₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,128 members, 5,159,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 08:18 AM

VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread (1792 Views)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / How To Apply For VFD Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 10:07am On Aug 31
Use a desktop browser, you'll see a Facebook like link. After that, just refresh the page, you'll get the application link
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31
ReddingtonLeke:

I'm aware of this. I mean the APPLICATION LINK gan gan, that was to be looked for on their social media pages. That's what I'm asking. Thanks.
have you figured it out?
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by ReddingtonLeke: 11:42am On Sep 01
FynGuy:
have you figured it out?
Yeah, bro. Thanks.
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01
ReddingtonLeke:

Yeah, bro. Thanks.
uwc Sir
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 10:11am On Sep 02
FynGuy:
uwc Sir
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02
Any update?
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 12:23am On Sep 03
NJobs:
VFD Group is a financial services focused proprietary investment company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian citizen and entrepreneur. Founded on the values of integrity and good governance, and built on the strength of innovation and network, the goal of VFD Group is to establish a firm foothold in various ecosystems on the continent through our subsidiary companies. Through these companies, we aim to creatively and consistently build our capacity to provide financial solutions that cater to every need an individual or small business might have, leading us to becoming the foremost financial services brand in Nigeria and on the continent.

Applications are invited for the VFD GT Program 2019

Job Details

VFD Group Plc Graduate Trainee Program offers you the opportunity to build your career with a broad understanding of both business and investment management. This gives candidates an insight into the exciting world of a stimulating workforce and learning from the best in the industry.
Our trainees are integral part of our businesses, hence, the program focus on exceptional support structures to help ensure their wellbeing and development, both personally and professionally.
As the program progresses, VFD Group Plc ensure mentoring programmes are in place to help participants through the training period.

[b]Qualifications Required
[/b]Minimum of Second Class Upper degree
NYSC Certificate
Not more than 26 years by December 2019

[b]Application Closing Date
[/b]3rd September, 2019.

https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/vfd-group-2019-graduate-trainee-program-recruitment-163
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 7:20am On Sep 03
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 8:37am On Sep 03
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by NJobs: 12:01pm On Sep 03
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by NJobs: 2:45pm On Sep 03
NJobs:
VFD Group is a financial services focused proprietary investment company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian citizen and entrepreneur. Founded on the values of integrity and good governance, and built on the strength of innovation and network, the goal of VFD Group is to establish a firm foothold in various ecosystems on the continent through our subsidiary companies. Through these companies, we aim to creatively and consistently build our capacity to provide financial solutions that cater to every need an individual or small business might have, leading us to becoming the foremost financial services brand in Nigeria and on the continent.

Applications are invited for the VFD GT Program 2019

Job Details

VFD Group Plc Graduate Trainee Program offers you the opportunity to build your career with a broad understanding of both business and investment management. This gives candidates an insight into the exciting world of a stimulating workforce and learning from the best in the industry.
Our trainees are integral part of our businesses, hence, the program focus on exceptional support structures to help ensure their wellbeing and development, both personally and professionally.
As the program progresses, VFD Group Plc ensure mentoring programmes are in place to help participants through the training period.

[b]Qualifications Required
[/b]Minimum of Second Class Upper degree
NYSC Certificate
Not more than 26 years by December 2019

[b]Application Closing Date
[/b]3rd September, 2019.

https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/vfd-group-2019-graduate-trainee-program-recruitment-163
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by NJobs: 10:41pm On Sep 03
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 7:33am On Sep 04
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 7:46am On Sep 08
Any update?
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by Matildahenshaw(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09
Test invite dropped
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09
Matildahenshaw:
Test invite dropped
I received it too. Do you have workforce materials?
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by davidsOFFICE(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09
I may shun this their test sef... I don't fancy workforce but who knows, God can do it
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09
davidsOFFICE:
I may shun this their test sef... I don't fancy workforce but who knows, God can do it
Yea, any idea of the potential pay as usual? grin
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by davidsOFFICE(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09
FynGuy:

Yea, any idea of the potential pay as usual? grin

Lol ...wait fess. Goan write this bloody test.
If u pass, we will discuss the pay.
Workforce no be just garri and water... Sugar honey gnut kulikuli Milo n peak dey inside grin grin grin
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by dubylhover(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09
Matildahenshaw:
Test invite dropped

What location pls..any abj person gotten yet?
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by aspaki(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09
Please let's try and retweet this, maybe they will reschedule us from the north to ABJ
https://twitter.com/aspaki1/status/1171164030456729600?s=19
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09
davidsOFFICE:

Lol ...wait fess. Goan write this bloody test.
If u pass, we will discuss the pay.
Workforce no be just garri and water... Sugar honey gnut kulikuli Milo n peak dey inside grin grin grin
LOL, I know, that's why i am asking.
I need to know what i will be cracking my head for, if the pay will be worth it.

Oya, tell me the pay if you know
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by idaraB: 7:36am On Sep 10
Who's having theirs at gbagada, Lagos?
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by frezeh: 9:38am On Sep 10
Did anyone without a Finance background get the invite?
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 9:55am On Sep 10
FynGuy:

I need to know what i will be cracking my head for, if the pay will be worth it.

Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by davidsOFFICE(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10
FynGuy:

Hehehe. Bloody grin grin
Like loa Mohammed, I can't know o :- undecided
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by FynGuy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10
davidsOFFICE:

Hehehe. Bloody grin grin
Like loa Mohammed, I can't know o :- undecided
LOL
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by papyskinsy: 10:38am On Sep 12
frezeh:
Did anyone without a Finance background get the invite?

yea comp
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by chubbyG(m): 8:34am On Sep 14
Mehn... The teat was something else, you can't read enough. 20 numerical, 20 critical thinking, 10 abstract in total 50 questions in 50 minutes.
The shortlisted candidates too are much, for Friday alone we were 650.
Re: VFD Group 2019 Graduate Trainee Program Thread by Ricodine: 8:38am On Sep 14
Received only a text from Workforce for the assessment invite since on the 11. Further detail has not been sent to my email. Anyone in similar experience?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. / Navy Shortlisted Name Is Out / Oceanic Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.