Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (37963 Views)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend,
I'll be guiltless for FORNICATION and STEALING if Jesus had taught me how to do the two! smiley

You're no longer at EASE because you find it really difficult to refute what i'm typing!

That's FRUSTRATION!

Well FRUSTRATION comes when you're battling to establish what is not true or when you're trying to refute what is obvious! smiley

I wanted to leave you with your TRINITY friends but you keep quoting me as if you can REFUTE WHAT I'M TYPING!

For your information i'm one of God's servants today!
Silencing falsehood by the words of our mouth is our heritage.
So do not be amazed that you find it extremely difficult to CONDEMN our form of righteousness, it due to the fact that our righteousness is from JEHOVAH the "one and only TRUE GOD"!
Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Lol........I can stop laughing at you

You got yourself boxed into a corner am not the one that is fustrated but you, I only asked a simple question.

Let me expose your naivety. why it is difficult for you to answer me is because fornication is a sin, and sin can only be know or defined by the law of God(10 commandments) so if you claim Jesus did away with the law or we are no Longer expected to observe the law then why is stealing , killing, or fornication still a sin?
Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Romans 4:15
Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is
no transgression.

“sin is not imputedwhere there is no law(Rom 5:13)

You need to humble yourself and acknowledge that you know nothing in Bible doctrine rather than box yourself into a corner you cannot come out from
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

This is why i told you "you need Jehovah's Witnesses to help you out"

If by now you still find it difficult to DEFINE SIN, then you really really need to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses!

For your information, SIN was whatever God's faithful prophets kick against that's why the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi was considered as the LAW. Because whatever any of God's prophets abhor is known as SIN!

But today God's only begotten son {John 3:16} who has been with the father from the beginning {John 1:1,18} has REDEFINED SIN by his WORDS, THOUGHTS and ACTIONS!

So you and i have to erase whatever imperfect humans who served as prophets taught Israelites in the past regarding SIN {Galatians 3:10-14} and fully comply with whatever protrudes out of the mouth of God's only begotten son "JESUS"! {Hebrew 1:1-2} Because the covenant between God and the Israelites through which those laws came into existence DOESN'T CONCERN YOU, since you're from another race!

Jesus is now in charge of all matters, including the judgment of both the living (you and i) and the dead (all Adam's descendants including those so called prophets), that's why his faithful followers calls Jesus "LORD" Act 2:36 !

So my friend, in a nutshell (SIN) is whatever Jesus abhors' that's why you need to be in the midst of those earnestly studying the Bible to assimilate the life and ministry of Jesus, that's the only means to unravel the works of Satan (SIN)! 1John 3:8 smiley

You are really confused

But that same Jesus you said we should fellow what he said and how he redefined the law told someone to observe the law inorder to inherit eternal life.

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Secondly was it not that same law that Jesus told his disciples that anyone that removes anything from the law will punished.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:
They will soon tell you that the husband is superior to the wife
No be small thing.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

This is why i told you "you need Jehovah's Witnesses to help you out"

If by now you still find it difficult to DEFINE SIN, then you really really need to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses!

For your information, SIN was whatever God's faithful prophets kick against that's why the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi was considered as the LAW. Because whatever any of God's prophets abhor is known as SIN!

But today God's only begotten son {John 3:16} who has been with the father from the beginning {John 1:1,18} has REDEFINED SIN by his WORDS, THOUGHTS and ACTIONS!

So you and i have to erase whatever imperfect humans who served as prophets taught Israelites in the past regarding SIN {Galatians 3:10-14} and fully comply with whatever protrudes out of the mouth of God's only begotten son "JESUS"! {Hebrew 1:1-2} Because the covenant between God and the Israelites through which those laws came into existence DOESN'T CONCERN YOU, since you're from another race!

Jesus is now in charge of all matters, including the judgment of both the living (you and i) and the dead (all Adam's descendants including those so called prophets), that's why his faithful followers calls Jesus "LORD" Act 2:36 !

So my friend, in a nutshell (SIN) is whatever Jesus abhors' that's why you need to be in the midst of those earnestly studying the Bible to assimilate the life and ministry of Jesus, that's the only means to unravel the works of Satan (SIN)! 1John 3:8 smiley

Clown. Even in the new convanant that God will make with Israel, the law still exist but it was transferred from tables of stone to the hearts of the Israelites and Christains in general
Jeremiah 31:31-34 King James Version (KJV)
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a
new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of
Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their
fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them
out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake,
although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the
house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my
law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will
be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour,
and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they
shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of
them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will
remember their sin no more..

Secondly as you claim that you know to much, i feel greatly disappointed that you do not know that all those who believe and have faith in Jesus and his atonement are adopted.

Israelites.

Romans 9:7 Context
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the
glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the
service of God , and the promises; 5Whose are the fathers, and
of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came , who is over all,
God blessed for ever. Amen. 6Not as though the word of God
hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of
Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are
they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That
is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the
children of God: but the children of the promise are counted
for the seed. 9For this is the word of promise, At this time will
I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10And not only this; but
when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac

Resource by John Piper
Scripture: Galatians 3:6–9 Topic: Adoption
Thus Abraham "believed God, and it was reckoned to him
as righteousness." So you see that it is men of faith who
are the sons of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing
that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the
gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the
nations be blessed." So then, those who are men of faith
are blessed with Abraham who had faith.

Galatians 3:29
Verse Concepts
And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's
descendants, heirs according to promise.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Maximus69:

You hastily concluded something is wrong when you've not meditated thoroughly on the material presented to you! cheesy

Well God never raised any law above the others, there was nothing like superiority in all the over 600 laws God commanded Moses to write down for the children of Israel, whoever omits any of those laws is equally guilty of all! Joshua 8:43

God purposely penned down TEN of the laws on a stone tablet for two main reasons!
Firstly there was no nation under the heavens back then that's having such massive laws, so for the Israelites and their descendants to believe and continue remembering that those laws are divine God penned TEN down with his own fingers! It was to serve as a reminder for their generations after generations.

Secondly God instructed the Israelites to inculcate and impress those laws in hearts of their sons and daughters including the infants in their midst {Deuteronomy 6:6-9, 2Timothy 3:15} you and i know that there is no way an infant can memorize all that so it will be lot easier for their little ones and a stranger in their midst to quickly learn and remember "the first TEN" just as your little child could recite 1~10 offhand!

For your information Sir, all the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi was considered God's laws because whatever each prophet said or did is impressed in the hearts of the people as part of what they needed to know!

It was the Samaritans who refused to accept any other book as inspired apart from the five books of Moses, that was why Jesus told them "You worship what you do not know (Satan the deceiver) we worship what we know (Jehovah the true God) salvation originates with the Jews" John 4:22

So when Jesus summarized everything into two laws he is telling his own followers that [b]there is no reason for any laws (commandments) if they're able to LOVE the true God and their neighbours, that's what he meant when he said "on these TWO (laws) all the (over 600) laws and the prophets HANGS!" Matthew 22:40

Notice what Jesus said there, "on these two all the laws HANGS and the PROPHETS" If Adam and Eve have practiced these TWO there won't be any need for any ADDITIONAL laws! Genesis 2:16-17

According to what Moses taught them, anyone that HANGS is CURSED! Numbers 25:4, Deuteronomy 21:22-23, Joshua 10:26
That's why Apostle Paul said "Christ is THE END of the law to those who believes" Romans 10:4
Meaning "All those laws seizes to exist IN THE LIFE OF CHRISTIANS, Christians need not study the laws that served as a covenant between God and Israelites but Jesus Christ (the mediator of another covenant)" Jeremiah 31:31-34 compared to Galatians 3:18-26

So my friend, Jesus has CANCELLED all those laws(commandments) and replaced them with just two, that's the reason why the Jews who so much cherish those laws rejected the Christ whom Moses (the mediator of the law covenant) already told them that is coming to teach them what they must do to gain salvation(Paradise)! Deuteronomy 18:15-18

If truthfully you believe in Jesus Christ, you have NO BUSINESS with the old covenant (Mosaic laws) Christ is our own law! Romans 10:4

God bless you Sir! smiley

Out of the 600 laws you claim were there any of those laws that was given to Man and Israelites that was given in the way and manner the 10 commandments were given?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend,
I'll be guiltless for FORNICATION and STEALING if Jesus had taught me how to do the two! smiley

You're no longer at EASE because you find it really difficult to refute what i'm typing!

That's FRUSTRATION!

Well FRUSTRATION comes when you're battling to establish what is not true or when you're trying to refute what is obvious! smiley

I wanted to leave you with your TRINITY friends but you keep quoting me as if you can REFUTE WHAT I'M TYPING!

For your information i'm one of God's servants today!
Silencing falsehood by the words of our mouth is our heritage.
So do not be amazed that you find it extremely difficult to CONDEMN our form of righteousness, it due to the fact that our righteousness is from JEHOVAH the "one and only TRUE GOD"!
Isaiah 54:17 smiley

The Old Testament always informs us through
the prophets as to what changes are coming in
the future. Note the following scripture. Amos 3:7“Surely the
Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his
servants the
prophets.” So what did the Old Testament say about the New
Covenant? Jeremiah 31:33 “But this shall be the covenant
that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days,
saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and
write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be
my people.”
Does this verse say God will put a “new” law in
their hearts? Or does it say His law “except” His Sabbath
being the fourth Commandment? No! The law that God said
He is going to write into the hearts of His people is “His law”
as it exists in the Old Testament! Hence God is saying that
there is going to be NO change to His law with the New
Covenant.
Some trying to avoid God's law have said that
the Old Covenant was made with Israel and so the Ten
Commandments were only for Israel. But note that the New
Covenant was also made ONLY with the “House of Israel.”
This is covered in detail in is the Sabbath for Israel only but in
the meanwhile know that the Bible tells us that if we are
Christ's then we are Abraham's seed and “children of Israel”
or the “House of Israel.” Honestly, how could any sane person
think that God would expect one group to obey His law and
allow everyone else to sin? (1 John 3:4) Paul elaborates
further on the purpose of the law, “What shall we say then? Is
the law sin? God forbid. No, I had not known sin, but by the
law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, You
shall not covet.” Romans 7:7Below is the New Testament
fulfilment of
Jeremiah 31:33 in regards to the New Covenant. Hebrews
8:6-10 “But now has he obtained a more excellent ministry, by
how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which
was established upon better promises. 7 For if that first
covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been
sought for the second. 8 For finding fault with them, he saith,
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new
covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of
Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their
fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them
out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my
covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this
is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after
those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind,
and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God,
and they shall be to me a people:”
God made a covenant with His children when
He lead them by the hand out of the land of
Egypt. (verse 9). The Bible tells us that Christ
came as the Mediator of a New Covenant (verse 6) The belief
that the New Covenant abolishes the Ten Commandments
reflects a misunderstanding of both covenants. God tells us
that He altered the original covenant and made “a better
covenant, which was established upon better promises” (verse
6). But as we have already seen, it was not established on
different laws. The law stayed the same. There was however a
weakness or fault in the original covenant. That fault was with
the people, NOT with the law. “For finding fault with them, he
saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make
a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of
Judah:” (verse . It was “because they continued not in my
covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.” (verse 9).
In the Old Covenant God wrote His Ten Commandments on
tablets of stone. It was external and not part of the thinking
and motives of the people. It was in their literature but NOT in
their hearts. In the New Covenant God writes His law “into
their minds, and writes them in their hearts.” (verse 10). To
enable people to internalise His law, to love it and obey it
eagerly and willingly, God makes this promise, Ezekiel
36:26-27 “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit
will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out
of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.27 And I will
put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my
statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.” See
also the two Covenants.

https://www.nairaland.com/3615455/does-new-covenant-abolish-ten
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
blueAgent:

No be small thing.
Or the position of the wife in marriage is an inferior one.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
blueAgent:

The Old Testament always informs us through
the prophets as to what changes are coming in
the future. Note the following scripture. Amos 3:7“Surely the
Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his
servants the
prophets.” So what did the Old Testament say about the New
Covenant? Jeremiah 31:33 “But this shall be the covenant
that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days,
saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and
write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be
my people.”
Does this verse say God will put a “new” law in
their hearts? Or does it say His law “except” His Sabbath
being the fourth Commandment? No! The law that God said
He is going to write into the hearts of His people is “His law”
as it exists in the Old Testament! Hence God is saying that
there is going to be NO change to His law with the New
Covenant.
Some trying to avoid God's law have said that
the Old Covenant was made with Israel and so the Ten
Commandments were only for Israel. But note that the New
Covenant was also made ONLY with the “House of Israel.”
This is covered in detail in is the Sabbath for Israel only but in
the meanwhile know that the Bible tells us that if we are
Christ's then we are Abraham's seed and “children of Israel”
or the “House of Israel.” Honestly, how could any sane person
think that God would expect one group to obey His law and
allow everyone else to sin? (1 John 3:4) Paul elaborates
further on the purpose of the law, “What shall we say then? Is
the law sin? God forbid. No, I had not known sin, but by the
law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, You
shall not covet.” Romans 7:7Below is the New Testament
fulfilment of
Jeremiah 31:33 in regards to the New Covenant. Hebrews
8:6-10 “But now has he obtained a more excellent ministry, by
how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which
was established upon better promises. 7 For if that first
covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been
sought for the second. 8 For finding fault with them, he saith,
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new
covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of
Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their
fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them
out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my
covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this
is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after
those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind,
and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God,
and they shall be to me a people:”
God made a covenant with His children when
He lead them by the hand out of the land of
Egypt. (verse 9). The Bible tells us that Christ
came as the Mediator of a New Covenant (verse 6) The belief
that the New Covenant abolishes the Ten Commandments
reflects a misunderstanding of both covenants. God tells us
that He altered the original covenant and made “a better
covenant, which was established upon better promises” (verse
6). But as we have already seen, it was not established on
different laws. The law stayed the same. There was however a
weakness or fault in the original covenant. That fault was with
the people, NOT with the law. “For finding fault with them, he
saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make
a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of
Judah:” (verse . It was “because they continued not in my
covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.” (verse 9).
In the Old Covenant God wrote His Ten Commandments on
tablets of stone. It was external and not part of the thinking
and motives of the people. It was in their literature but NOT in
their hearts. In the New Covenant God writes His law “into
their minds, and writes them in their hearts.” (verse 10). To
enable people to internalise His law, to love it and obey it
eagerly and willingly, God makes this promise, Ezekiel
36:26-27 “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit
will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out
of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.27 And I will
put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my
statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.” See
also the two Covenants.

https://www.nairaland.com/3615455/does-new-covenant-abolish-ten

It's obvious you understand the scriptures more than i thought so continue associating with fellow believers having the same level of understanding and line of thought as you do.

Jehovah's Witnesses believes that we are free to commit anything we read that Jesus committed and any laws Jesus boycotted we will boycott, we are enjoying the benefits of oneness in thought and encouragement Sir

So you too can enjoy some interchange of encouragement, go and associate with fellow believers of your type having your level of understanding! Hebrew 10:24-25

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
blueAgent:

You are really confused

But that same Jesus you said we should fellow what he said and how he redefined the law told someone to observe the law inorder to inherit eternal life.

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Secondly was it not that same law that Jesus told his disciples that anyone that removes anything from the law will punished.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Idiomatic expression for God's sake!

If the laws can buy salvation, why then did Jesus later said the guy (who had kept ALL THAT IS IN THE LAWS) can't be saved?

Did Abraham (who was declared righteous) knew or keep any of those laws? cheesy

Well Jesus asked the guy to GO AND OBSERVE THE LAW because all the laws and prophets were pointing to the Christ!

So if the guy thoroughly meditated on what was written in those laws he will realize that it's the Christ who is the embodiment of salvation that's standing in front of him! wink

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
blueAgent:

Out of the 600 laws you claim were there any of those laws that was given to Man and Israelites that was given in the way and manner the 10 commandments were given?

I didn't claim it Sir, you too can read the Bible to know for yourself. The book (Bible) is just one big volume of 69 books containing 1,189 chapters and 31,200 verses in all Sir.

So go and study just the first five books ONLY, then you'll know if what i typed is true or false! wink

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
blueAgent:

Clown. Even in the new convanant that God will make with Israel, the law still exist but it was transferred from tables of stone to the hearts of the Israelites and Christains in general
Jeremiah 31:31-34 King James Version (KJV)
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a
new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of
Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their
fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them
out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake,
although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the
house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my
law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will
be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour,
and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they
shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of
them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will
remember their sin no more..

Secondly as you claim that you know to much, i feel greatly disappointed that you do not know that all those who believe and have faith in Jesus and his atonement are adopted.

Israelites.

Romans 9:7 Context
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the
glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the
service of God , and the promises; 5Whose are the fathers, and
of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came , who is over all,
God blessed for ever. Amen. 6Not as though the word of God
hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of
Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are
they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That
is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the
children of God: but the children of the promise are counted
for the seed. 9For this is the word of promise, At this time will
I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10And not only this; but
when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac

Resource by John Piper
Scripture: Galatians 3:6–9 Topic: Adoption
Thus Abraham "believed God, and it was reckoned to him
as righteousness." So you see that it is men of faith who
are the sons of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing
that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the
gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the
nations be blessed." So then, those who are men of faith
are blessed with Abraham who had faith.

Galatians 3:29
Verse Concepts
And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's
descendants, heirs according to promise.

So Abel, Eunuch, Noah, Job, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph whose names were included in the book of remembrance {Hebrew 11:4-22} also kept what was written in those commandments shey? cheesy

You sabi too much Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maximus69:

So Abel, Eunuch, Noah, Job, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph whose names were included in the book of remembrance {Hebrew 11:4-22} also kept what was written in those commandments shey? cheesy

Yes they kept it

One thing you fail to understand is that that the 10commandments were existing before God gave it to the Israelites on mount Sinai.
https://www.nairaland.com/3038010/ten-commandements-preceded-moses

Secondly God said that Abraham kept his commandments.
Genesis 26:5 , hundreds of years before God spoke to Moses and Israel at Mt. Sinai: “Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws” (NIV
https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/the-new-covenant-does-it-abolish-gods-law/did-abraham-keep-the-same-commandments-god-gave-to-moses
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maximus69:

DID THE TEN COMMANDMENTS PRECEDE
MOSES?
Most leaders of professing Christianity insist
that the core of God’s spiritual Law—the Ten
Commandments—is done away. Repeating
what they have been taught without requiring
proof, they call it the “law of Moses” and
claim that it was abolished by Jesus Christ’s
sacrifice. But they do not know the difference
between the Levitical sacrificial rituals, the
law of Moses and the law of God.
A combination of ignorance and an attempt
to minimize the Ten Commandments as
“dispensational” (obligatory for a limited
period of time) has caused most to believe
the Ten Commandments did not exist prior to
Moses receiving them on Mount Sinai. Is this
true? Is this what the Bible teaches? While
other chapters of this book will address
whether the New Testament requires
obedience to these marvelous laws, our
purpose here is to examine the period from
Creation to Moses. Keeping in mind that
scripture cannot be broken, what scriptures
can be examined for proof?
Law of Moses or God’s Law?
The Ten Commandments were never referred
to as the law of Moses, but rather the law of
God. First, understand this! The law of Moses
consisted of (1) the civil laws, which were
statutes and judgments that Moses relayed
to the people from God, recorded in Exodus
21-23 and in the remaining books of the law,
and (2) the ritualistic laws (or Greek: ergon )
that were added later, summarized in
Hebrews 9:10 . They were ordinances
regulating the job of the tribe of Levi in
temple service, sacrifices ( Leviticus 1-7 ) and
associated functions. The word ergon means
“works,” as in the “works of the law” (such as
in Galatians 2:16 ). This refers to the labor
involving the Levitical rituals that were
abolished by Christ’s sacrifice.
The Ten Commandments were already in
force long before they were officially given
to Israel at Mount Sinai and this will be
demonstrated. In fact, these commandments
have existed since the creation of man. The
Ten Commandments were never part of the
law of Moses (addressed more fully later in
the chapter) or the Levitical sacrificial
system. The civil laws and sacrifices were
based on God’s commands, which constitute
the core of His laws. Thus, the Ten
Commandments precede and transcend any
and every lesser law or practice based upon
them—statutes, judgments, precepts, and
ordinances.
The Ten Commandments are God’s spiritual
laws ( Rom. 7:12 , 14). They are just as active
as the physical laws of gravity and inertia.
Just as breaking physical laws results in
physical consequences, breaking spiritual
laws results in spiritual consequences.
Sin Defined
Most human beings either do not know of or
do not like to be reminded of I John 3:4 ,
which defines sin: “Whosoever commits sin
transgresses also the law: for sin is the
transgression of the law.” As the subject
develops, you will come to see (in stages)
the central connection between sin and the
law.
Romans 6:23 states that “the wages of sin is
death.” Romans 5 explains, “Wherefore, as
by one man sin entered into the world, and
death by sin; and so death passed upon all
men, for that all have sinned : (For until the
law sin was in the world: but sin is not
imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless
death reigned from Adam to Moses , even
over them that had not sinned after the
similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is
the figure of Him that was to come)” ( vs.
12-14).
In other words, Adam sinned. Sin is not
imputed—does not apply—where there is no
law (carefully read Romans 4:15 ). Death
reigned from Adam to Moses. (Remember,
death is the penalty for sin, which is defined
as the transgression of the law.) The only
way that Adam and his descendants could sin
—break God’s spiritual law—is if God’s Law
already existed! Without this law in place, no
one could be guilty of sin.
Instead of rejecting sin, modern religionists
reject the law. They view the law as a burden
—they want to be free from keeping it. But
notice the key lessons found in Romans 7:7 :
“What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God
forbid. No, I had not known sin, but by the
law: for I had not known lust, except the law
had said, You shall not covet.” It is not the
law that is at fault—and Paul is clearly citing
one of the Ten Commandments—but sin. God
reveals to us what sin is. He does this by His
perfect law. On his own, man cannot discover
God’s perfect law. God has to reveal and
teach it to us.
Man’s First Sin
In the Garden of Eden, God talked to Adam
and gave him clear, understandable
instructions. Adam needed this. He was an
adult with an adult mind, but God had to
reveal to him the spiritual boundaries that
Adam could not discover on his own, without
breaking God’s laws. Genesis 2:15 states,
“And the Lord God took the man, and put
him into the garden of Eden to dress it and
to keep it. And the Lord God commanded the
man, saying, Of every tree of the garden you
may freely eat: but of the tree of the
knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat
of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you
shall surely die.”
Adam was given instructions on how to
maintain the garden. He was also
commanded not to eat of the tree of the
knowledge of good and evil (not to decide
for himself what is right or wrong), and was
told exactly what the penalty would be for
disobeying this command. In effect, he was
presented with what would be the same
penalty described in the New Testament: “the
wages of sin is death” ( Rom. 6:23 ).
God revealed to Adam, and to his wife, Eve,
right knowledge about how to live. But He
gave them the freedom to decide whether or
not they would follow His way. This was free
moral agency, which God has given to all
mankind.
Satan, in the form of a serpent, told Eve that
if she took the fruit of the forbidden tree,
“You shall not surely die: for God does know
that in the day you eat thereof, then your
eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as
gods, knowing good and evil” ( Gen. 3:4-5 ).
Being gullible in the face of Satan’s shrewd
tactics, Eve fell for his deception and ate
from the tree, as did Adam.
Adam sinned by acting against God’s
command. He broke God’s Law. In doing so,
he became the servant of the one whom he
obeyed—Satan. This principle is explained in
Romans 6:16 : “Know you not, that to whom
you yield yourselves servants to obey, his
servants you are to whom you obey; whether
of sin unto death, or of obedience unto
righteousness?”
Whoever or whatever someone obeys and
serves is his god. In this case, Adam and Eve
broke the First Commandment by putting
another god before the Creator God . In doing
so, they also broke the Fifth Commandment,
by dishonoring their Parent , in the sense that
Adam was a created son of God (Luke 3:38 ).
Their sin also involved stealing (the Eighth
Commandment), in that they took something
that was not theirs. Besides this, Eve lusted
for the forbidden fruit. Lusting is coveting,
which breaks the Tenth Commandment.
Breaking one commandment leads to
breaking all of them. This is precisely what
the apostle James expressed in James 2:10 :
“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and
yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”
God’s laws are interrelated and intricately
woven together—if you break one, you
eventually break them all. Sin always spreads.
In Genesis 4 , Adam’s first son, Cain, became
angry against his brother Abel, because God
accepted Abel’s sacrifice, but not Cain’s.
Notice how God admonished Cain in verses
6-7 : “And the Lord said unto Cain, Why are
you wroth [angry]? and why is your
countenance fallen? If you do well, shall you
not be accepted? and if you do not well, sin
[impossible without the Law] lies at the door.
And unto you shall be his desire, and you
shall rule over him.” Cain murdered and
broke the Sixth Commandment.
When someone is in the wrong frame of
mind, sin does lie at the door, waiting to
happen, because sinful thoughts lead to
sinful actions. God commands us to rule over
sin—to control those pulls and impulses to
commit sin. Cain murdered Abel and lied to
God about it. This is a direct violation of the
Ninth Commandment, which forbids “bearing
false witness against your neighbor.” Cain
had sinned and he knew it. This happened a
few decades after Adam had first sinned.
Adam and Eve’s expanding family knew that
sin was the breaking of God’s Law, or God
would not have held them accountable.
Other Commandments in Force Before
Sinai
The Bible gives examples of each of the Ten
Commandments being kept before Moses’
time. When God called Jacob to return to
Bethel, where God had appeared to him
approximately 21 years before, Jacob warned
his people, “Put away the strange gods that
are among you , and be clean, and change
your garments: and let us arise, and go up to
Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto
God, who answered me in the day of my
distress, and was with me in the way which I
went” (Gen. 35:2-3 ). Jacob knew that God
forbade idolatry—breaking the Second
Commandment. By telling his household to
put away their idols,

this fulfilled the principle in Proverbs 16:6 , “By mercy and
truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart
from evil.” When Abram told King Abimelech that Sarah, his
half sister and wife, was merely his sister, he lied—another
breaking of the Ninth Commandment. Believing this,
Abimelech sent for Sarah. Now notice Genesis 20:3-4 , 6: “But
God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him,
Behold, you are but a dead man, for the woman which you
have taken; for she is a man’s wife. But Abimelech had not
come near her: and he said, Lord, will you slay also a
righteous nation?…And God said unto him in a dream, Yes, I
know that you did this in the integrity of your heart; for I also
withheld you from sinning against Me: therefore suffered I you
not to touch her.” In this situation, Abimelech would have
committed adultery, which is a sin. He would have broken the
Seventh Commandment. When Joseph was tempted by the
advances of Potiphar’s wife, he “…refused, and said unto his
master’s wife, Behold, my master knows not what is with me
in the house, and he has committed all that he has to my
hand; There is none greater in this house than I; neither has
he kept back any thing from me but you, because you are his
wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against
God ?” (Gen. 39:8-9 ). Joseph was well aware that adultery
was sin. This occurred about 250 years before the law was
officially presented to Israel at Mount Sinai! The Lesson of
Manna During their march to the Promised Land, God told the
Israelites to gather their daily amount of manna each
morning. On the morning before the weekly Sabbath there
would be enough for both days. This was because no manna
would appear on the Sabbath, God’s day of rest. God intended
that the Israelites rest on the Sabbath, rather than spend time
gathering manna. This account is given in Exodus 16. In verse
28, after some of the people deliberately broke the Sabbath by
attempting to gather manna, God told Moses, “How long
refuse you [Israel] to keep My commandments and My laws?”
Now notice verses 29-30: “See, for that the Lord has given you
the Sabbath, therefore He gives you on the sixth day the bread
of two days; abide you every man in his place, let no man go
out of his place on the seventh day. So the people rested on
the seventh day.” So, the Fourth Commandment was in effect
before the Law was given at Mount Sinai. By the time Israel
entered the land of Canaan, the nations there had “run the full
course”—they had surpassed the threshold of moral collapse,
much like nations have done today. God knew that this would
happen and had told Abram about it, over 400 years earlier:
“And you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried
in a good old age. But in the fourth generation they [Abram’s
seed—the nation Israel] shall come here again: for the iniquity
of the Amorites is not yet full” (Gen. 15:15-16 ). Here, the
word “iniquity” comes from the Hebrew word avon, which
means “perversity, mischief or sin.” If there had been no law
in force, there would not have been any iniquity or sin for the
Amorites, or any other nation, to commit. Refer to Leviticus
18:3 , 19-30 for more description of the iniquity and
abominations committed by the Canaanites. They included
sacrificing—murdering—their children in the fire of the false
god Molech, every form of adultery and sexual perversity, and
profaning the name of God, among other sins. Take a look at
the pre-Flood world: “And God saw that the wickedness of
man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the
thoughts of his heart was only evil continually” ( Gen. 6:1-3 ,
5-6 ). The word “wickedness” used here comes from the
Hebrew word rah , which means “exceedingly evil.” So wicked
was mankind that verse 6 tells us, “And it repented the Lord
that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His
heart.” This wickedness brought every conceivable type of sin
and blatant disregard for the sanctity of life. These sins were
imputed—pointed out—by the laws of God—the Ten
Commandments, which existed from the creation of mankind.
These examples show that all the Ten Commandments
preceded Moses. From Adam to Moses, all men had sinned—
had broken God’s laws, the Ten Commandments. That is why
God commended Abraham, saying, “Abraham obeyed My
voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes
and My laws” ( Gen. 26:5 ).
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maximus69:

I didn't claim it Sir, you too can read the Bible to know for yourself. The book (Bible) is just one big volume of 69 books containing 1,189 chapters and 31,200 verses in all Sir.

So go and study just the first five books ONLY, then you'll know if what i typed is true or false! wink

Ok, sorry for that but answer my question.
Is there any commandments or law given in the Bible that defines Sin or was given by God admist fire,tempest, earthquake, great sounds and lighting other than the 10 commandments?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Or the position of the wife in marriage is an inferior one.

The wife is not inferior to the husband by nature, I mean they are both humans and equal in that regards

But when it comes to authority and headship the Man is the head, so also God the Father and his son Jesus Christ, they are both God by nature..
But God the Father is senior to the Son because he proceeded the son.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Idiomatic expression for God's sake!

If the laws can buy salvation, why then did Jesus later said the guy (who had kept ALL THAT IS IN THE LAWS) can't be saved?

Did Abraham (who was declared righteous) knew or keep any of those laws? cheesy

Well Jesus asked the guy to GO AND OBSERVE THE LAW because all the laws and prophets were pointing to the Christ!

So if the guy thoroughly meditated on what was written in those laws he will realize that it's the Christ who is the embodiment of salvation that's standing in front of him! wink

Keeping the law cannot save anyone, what saves is the blood of Jesus the atonement for sin done by Jesus

We are aslo taught that faith without works is dead so if we believe that Jesus has saved us we are required to show or demonstrate our faith in him by living to please him
We don't keep the law because we want to be saved, rather we keep the law because we are already saved.

The role of the law is to point out sin

Romans 8:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through
the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful
flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Yes Abraham knew and kept the law
https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/25/t/does-god-s-grace-blot-out-the-law-
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maximus69:

It's obvious you understand the scriptures more than i thought so continue associating with fellow believers having the same level of understanding and line of thought as you do.

Jehovah's Witnesses believes that we are free to commit anything we read that Jesus committed and any laws Jesus boycotted we will boycott, we are enjoying the benefits of oneness in thought and encouragement Sir

So you too can enjoy some interchange of encouragement, go and associate with fellow believers of your type having your level of understanding! Hebrew 10:24-25

So for you is all about pleasing man and crowd rather than pleasing God?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2019
blueAgent:

So for you is all about pleasing man and crowd rather than pleasing God?

The one and only difference between God's arrangement and that of Satan is Orderliness (Organization).
Satan wants each person to stand for self appraisal and eulogising. he rebelled against the same orderliness in heaven, that's why you're seeing so much natural disasters occurring often and often {Mark 4:37-38} It's as a result of powerful spirits dragging territories amongst themselves, and their leader Satan is seated watching the survival of the fittest. Mark 4:39

The true God wants his own people to be ORGANIZED as one big happy family. He speaks of one whom he has appointed as leader and also approves heads for groups all within his organization unitedly working together with oneness of thought. 1Corinthians 1:10

So if you find out that there is unresolved issues amongst human on SACRED MATTERS, then know today that God is not in their midst! 1Corinthians 14:40

Wherever you see LOVE, JOY, PEACE and other attributes of God's holy spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} know today that God is present there because God is LOVE {1John 4:8, Mark 12:29-31} that's the main objective of all the commandments and prophets that has ever walked this planet! Romans 10:4

Jesus said he has conquered the world { John 16:33} because he has established a system by which Godly qualities will start reflecting in the midst of humans {Ephesians 4:24, Colossians 3:10} but only amongst those keeping his words. Matthew 7:28-29

So for you to start going back to the laws (commandments) which helped Christians to know how they were before applying the teachings of Christ is like telling a well dressed model to go back and carry the MIRROR {1Corinthians 13:12, Galatians 3:19-29, James 1:23} please for what purpose again?

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2019
blueAgent:

The wife is not inferior to the husband by nature, I mean they are both humans and equal in that regards

But when it comes to authority and headship the Man is the head, so also God the Father and his son Jesus Christ, they are both God by nature..
But God the Father is senior to the Son because he proceeded the son.

That's how the jehovah witnesses say it. They just don't know that we have sense. They tell you that the son is inferior or has an inferior position to the father but once you tell them that the wife is inferior or has inferior position they start fumbling.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

That's how the jehovah witnesses say it[. They just don't know that we have sense. They tell you that the son is inferior or has an inferior position to the father but once you tell them that the wife is inferior or has inferior position they start fumbling.

The follower "crunchig" whom both of you have been quoting is not even one of Jehovah's Witnesses, go back and read his comments you'll see that he's here to support the TRINITY! cheesy

Can you now see the level this bitterness is driving you? cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2019
Maximus69:

The follower "crunchig" whom both of you have been quoting is not even one of Jehovah's Witnesses, go back and read his comments you'll see that he's here to support the TRINITY! cheesy

Can you now see the level this bitterness is driving you? cheesy

Your wife is inferior to you
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2019
The Truth About the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit

PEOPLE who believe the Trinity teaching say that God consists of three persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each of these three persons is said to be equal to the others, almighty, and without beginning. According to the Trinity doctrine, therefore, the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, yet there is only one God.
Many who believe the Trinity admit that they are not able to explain this teaching. Still, they may feel that it is taught in the Bible. It is worth noting that the word “Trinity” never occurs in the Bible. But is the idea of a Trinity found there? To answer this question, let us look at a scripture that supporters often cite to uphold the Trinity.

"THE WORD WAS GOD”
John 1:1 states: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” ( King James Version ) Later in the same chapter, the apostle John clearly shows that “the Word” is Jesus. ( John 1:14 ) Since the Word is called God, however, some conclude that the Son and the Father must be part of the same God.
Bear in mind that this part of the Bible was originally written in Greek. Later, translators rendered the Greek text into other languages. A number of Bible translators, though, did not use the phrase “the Word was God.” Why not? Based on their knowledge of Biblical Greek, those translators concluded that the phrase “the Word was God” should be translated differently. How? Here are a few examples: “The Logos [Word] was divine.” ( A New Translation of the Bible) “The Word was a god.” ( The New Testament in an Improved Version ) “The Word was with God and shared his nature.” ( The Translator’s New Testament ) According to these translations, the Word is not God himself. * Instead, because of his high position among God's creatures, the Word is referred to as “a god.” Here the term “god” means “mighty one.”

GET MORE FACTS
Most people do not know Biblical Greek. So how can you know what the apostle John really meant? Think of this example: A schoolteacher explains a subject to his students. Afterward, the students differ on how to understand the explanation. How can the students resolve the matter? They could ask the teacher for more information. No doubt, learning additional facts would help them to understand the subject better. Similarly, to grasp the meaning of John 1:1 , you can look in the Gospel of John for more information on Jesus’ position. Learning additional facts on this subject will help you to draw the right conclusion.
For instance, consider what John further writes in chapter 1, verse 18 : “No man has seen [Almighty] God at any time.” However, humans have seen Jesus, the Son, for John says: “The Word [Jesus] was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory.” ( John 1:14 , KJ ) How, then, could the Son be part of Almighty God? John also states that the Word was “with God.” But how can an individual be with someone and at the same time be that person? Moreover, as recorded at John 17:3 , Jesus makes a clear distinction between himself and his heavenly Father. He calls his Father “the only true God.” And toward the end of his Gospel, John sums up matters by saying: “These have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.” ( John 20:31 ) Notice that Jesus is called, not God, but the Son of God. This additional information provided in the Gospel of John shows how John 1:1 should be understood. Jesus, the Word, is “a god” in the sense that he has a high position but is not the same as Almighty God.

CONFIRM THE FACTS
Think again about the example of the schoolteacher and the students. Imagine that some still have doubts, even after listening to the teacher’s additional explanation. What could they do? They could turn to another teacher for further information on the same subject. If the second teacher confirms the explanation of the first one, the doubts of most students may be put to rest. Similarly, if you are not sure what the Bible writer John was really saying about the relationship between Jesus and Almighty God, you could turn to another Bible writer for further information. Consider what was written by Matthew, for example. Regarding the end of this system of things, he quotes Jesus as saying: “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.” ( Matthew 24:36 ) How do these words confirm that Jesus is not Almighty God?

Jesus says that the Father knows more than the Son does. If Jesus were part of Almighty God, however, he would know the same facts as his Father. So, then, the Son and the Father cannot be equal. Yet, some will say: ‘Jesus had two natures. Here he speaks as a man.’ But even if that were so, what about the holy spirit? If it is part of the same God as the Father, why does Jesus not say that it knows what the Father knows?

As you continue your Bible studies, you will become familiar with many more Bible passages that have a bearing on this subject. They confirm the truth about the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit.— Psalm 90:2; Acts 7:55; Colossians 1:15
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Your wife is inferior to you

NOT the topic of discuss now! cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Maximus69:

NOT the topic of discuss now! cheesy

Eya you can't handle your doctrines right? It doesn't even sound right in your ear.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Eya you can't handle your doctrines right? It doesn't even sound right in your ear.

Wahala dey Okoko! cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Maximus69:

The one and only difference between God's arrangement and that of Satan is Orderliness (Organization).
Satan wants each person to stand for self appraisal and eulogising. he rebelled against the same orderliness in heaven, that's why you're seeing so much natural disasters occurring often and often {Mark 4:37-38} It's as a result of powerful spirits dragging territories amongst themselves, and their leader Satan is seated watching the survival of the fittest. Mark 4:39

The true God wants his own people to be ORGANIZED as one big happy family. He speaks of one whom he has appointed as leader and also approves heads for groups all within his organization unitedly working together with oneness of thought. 1Corinthians 1:10

So if you find out that there is unresolved issues amongst human on SACRED MATTERS, then know today that God is not in their midst! 1Corinthians 14:40

Wherever you see LOVE, JOY, PEACE and other attributes of God's holy spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} know today that God is present there because God is LOVE {1John 4:8, Mark 12:29-31} that's the main objective of all the commandments and prophets that has ever walked this planet! Romans 10:4

Jesus said he has conquered the world { John 16:33} because he has established a system by which Godly qualities will start reflecting in the midst of humans {Ephesians 4:24, Colossians 3:10} but only amongst those keeping his words. Matthew 7:28-29

So for you to start going back to the laws (commandments) which helped Christians to know how they were before applying the teachings of Christ is like telling a well dressed model to go back and carry the MIRROR {1Corinthians 13:12, Galatians 3:19-29, James 1:23} please for what purpose again?

Story telling.

The fact is that Jesus would not have lived a Holy life without him observing and keeping those 10 commandments.
You cannot separate law from righteousness, because for one to be righteous he needs to mediate on the law of God daily.

Psalm 119:97-101
Oh, how I love Your law!
It is my meditation all the day.
You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my
enemies;
For they are ever with me.
I have more understanding than all my teachers,
For Your testimonies are my meditation.
I understand more than the ancients,
Because I keep Your precepts.
I have restrained my feet from every evil way,
That I may keep Your word.
Psalm 119:165
Great peace have those who love Your law,
And nothing causes them to stumble.

Psalm 119:1
Blessed are the undefiled in the way,
Who walk in the law of the LORD!

Psalm 119:172
My tongue shall speak of Your word,
For all Your commandments are righteousness.

Psalm 19:7-11
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul;
The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;
The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the
eyes;
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous
altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold,
Yea, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Moreover by them Your servant is warned,
And in keeping them there is great reward.

John 14:15
"If you love Me, keep My commandments.

Romans 7:22
For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Rather than replace or discard the law Jesus magnified and made the law more honourable just like prophet Isaiah said, by stressing or broadening the scope of the law Jesus demonstrated that the law abides forever.

Isaiah 42:21

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will
magnify the law, and make it honorable.

E.g the people taught fornication was committed only when a man sleeps with a woman but Jesus taught them that a man who looks and dwells on the taught of a woman's looks has already committed fornication before God.
Likewise a man who is angry with his brother unjustly has already committed murder before God.
As you can see Jesus magnified and exalted the law rather set it aside.

Matthew 5:27-28 New King James Version (NKJV)
Adultery in the Heart
27 “You have heard that it was said [ a]to those of old, ‘You
shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever
looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed
adultery with her in his heart.

◄ Matthew 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother
without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and
whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of
the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in
danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:28
►But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to
lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his
heart.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2019
blueAgent:

Rather than replace or discard the law Jesus magnified and made the law more honourable just like prophet Isaiah said, by stressing or broadening the scope of the law Jesus demonstrated that the law abides forever.

Isaiah 42:21

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will
magnify the law, and make it honorable.

E.g the people taught fornication was committed only when a man sleeps with a woman but Jesus taught them that a man who looks and dwells on the taught of a woman's looks has already committed fornication before God.
Likewise a man who is angry with his brother unjustly has already committed murder before God.
As you can see Jesus magnified and exalted the law rather set it aside.

Matthew 5:27-28 New King James Version (NKJV)
Adultery in the Heart
27 “You have heard that it was said [ a]to those of old, ‘You
shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever
looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed
adultery with her in his heart.

◄ Matthew 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother
without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and
whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of
the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in
danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:28
►But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to
lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his
heart.

You've resolved this issue a week ago when you said "let God judge each person according to there deeds"
Of course that's another excellent way to rephrase your comment "May God will judge you according to how many people you love"

And i enthusiastically responded "Amen, in Jesus name"

Let's leave the matter for now, you go on keeping the laws you know and i'll continue loving the way Jesus did.

May God bless you Sir!
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by tomakint: 2:32am On Mar 21, 2022
blueAgent:
The trinity doctrine teaches that God the Father, the Son and the Holyspirit are equal and one and the same God.
   Although a very popular and widely accepted doctrine among christains the trinity doctrine is unbiblical and not in accordance with the word of God. The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible neither was such doctrine taught by the Apostles or known to the early Christains.
The trinity doctrine was instituted by men at the Council of Nicaea in AD325 and at Council of Constantinople in AD381.
The trinity doctrine has it's origin in pagan Sun god worship that was started by Nimrod and his wife.

Who is God and Jesus?
The Bible is clear on the identity of God and his Son, Jesus they are 2 different beings or persons
Although one in unity and purpose, their relationship is that of father and Son.
The Apostles always identified God as the father who has neither beginning or end ,who alone has immortality,all power and authority  they also identified and distinguished  Jesus as the only begotten Son of God  and not God the Father himself here is an  example.
2John1:3  Grace be with you, mercy and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
The identity of Jesus was well known to the discples of Jesus
Peter  in Matt 16:16,Martha the sister of  Lazarus, the  Centurion man,the high priest and many others  including the   Demons all identified Jesus as the son of God (remember Demons are fallen Angels)matthew8:29.
It is important that we understand who Jesus is, as  Jesus himself was interested in knowing whom people said he was. Luke 9:18

All through the Bible the personality of God and Jesus has been established and clearly stated.
It will be illogical for Jesus while he was on Earth to teach that he was sent by his father if  he himself was the father.
The question is who sent Jesus?
who did Jesus pray to when he was on the cross or when he raised Lazarus from the grave?Who was Jesus pleading to  to take away the cup? John 12:27
Whose will was Jesus referring to when he said father not my will but yours, mark 14:36
The evidence shows that Jesus was not the Father acting as the Son here on Earth but was the Son of God sent by God to the Earth to die as a ransom for man,John 6:38

Jesus, Son of God

The trinity doctrine teaches a 3in 1 god, that there are 3 but equal gods.
It denies the word of God that says Jesus is the BEGOTTEN Son of God. the same way a biological father proceeds his son so also God the Father proceeds his son, Jesus  Christ.
The Bible refers to Jesus as the first born of all creations Colossians 1:15,proverbs 8:22-end,Rev 3:14.
Jesus was brought into existence  at a certain time by his father before the World was created. Acts 13:33, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

John5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; so it was God that gave Jesus life and not Jesus having his own life independently as claimed by trinitarians.
here are Jesus own words on his origin and existence.
Proverbs 8:22.
Unlike the Angels and other created beings who were made by the hand of  God, Jesus proceeded or came out  from his father John 8:42,16:27&28,17:8
He had the very nature , image and substance of his father, God. which no other created being has. Hebrews 1:4 Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?  1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Note: Angels are sons of God by creation,born again Christains are sons of God by adoption (Romans 8:14-15) but Jesus Christ is the Son of God by inheritance Heb 1:4,

Are they Equal?

The trinity teaches that Jesus and the Holyspirit are co-equal with God but the Bible is abundantly clear that the son is not Co-equal with God.
No where in the Bible did Jesus  ever call himself God or equate himself to the father rather he reiterated the fact that he was sent by the father to do the will of the father and that the one who sends another is greater than the one sent.John13:16-20.
John 17:13, Matthew 10:40,John 10:18.
Rather than claim equality with God as fasely  taught by the trinity doctrine Jesus declares that his father is greater than him in John 14:28,he also calls his father his God Matt 27:46,John 20:17, here are some other verses to clearify this point
1Corinthains11:3,Colossians 1:14-19,John 5:19-47,John 5:19 & 5:20,John 5:27, Isaiah 53:11,Isaiah 42:1,Isaiah 49:7 Luke 24:19,
Philippians 2:5
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the form of God(nature of God, of cos he was born by God so he will bear God's nature), thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men :2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name.

God Honours his Son.

After the ressurection and Ascension of Jesus to Heaven  God exalted Jesus and gave him a name above every other name Philippians 2:9.
It will be illogical for God to exalts and give power and authority to Jesus if he was co- equal with God and already had those privileges.Ephesians 1:20-23, Mark 12:36.
The Bible also teaches that at the end of the great controversy between good and evil when all power and principalities have been subdued for the sake of Jesus. Than Jesus will subject all things including himself to God 1Corinthians 15:28.

Who is the Holyspirit.

The Holyspirit is not a person or being as taught by the trinitarians but the the Holyspirit is the spirit of God and his Son Jesus, Ephesians 4:30, 1Thessalonians 4:8,God is a spirit who has a spirit which is his  mind,will,purpose,power,  and presence Genesis 1:2, Zachariah 4:6, 1peter 1:1.
It is this spirit  that God sends to us that dwells in us and enables us to do his will,Romans 8:9&11, 1john4:13, Isaiah 63:11, 1Corinthains 3:16, 1 Corinthians 12:8-11,John 7:39,14:17, Ezeikel 36:27.
Just as we showed earlier that Jesus did nothing of his own will or desire but that of his father so also the Holy spirit can only speak and show what it is instructed to say . This is evidence that it is not a being Co-equal with God that has it's own power and will.
There are few verses  that have been taken out of context and are used by  the trinitarians to promote their false doctrines
E.g is that the Bible refers to the Holy spirit as HE this does not prove  anything because  there are examples in the Bible where non- living things are personified or expressed with words like he or his examples are in proverbs 1:20,7:4,8:1,9:1where wisdom and knowledge are reffered to as he,his,she this also applies to the Holy spirit.
The Holy Spirit is likened  to a gift
In Luke 11:13,God pours out his Holy spirit Acts 2:18.
The identity and function of the Holy Spirit will be treated in subsequent articles.

Implications of the Trinity doctrine.

This doctrine has severe implications and consequences as it teaches that Jesus is not the literal Son of God,that Jesus is the same age as the father and has always existed along side him but this will make them twins and not a real  Father and Son it also teaches that the holyspirit is a being  Co-equal and  co-eternal making them triplets.

Thus the trinity doctrine denies that both the father and son are two different persons thus it denies their personality or persons.

Apostle Paul taught Christains that the Antichrist is anyone or teaching that denies Jesus is the son of God and thus denies the father and son  1John2:22-23,1john 4:3
It distorts who God says he is.
The doctrine of trinity also lends credance  or promotes the Catholic teaching that Mary is the mother of God  since it claims Jesus is   God and Co-equal to God. It is not surprising that this trinity doctrine was instituted by the usual suspects the Catholic Church and they claim it is the foundation on which all other of there teachings is based on.

Note:The angel that delivered the message  to Virgin  Mary  told her that the  child will be called( the Son of God) and not God. Nothing stops God from describing Jesus as God or his twin or avatar, rather he  used the adjective SON of God to distinguish him from the Father.

Conclusion.
The trinity doctrine cannot be proved in the Bible neither does it have any divine origin or inspiration.
It is one of those man made doctrines that have crept into Christaintity. it is unacceptable to God and contracdicts God's word about himself.
A lot of lies have been sold to us as Bible doctrines which are not Biblical, I urge the readers to do more research on this topic and to diligently search the word of God  2 Timothy 2:15, just like Paul said that we should prove all things through the scripture, rightfully dividing the word of God and not depending on men or some few Bible verses that have been lifted out of context inorder to suit a preconcieved  belief or idea.1Thessalonians 5:21

Thank you.

Ubenedictus, Yale9, Leis, Horlufemi, Aizenosa, Jidykejay, Kamxin,MuttleyLaff,vaxx,Bruno3000,Hundredfold4lif, Gggg102, UbiPetrus, KENFERDYOORI, budaatum, Syncan, HumbledbYGrace, UjSizzle,pastormustwacc,sulasa07 ,Graduateacher,CaveAdullam,CaveAdullam

Wonderful piece, thoroughly researched on.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
tomakint:

Wonderful piece, thoroughly researched on.....

Thanks
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by sarahkel: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND JESUS CHRIST WORK IN UNITY THAT'S WHY THEY ARE CALLED ONE BECAUSE THEY WORK TOGETHER NOT THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME SUPREME POWER GOD IS THE HEAD OF EVERYTHING. BUT, HE STILL NEEDS THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CARRY OUT HIS PLANS, AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) / Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.