Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones (8084 Views)

How To Check Easy Buy Balance And Payment Account Details / Enquiry About Easy Buy!!! / My Experience With Easy Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones by Frankempire(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
In recent times, a new system of getting phones on credit was introduced popularly known as Easy buy and because of the hardship facing many Nigerian youth nowadays everyone want to get a new smart phone.
but the truth remains that This system of buying phone on credit whereby you will pay installmentaly every month.
most people today are complaining that the method is easy to get the phone but after you have collected the phone it becomes easy to pay up

see full story https://yawabase..com/2019/08/the-secret-behind-easy-buy-phones.html

2 Shares

Re: The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones by tafat: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2019
generally it is easier to collect things on credit than pay back, so its not surpising that people are finding it difficult to pay up but the thing is that this idea of easy pay still makes sense, imagine you want to buy the new Phantom 9 which retails for 77k and right now you can only afford 20k, it will come in handy if you can land the device and pay up within 4 months or dont you think?

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS / Google Has Banned Me From Using Their Services On My Android. / How Do I Use My Free Mtn 4G Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.