Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please (39878 Views)

I Have 50k And I Need A Good Phone / I Have 50k+...to Get A Phone. Samsung A20, A70 Or Redmi / I Have 50K , Suggest The Best Phone For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by pps1759(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
if change remains, I beg give me

3 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by hapheeyxz: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Seuntek:
I have 50k to get a new phone. Please suggest the best phone i can get at that price.

Minimum 3Gig RAM, 32 GIG ROM
AMOLED DISPLAY. I'm tired of IPS LCD.
4000mah battery minimum
6 inches screen minimum

I don't really care about camera quality, so far it can take pictures

Thanks in anticipation

Check ZTE Nubia Z17 lite

If u are interested, quote me, I have one for sale.....
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by CirocBoi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
chiboyjohn:

how can u compare Samsung super amoled display to chinease ips screen , dont try that again, even xiaomi now used amoled on their latest flagship phone

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by oxygenlove(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Seuntek:
of course i understand. I'm not expecting the same display on a 50k phone and a 300k phone. But the worst AMOLED will look better than any IPS LCD
baba ..no fall my hand with this comment o...Amoled display on flagship Devices are the best ...those one on mid- rangers are wack

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by oxygenlove(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
chiboyjohn:

you sure dont know what you are saying,
a20 amoled screen is 100 times better than redmi not7 washed ips screen
don't say what you don't know bro.... go make research about Amoled on flagship and midrange.....
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
I have lg g6 for sale at 45k last 4gb ram 32gb rom snapdragon 821 and last long battery with wireless charging.call oor whatsapp me on 08132581046 shogunle around oshodi lagos is my location
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by chiboyjohn: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
oxygenlove:
don't say what you don't know bro.... go make research about Amoled on flagship and midrange.....
you are the one saying what u dont know amoled in both fones are the same technology yhe only different is resolutiona and ppi (pixel density) s 8 has a higher ppi (pixel per inch) compared to midrange,
but however a low ppi superamoled devices on a20 is far better and richer in colour than any high ppi ips with washed colour( their technology are different)

check out the sharpness of midrange super amoled display of samsung A series phone below, no ips can be compared to samsung amoled

7 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by mamcoker: 4:25am On Aug 28, 2019
You dont need to wait for any suggestion. Samsung A20 is your best bet. Dats what I use and I can tell you that it's been Good so far

11 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by tafat: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
I have 50k to get a new phone. Please suggest the best phone i can get at that price.

4000mah battery minimum
6 inches screen minimum

Thanks in anticipation
i advice you go for the new pouvoir 3 plus, its within your budget range and comes with a whooping 6000mah battery
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by partnerbiz4: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2019
queenfav:
Go for xiaomi redmi note 5 ai.Thoigh the screen is 5.5" but it's a very nice phone.

How would this xiaomi parts be replaced, example the screen, assuming it fell...?

The parts availability is a serious concern for me...

What do you think.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by queenfav(f): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2019
partnerbiz4:

How would this xiaomi parts be replaced, example the screen, assuming it fell...?

The parts availability is a serious concern for me...

What do you think.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
lol, are u going to smash the screen on the floor? Anyways, u can order off Ali express. But again, there are anti fall and anti knock cases on aliexpress u can buy, as well as original tempered glass. Mine has fallen, I just pick it up and move cos it's well protected.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Omotafe: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Try infinix S4
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by PureGoldh(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2019
I sell American used and Brand New phones.

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by ACE1010: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:

4000mah battery minimum
6 inches screen minimum

Thanks in anticipation

Go for Xiaomi redmi 7, you'll thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Jidibia(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:

4000mah battery minimum
6 inches screen minimum

Thanks in anticipation
Samsung A20 is your bus top.
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
does it av AMOLED DISPLAY or IPS LCD
buy the phone that if it get fault, u will be able to repair it easily, or it part is in market to get easily.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Skmoda360(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Adanairaland:
You just described Samsung A20
Display. 16.20cm (6.4"wink HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V Display.

Camera. Rear. 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) Front. 8MP (F2.0)

Memory. 3GB | 32GB. Expandable up to 512GB.

Battery. 4,000mAh. 15W Fast charging. USB Type C.

Processor. Exynos 7884. Octa-Core.

OS. Android Pie. Samsung One UI.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Jidibia(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2019
ACE1010:

Go for Xiaomi redmi 7, you'll thank me later
He said Amoled display. Does Redmi 7 have AMOLED screen?
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2019
get the latest tecno, or infinix, they have a 6 month life span sha, we believe you should afford another 50k to replace it soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Oleku1(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2019
I think you should check out the Xaomi thread. They've got some low budget phones with nice specs.

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Jidibia(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Omotafe:
Try infinix S4
God forbid. Wrong choice. The op said AMOLED DISPLAY SCREEN not IPS SCREEN.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by anochuko01(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2019
ddjay:
Wow, first time in history, tecno and infinix dem no rush spoil this thread with yeye, its like things are realy changing for good and people are now using better devices that are not related to transsion.... anyway mr op, like the good people above suggested, your best option is the a20
Seuntek:
i can't talk bad of Tecno and Infinix because if not 4 them, many Nigerians wouldn't have been opportuned to taste the sweetness of android in d first place. In fact, if not for Tecno and Infinix, Samsung wouldn't have ever thought of producing low budget devices with premium specs.... Let's appreciate the ladder we climbed to the zenith of the iroko tree. Thanks for your contributions

One person with phone and sense. The other person has phone.

5 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2019
queenfav:
lol, are u going to smash the screen on the floor? Anyways, u can order off Ali express. But again, there are anti fall and anti knock cases on aliexpress u can buy, as well as original tempered glass. Mine has fallen, I just pick it up and move cos it's well protected.
let him buy what he can get its part in market

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by holina: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2019
i JUST bought a good itel phone for 13,500. can do whatsapp, instagram, good camera. our youth need sense. why willl our youth be buying phone of 50,000naira when most of them are struggling to eat, some of them dont have a good paying job. my phone of 13,500 wil do 95% of what phone of 100k will do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Smartwave: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigeria youths, do you have 50k job?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by tellwisdom: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Who gave you the money?? sad

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by skoriba: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2019
[Go for Gionee S11 Litequote author=Seuntek post=81657340]I have 50k to get a new phone. Please suggest the best phone i can get at that price.

4000mah battery minimum
6 inches screen minimum

Thanks in anticipation [/quote]
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Djmhyke(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Infinix Hot7 pro is the best.. Go for it and thank me later. #45,500
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Smartwave: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigeria youths, do you have 50k job? And I'm sure that is all your savings, don't worry you will soon graduate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Jidibia(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
tafat:
i advice you go for the new pouvoir 3 plus, its within your budget range and comes with a whooping 6000mah battery
Jesu....
Pouvoir what? Abeg that one no folo. The op tell u say na power bank him want buy?

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Brottinwo: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
J
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Tobinrobin(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Go and cop Nokia 4.2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC / Nokia Edge 2017 Price & Specifications / Glo Introduces New Data Plan For Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.