Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! (674 Views)

Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by Jospenboy: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good afternoon the good citizens of Nigeria

A landlord in my area is rearing 10
Big COWs in a street without any guide. Those cow polluted everywhere with urine and shit even in front of neighbor houses, This is alarming to health Nd panic attacks to people..
Please how can we stop this issue?

Address : around maranatta junction. ijebu oru, Ogun State

Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by Gracespecial101(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kill 1 and the rest will scatter
If possible kill the head of the cows

N.B: On a serious note report to any Health organization close to You
Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by Jospenboy: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
More

Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by Jospenboy: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
. Lalasticlala

Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by thesicilian: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Don't you guys like beef or assorted meat pepper soup in the area? You dey fall my hand.
Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by strix(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Uncle go and build your own house wink
Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by Jospenboy: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
strix:
Uncle go and build your own house wink
Talk like mature guy, I have no time for insult Thanks alot you are cute

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by blackboy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good reply. E easy to build house? Or is that the solution? I think report to the local government
Re: The Owner Of This Cow Is Disturbing Our Peace Please Help! by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Jospenboy:
Good afternoon the good citizens of Nigeria

A landlord in my area is rearing 10
Big COWs in a street without any guide. Those cow polluted everywhere with urine and shit even in front of neighbor houses, This is alarming to health Nd panic attacks to people..
Please how can we stop this issue?

Address : around maranatta junction. ijebu oru, Ogun State
Bro this is simple, go to ministry of health and environment and report. They like this kind of things cuz it will be an opportunity for them to extort him.
I once reported an hunter a few blocks from my house. He brought home a baby tiger and decided to keep the animal, annoyingly the tiger killed a puppy in the next house.
People were scared of the man because he was a retired soldier before he decided to become a hunger but I did the needful and environmental agents came with policemen and took the animal from him.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Harps On Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water / The Nature Marvel,the Rida Bitters For General Infections / What You Should Know About Cleft Lip And Where It Can Be Repaired For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.