Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him (49086 Views)

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by titiloyeblog: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Georgina Rodriguez, the stunning girlfriend of superstar footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed how she seduces him.

The 25-year-old Spanish beauty in a new interview opened up on her relationship and admitted that it's 'not easy' being in a relationship with someone as famous as him.

Speaking to The Sun on Sunday, she said: 'Being the partner of someone so famous is not easy but I would not change it for the world.'

The brunette beauty then went on to say that its important to keep the romantic spark and insists that she always sleeps in lingerie.

Georgina, who started dating Ronaldo, 34, in 2016, explained: ' What I feel for him is stronger than anything, any kind of pressure. Together we are stronger and there is a mutual admiration. But to seduce and to dream is so ­important. I always sleep in lingerie and I prefer sexy lingerie.'

She added that sleeping in her sexy underwear is 'comfortable ' and 'romantic', and it will make your man 'happy'.

The Spanish model further gushed about her romance with the Portuguese and Juventus forward as she insisted that their first meeting was 'love at first sight'.

The couple first met when she was working as a sales assistant at a Gucci store in Spain.

Opening up about that meeting, she explained: 'It was then that we could talk in a relaxed atmosphere, outside of my work environment. It was love at first sight for both.'

The couple has been going strong ever since and last year, they welcomed a daughter Alana Martina, 12 months. Ronaldo also has son Cristiano Jr, eight, and twins Eva and Mateo, two, with surrogate mothers.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/cristiano-ronaldos-girlfriend-georgina.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Davash222(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fine and sexy wife. She still wears sexy lingeries to bed but you that is fat and ugly with big stomach would still tie dirty and fish smelling wrapper to bed and expect your husband to be happy with you Be deceiving yourself.

382 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by katlord(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Don know the kind of beauty these Spanish and Mexican ladies are made of. Guess God created them on a special day

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by GOFRONT(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
So what now??

Make I fry rock??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by drips8(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very good looking couple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Jasen1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by DextrousDavid(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cute couple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Amanee(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Fine and sexy wife. She still wears sexy lingeries to bed but you that is fat and ugly with big stomach would still tie dirty and fish smelling wrapper to bed and expect your husband to be happy with you Be deceiving yourself.

If my husband is C. Ronaldo, I'll sleep nude and hit the gym everyday undecided
Broke Nigerian men with their pot bellies looking for what they cannot afford.

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by chetman(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
Davash222:
Tell them

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Ajsimon(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Keep it cool Rodriguez
Na God save u say Ronaldo no be Yoruba man
Daz y u dey talk any how

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:

This is so funny. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
life should not be hard, please do the needful ladies. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Ugosample(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:

wow

that was harsh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by seunmohmoh(f): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Who ties wrapper nowadays? It's old fashioned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by durubennie(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Lol grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
katlord:
Don know the kind of beauty these Spanish and Mexican ladies are made of. Guess God created them on a special day

I know right. Fine girls with long full hair.

7 Likes 1 Share

Ajsimon:
Keep it cool Rodriguez
Na God save u say Ronaldo no be Yoruba man
Daz y u dey talk any how

grin grin
What would have happened if CR was a yoruba man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by ikezuora4689(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Our Nigeria ladies need to receive lesson from this babe.....most Nigeria girls once they get married na to turn baby elephant..... that's one of my fear of getting married....I can't have baby elephant in my house....trust me most men cheat because they have lost interest on there wives...later they will be asking you what did she have that I don't have....I have one here using childbirth as excuse of being fat....wake up around 2am you will see her eating junk

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by BlackHummer(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:

You are the meanest dude on earth. Haba! grin grin angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Wealthyone: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Not making excuses for women, but some men will come and start shouting naija women this, naija women that, naija women get pimples and big belle. Do you pamper your wife like her? the only work this girl has is to look good for him....which is not hard but your wife will go to work, cook, clean, take care of kids amidst all other things.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by taiwogabriel: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Davash222:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ugosample:

wow

that was harsh

Guess, he was being blunt with the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by tayo200(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by sylve11: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
but you that is fat and ugly with big stomach would still tie dirty and fish smelling wrapper to bed and expect your husband to be happy with you Be deceiving yourself.

talking from experience. grin grin cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Thukzee01(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
good for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by wyzoe: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
katlord:

Our ladies are even more beautiful. With a little self care, they shine.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Stephendeals: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
shocked

So Ronaldo "CR7" is in love and in a relationship with a SALES GIRL

"The couple first met when she was working as a sales assistant at a Gucci store in Spain.

Opening up about that meeting, she explained: 'It was then that we could talk in a relaxed atmosphere, outside of my work environment. It was love at first sight for both."

(slay queens awon glory hunters kindly take note, infact go and work)

Am into sales also,message me for your Computer deals

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by mikeweezy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
the money and fame attrack her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by 12345baba(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
na girlfriend no be wife when he finally marry her she go tie wrapper

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Osaze And Essien Attend Nigerian Independence Dinner Hosted By First Bank(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.