you bringing in Moses and introducing wide of the mark Exodus 7:1 into a not able to be mistaken for anything else simple easy, harmless, direct and straightforward questions, that were:
1/ Maybe, it would have been good and even actually be a lot better for all, if Jesus had come out in the open or a rooftop and publicly declare that He is not God then, abi?
2/ Do you have any verses like that of John 10:33, but with Jesus specifically saying He is not God, Maximus69?

What really is preposterous, is you trying to lump Jesus Christ our Lord and God together with Moses, a mortal man just like you and I are.

Let's try something here Maximus69, lol.
1/ Who is this "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..."?
2/ Who sent this "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..."?
3/ Is Maximus69 and "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." the same person?
4/ Where did "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." come from?
5/ Does "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." represent and/or be regarded as Maximus69?
6/ Does "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." say it is Maximus69?
7/. Do we know that "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." is Maximus69?
8/ Are there signs and/or indication that "... So the point of arguing if he claims to be God or not sounds preposterous! ..." is Maximus69?

"15The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear,
18I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him
"
- Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18

God, as far early as in Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18 had advanced warned the Israelites about coming to earth as the promised Prophet/Christ, so your claim that surely it was after Jesus has returned to heaven that his born again follower "Apostle John" was inspired by God's holy spirit to pen it down that Jesus was the promised Prophet/Christ who is to serve as the mighty God is misleading, false and just another of your trying to be evasive tricks. Of course the proofs are there as seen above with those verses. Aside what Moses, as early as in those Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18 verses said about Jesus in the OT, it is again corroborated twice with Acts 3:22 and Acts 7:37

Pleaseman up and answer the question: Do you have any verses like that of John 10:33, but with Jesus specifically saying He is not God, Maximus69?. Give, Yes, No, I dont know or I dont want to give a comment, lol

Glory be to God that it's you yourself who quoted Moses saying "God will raise a PROPHET like me" i've pointed to you that Moses served as both God and Prophet just as Jesus!

If it's difficult for you to understand what i typed up there, then there is no need for further argument over this.
Jesus has commanded his followers to go out there to preach and teach {Matthew 28:19-20} so go and do just that!

You're entitled to your own opinion Sir! cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
crunchyg:

Hello, you are right with some of your assertions, never the less I will try and make you understand more . at first let me show you places I agree with you. 1. That God is the father and Jesus is the son, so they are different persons, yes they are different persons if you look at it physically but mystically they are the same. John 14:11. What I mean by physically and mystically is, let's use husband and wife as an example, 1. physically husband and wife are two different persons but mystically they are one, let me also use example 2. Physically Jesus Christ and the Church are two different entities but mystically the Church and Christ are one John 14:20. So this is how it applies between God and Jesus, physically two different entities, mystically the same entities. If you have any question I will be ready to answer you. Thanks

What you have done is to use words to confuse and disguise the trinity doctrine
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
blueAgent:

What you have done is to use words to confuse and disguise the trinity doctrine
I thought you will ask questions where you got confused but never the less what I told you is how trinity works, I know it will shift your previous reasoning a little bit but take time and reason along what I wrote up there with the bible verses that i quoted and you will find the answers you are looking for
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Glory be to God that it's you yourself who quoted Moses saying "God will raise a PROPHET like me" i've pointed to you that Moses served as both God and Prophet just as Jesus!
Why are you behaving as if someone whose winning numbers have all come up in a multi bullion lottery draw, lol. I would have now because of this your ""God will raise a PROPHET like me" i've pointed to you that Moses served as both God and Prophet just as Jesus!" comment asked you a mild, tamed and non-dangerous question, but from the little, I am beginning to know about you and how you operate, there is no point in me asking the question, because I am 110% sure that, like the earlier seven simple easy, harmless, direct and straightforward questions, you stayed away from answering, you wouldnt give an answer to the question if I should ask. People hardly change, they just become more of who they really are. The way you evade answering questions, shows who and proves what you are. The leopard does not change his spots, lol.

Why shouldnt I quote Moses, hmm? Maximus69, I am sure you know what a capitalization is and noticed the capitalizations in the Moses verse I quoted, lol. Are you aware of what the capitalization(s) where and when used implies? Do you, in relation to God, know what, do-it-yourself, the full form of DIY, is? lol. Do you know what the God DIY project is? lol. If you Maximus69, want a thing done well, what do you do Maximus69? lol. OK Maximus69, do you think God thought of Himself?, lol. Like maybe, God thought about what Maximus69 would think about God, for God doing what He had to do and/or go through, hmm? lol. Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible” lol. Dont worry Maximus69 if I've lost you, lol, I am sure you'll sooner or later catch on, lol.

Maximus69:
If it's difficult for you to understand what i typed up there
Please dont be cocky. It will cause people to dreadfully lose interest in you and anything you might had have to say. Talent is God given, be humble. Fame is man-given, be grateful. Conceit is self-given be careful.

Maximus69:
then there is no need for further argument over this.
You seem to be the only one who doesnt yet know that MuttleyLaff doesnt do arguments, lol

Maximus69:
Jesus has commanded his followers to go out there to preach and teach {Matthew 28:19-20} so go and do just that!
Did Jesus complain to you or has He complained about me to you?

Maximus69:
You're entitled to your own opinion Sir! cheesy
Facts, are the enemy of opinionated minds. I have yet to advance any opinion, all I so far have presented are and/or what the bible says and anyone can do a Berean, to check the facts and/or read the Bible for themselves, to see if the truth is being told or not, lol

Maximus69, please dont let any of those questions unnerve you Sir! cheesy lol.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2019
crunchyg:

I thought you will ask questions where you got confused but never the less what I told you is how trinity works, I know it will shift your previous reasoning a little bit but take time and reason along what I wrote up there with the bible verses that i quoted and you will find the answers you are looking for

What you wrote is illogical.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:

You JW say Jesus is an Angel that God conferred with the title of son, meaning he is not the literal son of God. but an Angel who is playing the role of God's son. that brings to doubt a lot of things like God's love for mankind, what did it cost God to save humanity is it the life of his own son or an Angel playing the role of a son?

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but
have everlasting
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:20am On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Do not be decieved by numbers, The Catholic church has the largest single Christains population but you and I know that they are the mystery Babylon that the book of Revelation talks about.

Likewise JW, what counts is not population or feeling what counts is Adherence to God's word and Statute.

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out
devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

God cannot change his ways,word or who he is, so it is up to us to change our doctrine to suit God's view and word.

Why
Genesis 26:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my
charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

This is why Abraham was called God's friend because he obeyed God's word not how he was feeling.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why are you behaving as if someone whose winning numbers have all come up in a multi bullion lottery draw, lol. I would have now because of this your ""God will raise a PROPHET like me" i've pointed to you that Moses served as both God and Prophet just as Jesus!" comment asked you a mild, tamed and non-dangerous question, but from the little, I am beginning to know about you and how you operate, there is no point in me asking the question, because I am 110% sure that, like the earlier seven simple easy, harmless, direct and straightforward questions, you stayed away from answering, you wouldnt give an answer to the question if I should ask. People hardly change, thy just become more of who they really are. The way you evade answering questions, shows who and proves what you are. The leopard does not change his spots, lol.

Why shouldnt I quote Moses, hmm? Maximus69, I am sure you know what a capitalization is and noticed the capitalizations in the Moses verse I quoted, lol. Are you aware of what the capitalization(s) where and when used implies? Do you, in relation to God, know what, do-it-yourself, the full form of DIY, is? lol. Do you know what the God DIY project is? lol. If you Maximus69, want a thing done well, what do you do Maximus69? lol. OK Maximus69, do you think God thought of Himself?, lol. Like maybe, God thought about what Maximus69 would think about God, for God doing what He had to do and/or go through, hmm? lol. Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible” lol. Dont worry Maximus69 if I've lost you, lol, I am sure you'll sooner or later catch on, lol.

Please dont be cocky. It will cause people to dreadfully lose interest in you and anything you might had have to say. Talent is God given, be humble. Fame is man-given, be grateful. Conceit is self-given be careful.

You seem to be the only one who doesnt yet know that MuttleyLaff doesnt do arguments, lol

Did Jesus complain to you or has He complained about me to you?

Facts, are the enemy of opinionated minds. I have yet to advance any opinion, all I so far have presented are and/or what the bible says and anyone can do a Berean, to check the facts and/or read the Bible for themselves, to see if the truth is being told or not, lol

Maximus69, please dont let any of those questions unnerve you Sir! cheesy lol.
Thanks Sir, it's ok.

Go and teach those listening to your preaching, i'm zealously doing just that IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD Sir.

I'm not a social media Pastor!

We only answer anyone who ask thought provoking questions about Christianity, if the person fell like knowing more then we will organise one of our brothers/sisters to continue studying with the interested person. That's how we operate so it's NOT a social media program Sir! cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2019
blueAgent:

What you wrote is illogical.
Then good bye, you can believe what you like
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Thanks Sir, it's ok.
Yes, its OK for you to be a bully, lol

Maximus69:
Go and teach those listening to your preaching, i'm zealously doing just that IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD Sir.
I dont take orders from you, thank you not very much angry angry angry

Maximus69:
I'm not a social media Pastor!
I'll tell you what you are, you're an "audio" pastor, lol

Maximus69:
We only answer anyone who ask thought provoking questions about Christianity, if the person fell like knowing more then we will organise one of our brothers/sisters to continue studying with the interested person.
You and those in that pitiful cult you belong to, only answer anyone who ask thought provoking questions about Christianity, if you know you can bully and twist their arm leaving them confused and helpless. If the person, some much as be unlucky to feel like knowing more then you will organise one of your brothers/sisters to continue blighting him/her and play more havoc with the interested person.

Maximus69:
That's how we operate so it's NOT a social media program Sir! cheesy
You will, yeye dey smell, say thats how we operate so it's NOT a social media program Sir, wouldnt you? Seven simple easy, harmless, direct and straightforward questions, you stayed away from answering all because it unnerves you and gives you the scaredy cat frighteners, lol

It's NOT a social media program thing for you, yet you park, sit here all day be monitoring the thread. You sabi lie sha, I give you that. You sabi chop meat, wipe clean mouth and pretend you havent all eaten the meat. Wehdone Sir.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, its OK for you to be a bully, lol

I dont take orders from you, thank you not very much angry angry angry

I'll tell you what you are, you're an "audio" pastor, lol

You and those in that pitiful cult you belong to, only answer anyone who ask thought provoking questions about Christianity, if you know you can bully and twist their arm leaving them confused and helpless. If the person, some much as be unlucky to feel like knowing more then you will organise one of your brothers/sisters to continue blighting him/her and play more havoc with the interested person.

You will, yeye dey smell, say thats how we operate so it's NOT a social media program Sir, wouldnt you? Seven simple easy, harmless, direct and straightforward questions, you stayed away from answering all because it unnerves you and gives you the scaredy cat frighteners, lol

It's NOT a social media program thing for you, yet you park, sit here all day be monitoring the thread. You sabi lie sha, I give you that. You sabi chop meat, wipe clean mouth and pretend you havent all eaten the meat. Wehdone Sir.

So it's like we now understand each other better with what you typed up there.

Thanks Sir God bless you! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:
So it's like we now understand each other better with what you typed up there.
Thanks Sir God bless you! smiley
If there is something you've done and mastered well, it is perfecting the art of fooling and/or delusion with your false and insincere "Thanks Sir God bless you", mtcheew smh angry angry angry
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If there is something you've done and mastered well, it is perfecting the art of fooling and/or delusion with your false and insincere "Thanks Sir God bless you", mtcheew smh angry angry angry

Remember we are talking about RELIGION here. It has to do with FAITH which the inspired Bible writers said "cannot be seen!" Hebrew 11:1

If you've concluded that someone is fooling around with falsehood but he/she never ask of your puss or possession, it's just one of those things. undecided

Then both of you can do so many other things together as neighbors with the exemption of things related to faith since both of you never agreed on that!

My comment "Thanks, God bless you" is a sign of mutual agreement based on what we find difficult to do together.
So you'll do your own and i'll do mine, that shouldn't lead to hatred or quarrel! undecided
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Remember we are talking about RELIGION here. It has to do with FAITH which the inspired Bible writers said "cannot be seen!" Hebrew 11:1

If you've concluded that someone is fooling around with falsehood but he/she never ask of your puss or possession, it's just one of those things. undecided

Then both of you can do so many other things together as neighbors with the exemption of things related to faith since both of you never agreed on that!

My comment "Thanks, God bless you" is a sign of mutual agreement based on what we find difficult to do together.
So you'll do your own and i'll do mine, that shouldn't lead to hatred or quarrel! undecided
I am sure you won't able to answer what religion that is pure, true and what God finds no fault in is, if you asked. You anyway avoid being questioned and/or questionings, so I don't expect you to give an answer to that what is religion question.

You've just proved me right, that you have perfected the art of living in a fool's paradise. Small time now you'll say you don't do social media, but look at you, take chair, siddon here in the thread, lol.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am sure you won't able to answer what religion that is pure, true and what God finds no fault in is, if you asked. You anyway avoid being questioned and/or questionings, so I don't expect you to give an answer to that what is religion question.

You've just proved me right, that you have perfected the art of living in a fool's paradise. Small time now you'll say you don't do social media, but look at you, take chair, siddon here in the thread, lol.

Well we were taught to respect people's opinion on religion no matter how degraded it is, because faith is not a possession of all people {2Thessalonians 3:2}.

We only make presentations and if it doesn't sound appealing to the listener we walk away peacefully without hurting their feelings {Matthew 10:12-13} because everyone deserves to be respected! 2Timothy 24-25 compared to Proverbs 15:1

As Christians we must be peaceable with ALL people! Romans 12:8 compared to Colossians 4:6

Thanks Sir, God bless you! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Well we were taught to respect people's opinion on religion no matter how degraded it is, because faith is not a possession of all people {2Thessalonians 3:2}.

We only make presentations and if it doesn't sound appealing to the listener we walk away peacefully without hurting their feelings {Matthew 10:12-13} because everyone deserves to be respected! 2Timothy 24-25 compared to Proverbs 15:1

As Christians we must be peaceable with ALL people! Romans 12:8 compared to Colossians 4:6

Thanks Sir, God bless you! smiley
I just knew you hadn't the foggiest idea what religion is, that's true, pure and one God doesn't find any fault in. Abeggy park, let better pesin enter and pass.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I just knew you hadn't the foggiest idea what religion is, that's true, pure and one God doesn't find any fault in. Abeggy park, let better pesin enter and pass.

Peace Sir! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by MuttleyLaff: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Peace Sir! smiley
Peace? Peace?. Peace Sir? Which mouth you take talk am? Please don't make me laugh ojaare. Maximus69, there's no peace for the wicked, lol. You ought to know that without me reminding you.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
blueAgent:

Do not be decieved by numbers, The Catholic church has the largest single Christains population but you and I know that they are the mystery Babylon that the book of Revelation talks about.

Likewise JW, what counts is not population or feeling what counts is Adherence to God's word and Statute.

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out
devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

God cannot change his ways,word or who he is, so it is up to us to change our doctrine to suit God's view and word.

Why
Genesis 26:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my
charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

This is why Abraham was called God's friend because he obeyed God's word not how he was feeling.

Paul said the fruit is
LOVE
JOY
PEACE
PATIENCE
KINDNESS
GOODNESS
FAITH
MILDNESS
SELF CONTROL

So the first three signify that those worshipping God must have LOVE, JOY and PEACE amongst them.

You will continue to argue and argue over who is right or wrong regarding the application of God's word.
But with the SIGN, an interested person will be able to IDENTIFY the group that's getting it right, because those are the fruit of God's holy Spirit and it's impossible for falsehood to bear such fruits says Jesus! Matthew 7:16-17
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Paul said the fruit is
LOVE
JOY
PEACE
PATIENCE
KINDNESS
GOODNESS
FAITH
MILDNESS
SELF CONTROL

So the first three signify that those worshipping God must have LOVE, JOY and PEACE amongst them.

You will continue to argue and argue over who is right or wrong regarding the application of God's word.
But with the SIGN, an interested person will be able to IDENTIFY the group that's getting it right, because those are the fruit of God's holy Spirit and it's impossible for falsehood to bear such fruits says Jesus! Matthew 7:16-17

Sign is not a enough, the Bible says that even the Devil will make signs and wonders .

All this signs you claim are not percuilar to JW.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
crunchyg:
Then good bye, you can believe what you like

Even beyond the question of scriptural support, we must ask the question of precisely what the doctrine of the Trinity means. Christians say that their religion is not polytheistic, that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are not three separate gods but are in some way all the same being. But if this is the case, then what is it that makes the Christian god a trinity? In what way are the three distinct while at the same time remaining one? The difference is not one of presence or extent; all three members of the Trinity are believed by Christians to be omnipresent. The difference is not one of power; Christians believe all members of the Trinity to be omnipotent. Nor is the difference one of knowledge; Christians believe all members of the Trinity to be omniscient. But what else can be the source of the distinction? Do the members of the Trinity have separate consciousnesses, so that their thoughts are different from each other? Do they have separate wills, so that their desires and preferences differ? If neither is the case, then in what sense are they distinct? This is the fundamental paradox of the Trinity. If the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit have separate consciousnesses or desires, then they are each separate gods, and there is no sense in which they are the same being. In that case, Christianity is polytheistic. But on the other hand, if the Son and the Holy Spirit have no separate consciousness or will from the Father, then they have no independent existence at all – they are merely instruments or tools through which God works to accomplish his will. One would not call a carpenter’s hammer a carpenter in and of itself, nor would one say that the carpenter was the same as his hammer. In this case, if the members of the Trinity have no separate consciousness, will or desires, then there is no Trinity at all – the whole doctrine is essentially just a convoluted way for God to talk to himself. Either way, the resolution is the same: the Christian divinity can be either one or three, but not both at the same time. When trying to explain the meaning of the Trinity, Christian theologians often speak of it as a divine mystery that lies beyond full human comprehension. If this is true, it is strange that God, if he wanted us to understand and relate to him, would create us in such a way that a fundamental aspect of his nature would lie forever beyond our grasp. But a more important objection to such claims is this: If a claim is labeled beyond our ability to understand, then how are we supposed to tell if it is true? What assurance do theists have that the Trinity is a true fact about the world that is genuinely beyond our ability to comprehend, as opposed to a false claim invented by people whose illogical nature is protected from scrutiny by labeling it a mystery we aren’t intended to understand? But of course, there is no such assurance. The Trinity, if it is to be believed, must be believed purely on the basis of faith. And this is what, as an atheist, I find unacceptable. Like other religious doctrines, the Trinity bears all the hallmarks of an idea invented by men – men who could not come up with perfect solutions to the logical problems in the system they had created, and so instead tried to paper over those problems, to prevent people from examining them too closely, by warning others in advance that this is something they should not expect to make sense. Such irrationality should be rejected by all thinking minds; it has never brought us anything of benefit. The light of reason points the way to a better path, if only we are willing to follow it.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by crunchyg: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
blueAgent:

Even beyond the question of scriptural support, we must ask
the question of precisely what the doctrine of the Trinity
means. Christians say that their religion is not polytheistic,
that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are not three separate
gods but are in some way all the same being. But if this is the
case, then what is it that makes the Christian god a trinity? In
what way are the three distinct while at the same time
remaining one?
The difference is not one of presence or extent; all three
members of the Trinity are believed by Christians to be
omnipresent. The difference is not one of power; Christians
believe all members of the Trinity to be omnipotent. Nor is the
difference one of knowledge; Christians believe all members of
the Trinity to be omniscient. But what else can be the source
of the distinction? Do the members of the Trinity have
separate consciousnesses, so that their thoughts are different
from each other? Do they have separate wills, so that their
desires and preferences differ? If neither is the case, then in
what sense are they distinct?
This is the fundamental paradox of the Trinity. If the Father,
the Son and the Holy Spirit have separate consciousnesses or
desires, then they are each separate gods, and there is no
sense in which they are the same being. In that case,
Christianity is polytheistic. But on the other hand, if the Son
and the Holy Spirit have no separate consciousness or will
from the Father, then they have no independent existence at
all – they are merely instruments or tools through which God
works to accomplish his will. One would not call a carpenter’s
hammer a carpenter in and of itself, nor would one say that
the carpenter was the same as his hammer. In this case, if the
members of the Trinity have no separate consciousness, will
or desires, then there is no Trinity at all – the whole doctrine
is essentially just a convoluted way for God to talk to himself.
Either way, the resolution is the same: the Christian divinity
can be either one or three, but not both at the same time.
When trying to explain the meaning of the Trinity, Christian
theologians often speak of it as a divine mystery that lies
beyond full human comprehension. If this is true, it is strange
that God, if he wanted us to understand and relate to him,
would create us in such a way that a fundamental aspect of
his nature would lie forever beyond our grasp. But a more
important objection to such claims is this: If a claim is labeled
beyond our ability to understand, then how are we supposed
to tell if it is true? What assurance do theists have that the
Trinity is a true fact about the world that is genuinely beyond
our ability to comprehend, as opposed to a false claim
invented by people whose illogical nature is protected from
scrutiny by labeling it a mystery we aren’t intended to
understand?
But of course, there is no such assurance. The Trinity, if it is
to be believed, must be believed purely on the basis of faith.
And this is what, as an atheist, I find unacceptable. Like other
religious doctrines, the Trinity bears all the hallmarks of an
idea invented by men – men who could not come up with
perfect solutions to the logical problems in the system they
had created, and so instead tried to paper over those
problems, to prevent people from examining them too closely,
by warning others in advance that this is something they
should not expect to make sense. Such irrationality should be
rejected by all thinking minds; it has never brought us
anything of benefit. The light of reason points the way to a
better path, if only we are willing to follow it.
Use the analysis of husband and wife and Christ and the Church I gave you before, there lies the answer you are looking for about trinity

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.