Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Bbnaija: Gedoni Will Marry Kaffi, Mercy And Ike Will Break Up- Psych Doctor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Gedoni Will Marry Kaffi, Mercy And Ike Will Break Up- Psych Doctor (668 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni Will Marry Kaffi, Mercy And Ike Will Break Up- Psych Doctor by medua123: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2019
A psych doctor and a social experimentalist,who has accurately predicted all evictees of bbnaija 4th edition, has taken to Twitter to reveal that Ike and Mercy won't continue their relationship after the house; Gedoni will marry Kaffi. Tacha and Seyi will feature in nollywood.
See his tweet

According to him his predictions are usual accurate because it is based on social experiment;

"As a med psych. BB naija provides me an opportunity to use my experience to make social hypothesis. It baffles me when many of these hypothesis come to pass and people say all wagons, like, No. It was we. Edited and backdated. As in, I'm telling u what will yet happen
I make my hypothesis based on social experimentation which big brother naija provides me as a psych. I say things that I perceive will happen. Yet a slowpoke will say I backdated. It has not even happened...you are already saying I backdated. sounds illogical." He wrote.

And speaking about Tacha, he said that she will definitely not win but will get a third strike
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-gedoni-will-marry-kaffi-mercy-and-ike-will-break-up-nigerian-psych-doctor-predicts-psych-doctor/

Re: Bbnaija: Gedoni Will Marry Kaffi, Mercy And Ike Will Break Up- Psych Doctor by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Frodd and Esther, nko? Nowadays anybody can pay for data to type rubbish online.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Recap Day 21 - Rosie Confesses To Kachi Who She Has A Crush On / London-based Music Promoter Ayodele Momodu In Credit Card Scandal / Best Website To Download Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.