Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! (1376 Views)

I Am Bored Outta My Mind / I Need To Get Her Outta My Head! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by fashlak(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2007
I have been dating him for 4 yrs now, i noticed hes cheating on him. i was supposed to see him on a saturday morning, after calling him , he said he wont be at home , instead of me goin back home , i decided to go to a fastfood to hang out with my friend very close to hes crib, but ALAS i saw him with anoda chick, i felt like collapsing cos i never expected dat from me. i felt cheated, i felt cheap to have been a fool all the while. the funniest things about him is dat he wil never accept he is guilty he will always find a word to manover hes way. but this time, no way i wont go back , i cant continue to be a slave of love. NAIRALANDER could u just advise me on wht to do to make him out of my mind cos am still in love with him, only if i can stop thinking about him!
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by kike001(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2007
make d dumpin a big one or make his life a mystery b4 dumpin him or u could do dis go 2 his house n vadalise it b4 dumpin him lol
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by cuteass1(f): 11:40pm On May 16, 2007
Thats the height girl, he's a cheat, liar and deception is his personal word. Now the worst part of this story of yours is that he hasn't thought of changing, at least not yet . .

Now why on earth will my darling girl (YOU) not walk out and find a more worthy man?? (I've been thinking of that for the past 7hrs and believe me not a single answer') and you know what that means?? You're out of his life, and there's no going back.

We give people second chances because they want to change, this guy's days of being a playa are not over yet, so plese do not think of being his spare tyre. You deserve more respect and appreciation than that wink

Its never easy to forget someone we love dearly, but would you rather stay with him and have your heart crushed and broken over and over, some days thrice than go find your sanity and a wonderful life without him??

If the latter is your answer, then determination and courage and acknowledgement of your being is what you need. Some before you have achieved it, why the hell won't you?? I know you can do this, anytime the love story comes flashing back, remember that fateful day he chose some stranger cheap lady over you, that should do the jobb wink

Its sad, but the sooner the better for you, very soon you'll be dancing a whole new dance. I wish you all the luck and progress you need. Love ya!! cheesy
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by Adetife: 11:48pm On May 16, 2007
Sorry to say but there is no special tablet or method to get over someone.
The only thing now is yo true spirit and determination not to be made a fool of in a deceptive relationship.
Personally i think he'll be back in yo life in no time undecided
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by Neish(f): 12:21am On May 17, 2007
to hell with love,babes its a state of mind. Call your friends up, go out meet some guys, if they take your fancy , have fun. Live life , you only got one life girl. smiley Allow yourself to be happy.
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by Neish(f): 12:23am On May 17, 2007
besides should a man make you happy?  angry have fun but never base your own happiness on someone else being around for you and also being faithful to you, please yah self girl angry tongue wink
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by cuteass1(f): 1:11am On May 17, 2007
@ Neish

Dear, that you couldn't care less about the word "love" doesn't mean others should jump off a cliff wink It didn't work out, but that doesn't mean all guys are like the deciever of a person she was dating. Some have gone and seen true love, till the numbers are zero, there is love. You just have to find the right one.

Besides she doesnt have to throw her life at him to love him, does she??
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by wadomi: 1:17am On May 17, 2007
hun - its not a new thing - just know that you cant rule that out with guys - momo - take heart - the other day I caght my guy in bed with another girl - he denied it - said they were just playing - even with his pants down and the lady half dressed, he maintains they were just studying - studying what - Biology he says - cos the question ask them to draw the male/female reproductive organ - men I was shocked, the lies men tell - so just take heart. who knows what the next one will do on u?
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by cuteass1(f): 1:25am On May 17, 2007
wa_do_mi:

hun - its not a new thing - just know that you can't rule that out with guys - momo - take heart - the other day I caght my guy in bed with another girl - he denied it - said they were just playing - even with his pants down and the lady half dressed, he maintains they were just studying - studying what - Biology he says - because the question ask them to draw the male/female reproductive organ - men I was shocked, the lies men tell - so just take heart. who knows what the next one will do on u?

that is the most hillarious one ever lol, i hope you dumped his sorry "biology related" ass. Crap angry angry angry They're such nuisances *sighs*
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by wadomi: 1:30am On May 17, 2007
@Cute

I booted him out and this made him to fail his exam - the next day he was in the exam hall - and the exam was Biology - the one he was studying for earlier - so next to him was this lady seated, and bit by bit - this lady rolls up her skirt - maybe she wrote some answers on her laps or something - u know what - in the question was one that says draw the female reproductive organ, so this my boyfriend - silly as he was, he thought the lady was opening herself and drawing on the paper, so my boyfriend calls out to the invigilator - the teacher - and he says - excuse me sir - she is copying from the original - pointing to the lady - oh men - he got booted out of the exam all - and failed woefully.
Re: How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! by cjones1: 2:58am On May 17, 2007
CHECK NEXT DOOR{palcino21@justice .com}u wont regret!

(1) (Reply)

Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. / Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) / Chritians, Can You Mary A Muslim? Muslims, Can You Marry A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.