Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please (39860 Views)

I Have 50k And I Need A Good Phone / I Have 50k+...to Get A Phone. Samsung A20, A70 Or Redmi / I Have 50K , Suggest The Best Phone For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2019
skoriba:
With 50k you can get GIONEE S11 Lite.....You will thank me later.
ips lcd... No no
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Pauldollars:
Don't spend 50k on a phone that you're not sure of its future before you run back here and start complaining of the phone you bought. Just buy one small Tecno phone that can browse/hotspot and use the change for Miscellaneous. Phones are not an asset, except you're using it to generate money.
i av used tecno and infinix bro. Time to upgrade. What's happening these days, why are people seeing 50k as a big money.... What about those people using 300k phone, And many of them are here on nairaland o. God will comfort us. Seems the country is hard for many people from the comments i av seen here. Olorun a saanu wa.

5 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by genius43(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
i wonder o. Ips can't be better than AMOLED, no matter the pixel density

A 720p Amoled can never be better than a 1080p IPS LCD. Get yourself educated.

Compare the A20 Amoled display with the 720p+ LCD on the iPhone XR and come back to this argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by yemisiara(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2019
New Nokia 3310. coolNew Nokia 3310.
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Bamexconsult(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2019
look for a village where u can get plot of land wit 50k thanks me after some years.
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2019
tpraiz:
Las Las, Sharp guys go still steal your fone grin
bro which kind joke be this now... Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by queenfav(f): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2019
genius43:

RN5 is 5.99"
oh I see..
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by BadAdviser: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
KngGezy:

To service a Bugatti cost 26million naira and it has to be exported back to France. Even to change the tyre it has to go back to France. This is servicing that boys do for 20k.
Does this remove the fact that it is worlds Fastest Car

Samsung is the Best Android brand. And it is a well known fact that Amoled replacement cost alot. A good screen protection, pouch and extra care will prevent such from happening.
For a phone of 50k which is screen is about 40k?

You well so?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by BadAdviser: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Jidibia:

Did he tell you he will be smashing his phone on the wall?
Stop talking like a kid

3 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:
My own budget is 25k gaan.
I can push it to 30. cheesy

I will prefer an infinix. When I am ready, I will walk into SLOT and buy the cheapest of the brand.
well to be honest, i was once in your shoe. My first android phone was 13k, Tecno m3, that was 2013. God will help us all. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by nnadychuks(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Buy used blackberry keyone. You’ll love it
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Samswags9(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
I have 50k to get a new phone. Please suggest the best phone i can get at that price.

Minimum 3Gig RAM, 32 GIG ROM
AMOLED DISPLAY. I'm tired of IPS LCD.
4000mah battery minimum
6 inches screen minimum

I don't really care about camera quality, so far it can take pictures

Thanks in anticipation

Samsung Galaxy A20.

That Phone is Fire!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Goovo:
How did u get 50k? So u av started doing Yahoo Yahoo abi?
how much is 50k bro... I'm sure you are using a bigger phone worth much more than that....lol

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
ElMekuz:
Check Tecno Pouvoir 3gig RAM 5000mAh And other interesting features A friend bought it for #45000
AMOLED display or IPS LCD?
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by oxygenlove(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
AMOLED or IPS LCD?
you can't get that REAL amoled feeling on any Samsung midrange.. . that's just the truth... A20 is not super amoled .

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2019
desthan:
Misplaced priority.

What do you need a 50k phone for, when you cant use 98% of the app installed innit.

and what is 50k compared to phone worth 300k and more. Check the price of the latest Samsung galaxy note and iPhone bro
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Djmhyke:
Infinix Hot7 pro is the best.. Go for it and thank me later. #45,500
lol... Are u joking. I'm done with infinix bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Seuntek(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Smartwave:
Nigeria youths, do you have 50k job? And I'm sure that all your saving, don't worry you will soon graduate.
lol... I graduated 5 years ago bro.... Thanks for your contribution
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Jidibia(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2019
BadAdviser:

Stop talking like a kid
Okay sir.
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Drizzy001(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2019
NEATLY USED SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 FOR SALE
NOTHING BROKEN
NO FAULTS
GOOD BATTERY
4GLTE

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2019
BadAdviser:

Why not tell him how much it cost to fix the screen?

Samsung is a good phone with expensive parts i can never use Samsung phone again after my experience with Samsung A9pro

Coming from a "BadAdviser" ?

KKK..

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by chiboyjohn: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2019
oxygenlove:
handle a redmi note 7 first.......
i will rather go for redmi not 8 pro which is amoled display, ive stopped using ips screen
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by chiboyjohn: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2019
fuckboys:
dude you are damn wrong, no matter the pixels. The way AMOLED handles pixels settings is totally different from the way ips LCD handles pixels. AMOLED can produce crystal like clearer pictures with lesser pixles compared to ips LCD

I've only used one ips LCD device since I started using Android, I swear I'd never go back to it again, it's AMOLED or nothing for me that's why I'm stuck with Samsung
yes you r right amoled is better
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by alphaNomega: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
The Gionee M5 plus is a 2015 phone on Android 5.0 lollipop.... It is a no no for me in 2019 when android 10 is just some weeks to be here. Thanks.

I still need better suggestions between now and tomorrow, if i don't get any better suggestions i will go for the SAMSUNG A20

When you get the A20, tag me and give joy

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by alphaNomega: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
well to be honest, i was once in your shoe. My first android phone was 13k, Tecno m3, that was 2013. God will help us all. Thanks

No wonder you hate Tecno. It is a low range phone. Low range phones from any manufacturer (including Samsung) are terrible.

Best to guage your experience with mid range devices
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Xinzu: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2019
So we came here to argue about displays?
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by aramanda14: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Seuntek:
AMOLED or IPS LCD?
IPS LCD actually and a very impressive phone
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by holina: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Kingsley10000:
wc phone

ITEL A16
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by daddio(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2019
tpraiz:
Las Las, Sharp guys go still steal your fone grin

Bro, u r wicked.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Sicilyjoe: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
holina:
i JUST bought a good itel phone for 13,500. can do whatsapp, instagram, good camera. our youth need sense. why willl our youth be buying phone of 50,000naira when most of them are struggling to eat, some of them dont have a good paying job. my phone of 13,500 wil do 95% of what phone of 100k will do.

What itel phone is that, I want to buy too ?
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by sylve11: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2019
samzyolu:
Huawei honor 8c

4gb RAM, 32gb ROM

4000mah

finger print recognition

45,000 - 50,000

i for like this phone but users' opinions are not satisfying at all...............and again, there is no fm radio + it's a 3k+ battery. cool
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by cedricksly: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2019
All of you are just saying AMOLED DISPLAY and IPS LCD. Like you can identify the difference when both screen are in front of you on different unrecognized Devices.

Op you on the other hand you have 50k(I assume Dat is all u can spare on phone right now, even if you are a millionaire) and u need Amoled screen.....

Have u even asked yourself if you can spend huge sum on screen replacement when damaged(which is inevitable) as cheap as that Samsung A20 might seem, if u see price of replacement screen u go dey without phone for long.....
Most iPhone comes with IPS LCD screen. And do you see the magnificent display on them?? These screen types are simply overatted obsession among tech enthusiasts.. Which most of u are claiming to be even if u know notin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast / The Real Meanings Of These Smartphone Features: LTE, OTG, OTA, SNS & NFC / Nokia Edge 2017 Price & Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.