Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him (49148 Views)

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by owila4luv(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
byrron:

grin grin
What would have happened if CR was a yoruba man?
marry and divorce every year then buy a doctorate degree for himself so they can call him Dr. Christiano Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
owila4luv:
marry and divorce every year then buy a doctorate degree for himself so they can call him Dr. Christiano Ronaldo

Though funny but this is a false generalization of an ethnic group.

That some people do something's does not imply that everyone does the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by mekuso89(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

If my husband is C. Ronaldo, I'll sleep nude and hit the gym everyday undecided
Broke Nigerian men with their pot bellies looking for what they cannot afford.

Gold digging nigerian woman, So that's your own excuse?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Amanee(f): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
mekuso89:

Gold digging nigerian woman, So that's your own excuse?

E pain am tongue

Kiss the truth bruh cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by mekuso89(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

E pain am tongue

Kiss the truth bruh cheesy
which is?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by seunmohmoh(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
emmnprince:

It isn't old fashion. I know of a close slaymama that ties wrapper at home. Not only her, and even more others. And they only have one wrapper that would suffer in their hands before they grant it freedom.

P.S. That doesn't mean I be woman wrapper.
Funny
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by seunmohmoh(f): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
reubenobi:
What do you wear then?
Good clothes
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Viktorino: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2019
You dey see well at all?
wyzoe:

Our ladies are even more beautiful. With a little self care, they shine.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Yagalchychy: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2019
For quality granite of all sizes and accurate tonnage....Think Ratcon construction company! Call our sales representative on this number: (08028897654)we have office in lagos and our quarry site is at ogun state, over 30 trucks readily available to deliver to you and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria....you won't be disappointed you got in touch.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by reubenobi(m): 4:34am On Aug 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Good clothes
Can I get to know you more?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Our Nigeria ladies need to receive lesson from this babe.....most Nigeria girls once they get married na to turn baby elephant..... that's one of my fear of getting married....I can't have baby elephant in my house....trust me most men cheat because they have lost interest on there wives...later they will be asking you what did she have that I don't have....I have one here using childbirth as excuse of being fat....wake up around 2am you will see her eating junk

Sorry.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Sharptwotwo: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Jewelbaby01:
Most men here are just recounting their ordeals. So sad, accept my sympathy. You can tell your ladies to come for free lessons on how to keep their men. I'm willing to help. And I think you men need those lessons too. grin
Everyone needs to keep fit, not just the ladies. Both women and men deal with a lot, smelly mouths, smelly armpits, pot bellies, overweight bodies( Can't even wiggle in bed), low libido, one minute people, fat ugly faces, smelly poops and farts cheesy, gluttony, poor hygiene, etc. Too numerous to mention, so many people (both men and women) are guilty of these, so stop the attacking already and find solutions. There are lots of fitness centres around town now, go fix yourselves, readup articles and books on healthy living and relationship. You all don't have excuses. As for the women, yeah pregnancy does a lot of changes to our bodies, but it is in our place to cub our appetites and keep those changes in check. Men give your women time to work on their bodies, you can't expect her to get her figure back immediately after birth, remember it took the body a whole 9months to effect those changes, the body might need another 9 months or even twice that to get back in shape, but yeah, that's only if the woman in question has healthy eating habits and is ready both physically and mentally to make it happen. So please, stop all the lashing and get to work, bearing in mind that you're doing it for your own benefit and no one else. Consider the health benefits, it's for your own good, if you drop dead today cos of HBP or HBS or any other ailment caused by obesity, your spouses will go ahead and marry someone else, and you lose. Be wise.
The only sensible comment I've read. Others have been attacking opposite genders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Centre Sports Complex In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.