Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ladies Ready For Polygamy Report Fast - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Ready For Polygamy Report Fast (257 Views)

Nairaland Single Guys And Single Ladies Ready For Marriage Meet Up Zone / Ladies Ready To Be Engaged / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Ready For Polygamy Report Fast by pointblank247(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hello my beautiful people of nairaland, I'm a very handsome and married young Man that loves polygamy. This is a decision taken with my beautiful wife. It's our personal decision so if you want to join us in this beautiful union just let me know. Take note of the following. 1. You must be less than 35years of age.
2. You must be a Christian or a Judaiser.
3. We don't care about tribe.
4. You must be gainfully employed (self or otherwise)
5. We are not the wild type, and we love God a lot.
Just dm me if you are truly in love with Christian polygamy with a mature minded couple
You can as well join me through this temporary watsapp group link to meet me for a direct chat
https:///JW2sbCDBdfJ4iZy9RGBsTO

(1) (Reply)

Love Birds Set To Get Married / I Need A Very Decent Girlfriend In Abuja / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.